So.. how bad do you want a Playstation 3?

Only In Dreams

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By this time next year it'll have tremendous games already out for it with the likes of MGS and Assassin's Creed.

One of which you can get on a system that's $200 cheaper and the other is heavily rumored to be as well. And this time next year will be late 2007, which is pretty close to 2008, which is when the original poster said he would likely get one. I hate to harp on the PS3, but for a company that said "the next generation doesn't start until we say it does;" with their launch, it's obvious they haven't said it yet.

By this time next year it'll have tremendous games already out for it with the likes of MGS and Assassin's Creed.

One of which you can get on a system that's $200 cheaper and the other is heavily rumored to be as well. And this time next year will be late 2007, which is pretty close to 2008, which is when the original poster said he would likely get one. I hate to harp on the PS3, but for a company that said "the next generation doesn't start until we say it does;" with their launch, it's obvious they haven't said it yet.

Be that as it may, the system still will have tremendous games. Those who didn't get a 360 and just sprang for the PS3 won't be left unsatisfied next year.

I just enjoyed the wording on his post. He, clearly, wants that lump of crap. Just not now.

I only bought a 360 2 months ago and having problems with it already:(, was just playing NFS:Carbon today and got a error in the middle of a race after my controller stopped functioning and an error came up about the game being damaged or dirty only 24 hours after i bought the game brand new, luckily if it is the system i bought the extended warranty at EB Games anyway so.

Edited by trdavisca

About how long does it take to send in and get it back though and is it free? And more importantly i don't expect a 36 0 to break down after 2 months since have had my PS2 for over 5 years without a problem,m a 360 was a secure purchase to me or so i thought but if it keeps giving me problems i think i am going to buy a ps3 as soon as possible..... even though i am planning on buying one anyway, last gen i only had 2 systems ps2 and gamecube this time i want all 3 to evaluate all three even though i am happy with the 360 last time i was happy with the ps2 at least if i own all 3 i can give each a fair shot.

Edited by trdavisca

About how long does it take to send in and get it back though and is it free?

---------

a freind of mine's 360 broke down a while ago, he rang up microsoft and they sent a carboard box out the next day with deatils of order for you to ring DHL to pick up, they pick it up and they bring you a new one

it took about 3 days in total

Launch hardware is never a good investment. The PSX had overheating issues, the PS2 had the massive overheating problems and disc read errors, the Xbox needed a recall on certain wiring, the 360 had the red ring of death, the PS3 is already seeing some problems so I hear. Nintendo is the only company whose launch hardware you can rely on.

Launch hardware is never a good investment. The PSX had overheating issues, the PS2 had the massive overheating problems and disc read errors, the Xbox needed a recall on certain wiring, the 360 had the red ring of death, the PS3 is already seeing some problems so I hear. Nintendo is the only company whose launch hardware you can rely on.

I've heard the overheating thing numerous times. There was also an isolated incident I heard about that the thing just stopped working after four hours of play. Now that could be heresay, but I can't say I'd be surprised. Just like I wasn't surprised at the Xbox's launch when it happened.