The Mafia Discussion Thread

Because he's 12?

Because he's as obsessed with the board as the rest of us and didn't know how to live when he had it taken away from him (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mhug.gif)

Dejavu!

lprock is dragging Hypno down :(

Time to superkick him through a window (Y)

*superkicks . . . HYPNO through a plate glass window!*

What? I turned heel.

Oh fine.

*superkicks lprock through . . . the hole where the window was*

Guest Mr. Potato Head

I found a mafia-related Notepad file on my computer! Here's the contents!

TCD

TEOL

Dukes

crazedfan

LCS

Mysterio

Zaz

kryptonite

Heroin

Ruki

Pesci

Hugar

GoGo?

thug

SSTB

Judge

SRR

syck

Bigal

Tarheels

Any guesses? :shifty:

I hate unlynchable dons, why do we always seem to find them first?

I don't mind if them if they're outed later on in the game, but when they're outed near the beginning? I hate that shit.

Guest Mr. Potato Head
... Tarheels? syck? When is this from, January '08?

It's from High School Mafia.

I don't know if it's one list of players I don't suspect then a list of players I do suspect, or a list of players in order of suspicion followed by those yet to be added to the list, or something else.

I hate unlynchable dons, why do we always seem to find them first?

I don't mind if them if they're outed later on in the game, but when they're outed near the beginning? I hate that shit.

Unlynchable dons suck in general, but I'd say the opposite. Once you know who the don is you can ignore everything they say and focus on finding their henchmen. If you find out the don is unlynchable near the end, you may not have enough days left to get rid of their protection and that really sucks. Wrestling's Greatest Stables was awesome because one henchman gave up 2 or 3 of his teammates instead of just falling on the sword himself and Josh didn't really benefit from surviving the one lynch he did.

Hajj melting down and giving himself up in MMPR is good since we don't have lives anyway and can carry on discussions without him :shifty:

... Tarheels? syck? When is this from, January '08?

It's from High School Mafia.

I don't know if it's one list of players I don't suspect then a list of players I do suspect, or a list of players in order of suspicion followed by those yet to be added to the list, or something else.

... man, I don't even remember being in that one anymore.