The Sports Betting thread

Liam

Hmm... although I appreciate Badder allowing me the points, I am a stickler for the rules and the bet did quite clearly say any of Saturdays games, in capitals no less. Obviously it was accidental and I wasn't aware that Man United were playing on Sunday this week. So how about I forfeit the 16 points that I won and instead am just reimbursed the 4 points that was my bet?

Although you all do realise this means Slogger goes top right? :shifty:

I've done exactly that, cheers. You've gone from 537 to 521 (-16) then I've added the 4 for that bet, so now you're on 525. Here's how it looks after I made the alteration...

1st. Slogger - 531

2nd. Ellis - 529

3rd. Scott McFly - 525

4th. Pesci - 522

EDIT: Actually, we'll resume the EWB Bookie at the weekend. The odds for the CL games this week are absolutely shit aside from the Liverpool-Arsenal game, due to the fact that Barca, Chelsea and Utd are all at home. This would undoubtedly mean lots of "20 on Barca/Chelsea/Utd" bets.

Edited by Badd-um-tsch

Hmm... although I appreciate Badder allowing me the points, I am a stickler for the rules and the bet did quite clearly say any of Saturdays games, in capitals no less. Obviously it was accidental and I wasn't aware that Man United were playing on Sunday this week. So how about I forfeit the 16 points that I won and instead am just reimbursed the 4 points that was my bet?

Although you all do realise this means Slogger goes top right? :shifty:

I've done exactly that, cheers. You've gone from 537 to 521 (-16) then I've added the 4 for that bet, so now you're on 525. Here's how it looks after I made the alteration...

1st. Slogger - 531

2nd. Ellis - 529

3rd. Scott McFly - 525

4th. Pesci - 522

EDIT: Actually, we'll resume the EWB Bookie at the weekend. The odds for the CL games this week are absolutely shit aside from the Liverpool-Arsenal game, due to the fact that Barca, Chelsea and Utd are all at home. This would undoubtedly mean lots of "20 on Barca/Chelsea/Utd" bets.

Might awell have a round of betting on this weeks Champions League games. It's not like any of us have anything better to do (Y) .

I thought seeing as there's no CL betting, I might as well get the weekend's betting up...

Bet 1

Birmingham vs. Everton - Birmingham 13/8, Draw 11/5, Everton 11/8

Correct Score betting;

Birmingham to win

1-0 - 13/2

2-0 - 11/1

2-1 - 11/1

3-0 - 18/1

3-1 - 20/1

3-2 - 28/1

4-0 - 80/1

4-1 - 40/1

4-2 - 100/1

4-3 - 150/1

The Draw

0-0 - 15/2

1-1 - 11/2

2-2 - 14/1

3-3 - 50/1

Everton to win

1-0 - 6/1

2-0 - 10/1

2-1 - 17/2

3-0 - 22/1

3-1 - 20/1

3-2 - 28/1

4-0 - 80/1

4-1 - 70/1

4-2 - 100/1

4-3 - 150/1

Others available on request.

Bet 2

Reading vs. Fulham - Reading EVS, Draw 2/1, Fulham 3/1

Bet 3

Sunderland vs. Man City - Sunderland 6/5, Draw 9/4, Man City 13/8

Bet 4

Bolton vs. West Ham - Bolton 6/5, Draw 12/5, West Ham 9/4

Bet 5

Portsmouth vs. Newcastle - Portsmouth 6/5, Draw 11/5, Newcastle 15/8

First goalscorer betting will return next week. Decided against using the "big four" altogether this week.

Btw, I'll take Summers out of the league if he doesn't bet this week. :shifty:

Edited by Badd-um-tsch