Gears of War

Laice07

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Annex is fun as hell, and it's extremely easy to get kills. At this rate (40 or so kills in 15-20 minutes when I'm not host), I should get that "Seriously.." achievement in no time! >_>

Anyways, thanks to them fixing the glitches, the cover system seems to have gone to shit. It's not evident everywhere, just in certain parts (IE: the cars when you come out from Gridlock). If you enter cover either behind the cars or on the wall next to the cars, you can't simply jerk the analog stick one way or just press 'A' to jump out of cover, you have to actual go to the corner of the car/wall and jump out that way. That's the only place I've noticed that, though, though I've only played Gridlock, Clock Tower and the train one since the new update.

In a related note, Annex at the train station map is the greatest thing ever, especially when the 'area' moves to the hammer in the middle of the train tracks.

• 2 months later...

Can we like organize something with Gears?

Cause I always see all of you on, and half of you are playing and you never accept invites.

Perhaps we can do a little 2 vs 2 tournament?

I'm just always looking for players cause far too often its me and my 2 friends sitting around waiting for people to join.

I'm up for playing, but I just relocated everything upstairs and I think my wireless connection is a bit pants so Kraigy might be justified in crying if/when I play.