3. Beck

4. Foo Fighters

5. One Be Lo

6. Public Enemy

7. Elvis Costello

8. Del tha Funkee Homosapien

9. Tom Petty

10. Tokyo Police Club

And because I feel like it, an all-time list, too.

1. Operation Ivy

2. Minor Threat

3. The Clash

4. The Pixies

5. Talking Heads

6. Nirvana

7. Ultramagnetic MCs

8. Dead Kennedys

9. Sublime

10. The Police

In no particular order...

Metallica

Disturbed

Aerosmith

The Who

Hammerfall

Sonata Arctica

Blind Guardian (going on the latest album)

Avenged Sevenfold (same principle as BG)

Edguy

Jimmy Eat World

and a random 11th band...

Rhapsody of Fire.

1. Rob Zombie

2. Disturbed

3. Lynyrd Skynyrd

4. Tony Bennett

5. Audioslave

6. Def Leppard (if they do a lot of classic stuff - ie, from before they wussed out and toned down, then move them to #2 on this list)

7. Daft Punk

8. Genesis (not a mistake; they're re-uniting for a tour in June)

9. Beck

10. Garth Brooks (yeah, he's come out of retirement, apparently)

Honorable mentions:

1. Jay-Z (about the only rapper I can stand nowadays, other than LL Cool J and the Beastie Boys)

2. Michael Buble

If they weren't apparently through or on hiatus, I'd have Gorillaz at #1 on my list, and everyone else moved down a spot.

Panic! At The Disco

A.F.I.

Billy Talent (will be crossed off soon)

A Perfect Circle (probably never happen)

The Big Dirty Band (Adam Gontier is in this Supergroup... but with one song I doubt they tour)

Blindside

CKY

Box Car Racer (probably never happen)

Muse

Linkin Park

This is directed to Steve Mandela:

See Primus the next chance you get. I implore you to live out this dream because they are absolutely incredible live. I've never seen a band play such a great show in my life.

This is directed to Heel Turn:

See above but switch Primus with Elvis Costello.

I know, I said two shows were the greatest, the bands are in different context.

Anyway...this is what I'll muster for my list in no order.

Toxic Holocaust

Motorhead

Adolescents

Nomeansno

It's hard to say really, most of my favorite or must see bands are dead or broken up.

I could also say the Reverend Horton Heat and The Tossers, but they're playing a show together in Detroit that I will be attending. I really don't know the perfect word to describe how awesome that show will be.

Edited by VerbalPuke

Depeche Mode

U2

Dillinger Escape Plan

Tool

Mastodon

In Flames

My Dying Bride

I struggle past that.....David Gray I guess, though I did see part of a set he did at a one off festival thing, so already seen him to some extent. Would like to see him on his own.

Isis

Cult Of Luna

I'd avoid RID for a little while too, then, they've got the hangover of the adolescent Mighty Boosh fanatics mobbing their gigs with the hope of catching a glimpse of Noel Fielding lately, it's probably even less bearable than a Y!Y!Y! gig.

Ugh. I didn't realise they were 'connected' for a while, until I watched the first series of Mighty Boosh anyways.

Shame cos they're amusing in their own right. They were in Birmingham a while back but I wasn't free to see them. I then noticed on their site they had to post about how Noel Fielding wouldn't be at the concerts as people thought it was them supporting Mighty Boosh. Bah.

Yeah, in case you didn't know, one of the girls (I think it's Sue Denim, but don't quote me on that) is Noel Fielding's girlfriend, they appear every now and then in the Mighty Boosh, and he plays bass live for them from time to time. I saw RID a little while back and, as much as I love Noel Fielding and as much as I love The Mighty Boosh, the Vince-obsessed female fans put a real downer on the whole gig, in my opinion.

Yeah I noticed they turned up in a few episodes and I got a message about their new video through myspace which Noel is in.

I think I'm the same as you - I like the group, like Noel, like Mighty Boosh but not a fan of 15 year old wannabee emo girls going crazy over him and his hair.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm bumping this, but because I'm seriously pissed off.

www.myspace.com/brandnew

Jeremy Enigk will not be making the European and UK dates, due to illness. As of right now, mewithoutyou will remain the only support band.