Gears of War

Laice07

Closing emergence holes....what/how?

They're hard to tell exactly where they are....I THINK I know what one is, and I DID throw a grenade at it, but nothing much seemed to happen. Not that it's a major problem at the moment or anything, It'd just be nice to know.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ta for the help.

I fucking LOVE this game, its so damn good. I just finished the first act (ends with you killing the Bezerker with the Hammer of dawn). This is fucking great.

Okay I suck. Help.

Blasted through the game on Co-op with my flatmate without too much trouble, so now I've been doing it on solo play. Unfortunately now I can't kill RAAM. Everytime I start fighting him Dom rushes forward like a complete tool and gets himself killed while RAAM saunters up the train to slaughter me. I've tried running round him to get to the fixed machine gun but anytime I get any distance from him his Kryll swarm catch up to me and its game over. So........how?

Okay I suck. Help.

Blasted through the game on Co-op with my flatmate without too much trouble, so now I've been doing it on solo play. Unfortunately now I can't kill RAAM. Everytime I start fighting him Dom rushes forward like a complete tool and gets himself killed while RAAM saunters up the train to slaughter me. I've tried running round him to get to the fixed machine gun but anytime I get any distance from him his Kryll swarm catch up to me and its game over. So........how?

Put this in a spoiler just in case. AARRRRGHHHHHH I can't beat the second Bezerker. I know what to do, but I just keep dying and can't get many pillars destroyed. For some reason, I was able to beat the first Bezerker easily as hell, but this one is being a bitch. Hell the giant fuck off spider thing was easier to kill.

Put this in a spoiler just in case. AARRRRGHHHHHH I can't beat the second Bezerker. I know what to do, but I just keep dying and can't get many pillars destroyed. For some reason, I was able to beat the first Bezerker easily as hell, but this one is being a bitch. Hell the giant fuck off spider thing was easier to kill.

I miss playing gears :crying:

Microsoft has offically screwed me into buying the 360 Wireless adapter, so come tomorrow I'll finally be able to play again.

Maxx wants a big ass EWB game, so I need like 7 more people who'd be up for it tomorrow

Gamertag: AwesomeBot 5000

Once again, I'm in. My gamertag's a few posts up.

And RAAM's pretty easy to kill - make sure you have a Bow and a Sniper, and grenades. Hit him with a fully charged bow (it penetrates his armor of Kryll), and then, once it goes off and the Kryll fly off, hit him with a few headshots with the sniper. Just keep doing that, and as he gets closer, use 'nades instead of the Bow.