EWB's Top 50 Televison Shows

Ace

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Lost is at #1 I will be supremely disappointed. The first season of Lost is fantastic, the second season of Lost had maybe four entertaining characters and then a whole lot of crap mixed in a lot of the time, and then it started getting exciting... only for season three to undo the best part of season two and make me decide to never watch again.

If Lost is at #1 I will be supremely disappointed. The first season of Lost is fantastic, the second season of Lost had maybe four entertaining characters and then a whole lot of crap mixed in a lot of the time, and then it started getting exciting... only for season three to undo the best part of season two and make me decide to never watch again.

Spoil it for me, please.

They kill off Eko, who was pretty much the best character of the second season in my opinion. I mean, if you don't like Eko it's obviously not a big deal, but he was one of the last selling points of the show for me since the only other characters I like that are left are, like, Desmond sort of (except now he can see THE FUTURE~ or something which is so cliche), Bernard, Hurley sort of (he's not as funny as he once was), and Jin.

Shame on you for not naming Sawyer as one of your favourite characters.

I like Sawyer half of the time, and then they decide "oh wait we haven't had Sawyer be REALLY REALLY STUPID enough this season so let's do that for five episodes in a row." The problem for me is they keep doing this thing where first he comes off as a badass who can manipulate people really well and then suddenly he's a gullible moron and you can't have it both ways.

And this is it. The Top 3.

274px-24tv.jpg

3. 24

Tony Almeida: You mind telling me what's going on around here tonight?

Jack Bauer: What's going on? You mean besides a 747 falling out of the sky and a threat on a presidential candidate's life?

Tony Almeida: Yeah, besides that.

Edited by EbenAcer Scrooge

Lost coming in at second is criminal.

It lost about half its viewers on Channel 4 during the last run, or something similar. That shows how bad it is.

Because they all downloaded it from the internet and thus didn't need to watch it on TV.