The Mafia Discussion Thread

• 3 weeks later...
On 20/03/2021 at 15:28, Naitch said:

Rather than WW3 Mafia I think your next one should be Cold War Mafia.

I echo this entirely. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

If there's any experienced game runners who want to start a game I am happy to participate. Otherwise I am also happy to run a game (either a stock standard game with random characters so the theme doesn't dominate discussion/deter people from signing up, or a game with a unique game "mechanic" - but this game would be heavily themed)

8 hours ago, Darnez FC 2022 said:

If there's any experienced game runners who want to start a game I am happy to participate. Otherwise I am also happy to run a game (either a stock standard game with random characters so the theme doesn't dominate discussion/deter people from signing up, or a game with a unique game "mechanic" - but this game would be heavily themed)

Let me see what games I have on my list that are actually near a ready state.

• Like 2

On 28/02/2021 at 05:33, TEOL said:

Pfft, Haruhi Mafia was the best executed weird setup game there ever was or ever will be and I'll fight anyone who says otherwise.

I won by being the smartest and best player. So it was the best.

I've also been playing Eville on Xbox Game pass. It scratches the werewolf/mafia itch pretty well. 

I still have my VTMB themed game's roles.

On 12/10/2022 at 04:48, Darnez FC 2022 said:

Mine aren't ready to go, so if you've got one then launch it!

• 10 months later...

Hello everyone! I am back on my yearly journey to fill spare time by seeing if anyone is keen to play mafia! (And I promise this time I won’t suddenly dip because I suddenly have 2 jobs and 0 free time. In fact I currently have 0 jobs and 2 free time 😬)

If any experienced game runners have games ready to go I am definitely raring to play! Otherwise I have a non-traditional 10 person game ready to go.

• Like 3