Football Manager 2007

Dan

Guest muddatrucker

The thing is, the game should make them realise that they don't have work permits and you CAN'T play them, maybe they could make them more willing to go on loan and teams more likely to put in an offer.

I'm just giving this guy intense training, he doesn't seem to be deteriating yet.

All of a sudden my team seem to be scraping 1-0 results, god forbid I conceed because now they have no heart to go and score themselves, looks like I'll need a new formation of to buy someone prolific in the transfer window, theres only so many times I can tell Walcott to buck his fucking ideas up.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm noticing a bit of a trend in my scorelines. :shifty:

vs. Liverpool (Community Shield) 1-0

vs. Portsmouth 2-0

vs. Everton 2-0

vs. Charlton 2-0

vs. Shakhtar (Champions League) 1-0

vs. Tottenham 2-0

vs. Man United 2-0

Am I destined to win all my matches by exactly the same number of goals for League and Cup games respectively? Not that I'd really complain. The lack of goals conceeded suggests that my sweeper formation is doing well though. >_>

I'm noticing a bit of a trend in my scorelines. :shifty:

vs. Liverpool (Community Shield) 1-0

vs. Portsmouth 2-0

vs. Everton 2-0

vs. Charlton 2-0

vs. Shakhtar (Champions League) 1-0

vs. Tottenham 2-0

vs. Man United 2-0

Am I destined to win all my matches by exactly the same number of goals for League and Cup games respectively? Not that I'd really complain. The lack of goals conceeded suggests that my sweeper formation is doing well though. >_>

I decided to start a new game over xmas with Liverpool in my first season I got rid of Zenden £1.5M and Warnock £1.6M replacing them with Vanden Borre £2.5M, Pasanen £3.1M and Cardenas 925k but Cardenas didn't come till January and went on loan to Le Harve for the season as he wasn't ready for the prem. I finished 3rd in the league, won the league cup on penalties, lost on penalties to Man City in FA Cup semi final who then beat Chelsea in the final, got to Champs League final had a fairly easy route up to quarters where I beat Chievo and then knocked out Chelsea in semis, in final got Valencia and won 1-0 with Kuyt grabbing the winner.

Second season saw me reinforce the squad with a lot of quality youngsters Curtis Davies £1M, Luizao free, Araujo £3.1M, Baines £6.75M, Aguero £16M, Tevez £19.5M, Raul Garcia £10M, Richards 10.5M and experience in Owen £11.25M and Figo free. Out the door went Sinama Pongolle, Le Tallac, Dudek, Diao, El Zhar, Riise, Cisse, Pennant, Kewell, Paletta, Fowler and Xabi Alonso for £30M at end of season.

On the cup front won Euro Super Cup, World Club Championship and League Cup for the 2nd year running but lost in 3rd round of FA Cup to Middlesborough 1-0. Finished a dissapointing 4th in the league as after World Club Cup had 5 games in hand but a dip in form saw me not get the required points to catch up and Arsenal won it.

Now started 3rd season and brought in Klose free, Millan 475k from colo colo but he is only 16 and needs a wp so hes going out on loan, Adu £2.5M but he is on loan to Zaragoza, Kompany £20M and Gago 8.5M to replace Alonso. Am top of the league 3 points clear with two games in hand and have reached quarter final of league cup and qualified with ease to knockout stages of champions league. I have £37M to spend but no money on wage bill don't really need anyone but might get Akinfeev as he is better than Reina.

I've just got a guy from Mexico who doesn't have a work permit and refuses to go on loan to Belgium. Unless he is willing to go to my Moldovian feeder club then i'm pretty much stuck. I have 4 guys already at my Belgian one, dunno if that is affecting it or if this guy is just being stubborn.

I just got this. I installed it and uninstalled loads of programmes to make it run smoothly which took about an age in itself, then I settled on West Ham. I just finished moving all my injured players to the Reserves when my electric tripped and the comp restarted itself. So I started again as West Ham, saved at the very start of the game, then proceeded to fire my shitty staff and steal better staff, from teams like Leeds and Colchester :shifty:

Then I realised that I forgot to delete that Fake.inc file, meaning I had the fake Germany team all up in my shit. So I've just deleted that file, remembered to install the patch, and I'm about to start as West Ham again. Third time lucky, I hope.

I decided that somebody was trying to tell me something with the West Ham thing, so I started as Bolton, and pulled off a good win against Blackburn away from home in the first game of the season, then I had Charlton, and went from being 1-0 up to losing 2-1. Some guy they bought at the start of the season scored twice, and both times from a free kick. So I went absolutely ape shit, because I still can't handle losing on this game.

I'll try again later.

I just did a search in the Program Files, and deleted the first one it found, only that was the one that came with the original data (from the 700 folder), so I had to do it for the patched file too. I can't remember the exact file path, but I know the one you need to delete goes through the 701 folder somewhere, if you've got the original files and the patched files as separate databases like I have for some reason.