£2.50 on RVP to score first @7/2

£2.50 on Serbia to score in the first 20 minutes @5/6

Russia and Slovakia (0-4 at home to Armenia!) let me down on the accy

Scorecast lost

RVP was returned as he wasn't on the pitch

Serbia won

And I won £11 on Holland,Croatia, Bosnia, England, Scotland to win

Spent £13, got £17 back.

Croatia, Bosnia & Slovakia at just over 2/1.

Lost, and in spectacular fashion too. Croatia and Bosnia with 3-1 and 1-0 wins, Slovakia losing 4-0 at home to Armenia.

And on that note I'm going to sit out betting until at least Friday if not Saturday, cant be bothered spending all day today refreshing various websites seeing how x, y and z are getting on. No value seemingly in the tennis, not even in an over/under for Williams v Pavluychenkova as I can't decide on a thrashing or not (and she's at 18.5 over/under) and on a -6.5 handicap. Just don't know how to call womens tennis for the most part, seems to be too many things that can go wrong with it - and the mens games seem pretty straight forward except for Isner/Simon so, yeah, going to shut down the laptop, go to work and just watch as a fan today.

Got two big bets tomorrow, which should hopefully set me up for NFL Sunday. I've got a two team parlay where the first half has already gone through, so $50 wins me $59 if Man U wins tomorrow. Also got a 5 team parlay tomorrow, Man U, Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea, and Barcelona. $85 wins $290. Should be fun.

Couple of bets today;

£10 on Man City, Man Utd, Brighton, Leicester, Charlton, Crawley, AFC Wimbledon, Crewe for £1600 back! :w00t:

and

£10 on Goals Galore for £110 back.

Peterborough V Hull

Carlisle V Hartlepool

Oldham V Stevenage

Huddersfield V Tranmere

Wycombe V Brentford

I don't usually do big accumulators but I'm on a bit of a roll recently so I thought I'd try my luck!

1 Quid on City/Arsenal/Liverpool/Man.U/Chelsea to win and Everton/Villa and Spurs/Wolves to draw at about 90/1

5 Quid on Liverpool to win 2-0 and Suarez to score at like 22/1

£10 on:

Man City HT/FT

Port Vale

Notts County

West Ham

Gave me £100 back.

I would have had another £50 if I didn't put Bolton on my coupon by accident instead of Man Utd :shifty:

Also I had £5 each way on Masked Marvel in the 3.10 at Doncaster and it won it so that was another £50.

Would have been £200 up but ended £150 up. Can't complain too much though.

had a quid bet on accumlator:

Anzhi To Beat Novgorod 2-1 from 1-0 down

Udinese To Beat Lecce 2-0

Inter To Beat Parma which is 1-0 ATM

Fulham to beat Blackburn which ended 1-1

West Brom to beat Norwich 1-0

Birimgham to beat Millwall 3-0

Thanks Fulham :( would of had a nice profit of 74 quid

Barcelona to win to nil is 10/11 with AC Milan having Pato and Cassano pretty much as their only attack force? Plus they have absolutely no width whatsoever and I think Barcelona are just going to pick them apart tonight. Surely that bet is just buying myself money?

No surprise at Zlatan picking up an injury a day before the match, was there? :D

EDIT: Perhaps not 'buying money' as Fontas could always spaff it into his own net or some such. But it's hard to see AC Milan creating too many threatening chances, even if Sociedad did score twice against them.

Edited by IAceI

True, but I hate roulette and I think it just seems like an easy way to make some money to be honest. It would be worth doubling it up with something else but I haven't really had a chance to have a proper look just yet. Plus for some reason losing money on bets on the weekend is less of a big deal to losing it through the week. I like to play more safely when betting through the week for some reason.

Also is anyone going to be a bigger man than I and have a go on Dortmund v Arsenal? I think that's going to be my match of choice to watch, as I love Dortmund's young stars like Kagawa, Goetze, Grosskruetz, Bender etc. but I don't think I have it in me to pick a result, or even guess how the match might play out.