Football Manager 2007

Dan

And the players all seem to become whiny bitches too. Ben Woods gets his 3rd red card of the season so I give him a warning. That was in March. It's now July. He still feels treated unfairly.

Also, Kevin Molloy wants to leave me for the better part of two seasons, so finally I transfer list him and get bids ranging from 20 to 25 mil for him, even though he's worth about 4 mil. He then rejects all the offers and claims he will no be forced out of this club.

Little Scottish bastard shit :@

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ooooh 6 games into my second Premier season and Gillingham are top! 4 wins, 2 draws! Dixon's got 5 goals in 6 and James Beattie has just joined our fold as our 6th semi-decent striker.

Routledge is a revelation as is Alejandro Ramos at centreback.

All hail us!

On my game he's just an AMC. Might've lost the FW position from being absent minded. Which makes him even worse.

And I'm not goling to buy David Villa now. I'm going to give Babel a first team chance since Villa will be 28 in December and since it'll cost my house to buy him I'd like a few more years service than that.

Hooray for the royal screwjob.

Petrov's contract was expiring so I offered him a new one. Unfortunately I fell victim to the contract expiriy bug once again and he is now without a club.

Also, Randy Lerner has moved from being a chairman that pressures me into signing big name players for whatever the cost. Now he just accepts bids over my head, case in point, Ben Amos. The 100k capture from Man Utd recently got a chance in the first team after an injury to Craig Gordon and he went down a storm, helping us to some fantastic form. Sadly the new force of English football Man City came knocking and one 6.5m + 50% next fee deal later and Mr Amos is heading for Manchester.

Still, it's a nice profit.

DaMarcus Beasley is gone for 7.5m + 25% to VILLAreal. About 4.5m in profit there. That one was my own doing though. <_<

Edited by King A-List

I just got this game and started a game with Chelsea just to see try it out. I couldn't get a single contract signed, the scouts only gave me players that played on my opponents team so they wouldn't sell them to me, and Liverpool came back from a 2-0 to tie and go to penalties, where they came back from a 3-1 to win it.

Anyway, screw Drogba. ¬¬

Although it is quite a good game.

I just got this game and started a game with Chelsea just to see try it out. I couldn't get a single contract signed, the scouts only gave me players that played on my opponents team so they wouldn't sell them to me, and Liverpool came back from a 2-0 to tie and go to penalties, where they came back from a 3-1 to win it.

Anyway, screw Drogba. ¬¬

Although it is quite a good game.

You can get your scouts to find anyone provided you tell them to search there. They wont necessarily give you a message in your News list about it though - you'll have to go to the Scouting screen and see who they've rated.

You want to buy someone? Get Trezegeut, he always signs (unless you've left it too late now). :shifty: