Football Manager 2007

Dan

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This Southampton side is pushing for a Champions League place in our first season back in the Premiership. Our chairman is even more eager and has gave me a ton of cash. Yep, we're loaded, bought out by a tycoon.

I decided to bring in;

Arteta - £18m. Fuck the doubters.

Jonathan DeGuzman - £18m - Isn't he supposed to become amazing?

Acuna from Cadiz for £12m - He's scored like 12 goals in 17 La Liga matches and is only 19-20.

We're 6th in the league going into Feb. Come on you Saints.

This Southampton side is pushing for a Champions League place in our first season back in the Premiership. Our chairman is even more eager and has gave me a ton of cash. Yep, we're loaded, bought out by a tycoon.

I decided to bring in;

Arteta - £18m. Fuck the doubters.

Jonathan DeGuzman - £18m - Isn't he supposed to become amazing?

Acuna from Cadiz for £12m - He's scored like 12 goals in 17 La Liga matches and is only 19-20.

We're 6th in the league going into Feb. Come on you Saints.

That is pretty messed up. Never seen that.

Anyway, after a viscious fight from Europe's elite I managed to get Akinfeev for £20m. I also have signed Guardado for £9.75m, and Beretuvsky (same club as Akinfeev) for £4.5m.

Sold..Park Ji Sung to Inter for £5m. Jenas for £4m and John O'Shea to Wigan for £2.5m.

Looking rid of Kirkland now, as Given will be my number 2.

Edited by Lost Soul

I was sick of Given tho, and even tho he averaged 7.11 last season, he's getting old and I needed to think of someone. Plus, why miss out on a future superstar? I wasn't gonna let him play in the Premiership for anyone else. He's all mine.

I don't see why people buy the same players in every game. To me, most of the fun of FM comes from finding an awesome player that nobody has ever heard of before, and turning them into a world class player.

To each their own and everything, but sticking to what you know in every game just seems boring to me.