Girls and boys are looking at me

YI

"BE MY BAD BOY, BE MY MAN. BE MY WEEKEND LOVER BUT DON'T BE MY FRIEND. YOU CAN BE MY BAD BOOOYYYY, BUT UNDERSTAND, BUT I DON'T NEED YOU IN MY LIFE AGAIN."

I'd like to say that it's getting annoying, but it's physically impossible to dislike Cascada. Only a blonde, German chick can sing the words 'Bad Boy' and still have the song remain awesome. Cheesy, yes. But awesome. It's dance music, it has to be cheesy.

There's a good reason why I don't listen to the radio. I know half the songs you are talking about, but barely hear them to go nearly as insane as you all. I know pretty much everything mentioned in this topic sucks, but I spare myself of insanity.

The new Jim Jones song "Ballin", that's the worst out there right now that I can think of. Everyone loves it, and it's so damn catchy. Good beat. But I want to hurt myself to listening to it. Dipset is retarded.

Diddy's new shit is bad too. I dunno what he has on the radio all the time, but it don't fucking matter.

You guys are mostly naming songs I like. :blush:

Are you a DJ for Kiss 108?

There's a good reason why I don't listen to the radio. I know half the songs you are talking about, but barely hear them to go nearly as insane as you all. I know pretty much everything mentioned in this topic sucks, but I spare myself of insanity.

The new Jim Jones song "Ballin", that's the worst out there right now that I can think of. Everyone loves it, and it's so damn catchy. Good beat. But I want to hurt myself to listening to it. Dipset is retarded.

Diddy's new shit is bad too. I dunno what he has on the radio all the time, but it don't fucking matter.

See, this is what rocks about LA. I don't have to listen to that shit. I've got 3 hip-hop stations, so I'll always hear something I want, plus the biggest 'new rock' station in the world (KROQ), plus Indy 103 which plays everything from, obviously, indy, to punk, to metal.

Plus, the biggest country station here got taken over, and is now a shitty pop station, which is still better than what they try to pass off as country now anyway.

LA rocks.

On the topic... I don't really have a song like that. I'm pretty good at not listening to songs I don't want to. iPods are great for that.