The Mafia Discussion Thread

And TGC rides in for the save!

[Also, I was reading through Norris' Video Game Console Mafia and there are two lessons to be learned here: Potato Head should be killed immediately and just because somebody's a Don doesn't mean you completely ignore everything they say. I reiterate - despite being correctly identified as the serial killer and when pressed for a claim, claiming the same role as the player who investigated him, he escaped suspicion entirely by saying 'no you must have been conned'.]

A game for which I created the role of DMN, and it is AWESOME.

For what its worth, in dodgeball mafia MPH and I had a spat, but I think Im the one that escalated that one, and even though I realized it and moved on quickly, I still gotta say its my bad MPH. Just like this thing here, I went in swinging. Sorry bout that. Id rather spread a little peace then let that hang over me.

Guys, at the end of the day it's just a game.

This +42.

And I think most have had heated ding-dongs in Mafia, but I just thought that that's part of the game and you don't carry it on afterwards?

Pfft typical DFF, trying to steal other peoples argument glory.

Man, that Rider's a douche. I'm never playing with him again. :P

:wub:

If you're really struggling, then I'll help, but if you get anyone else then let them have it :)

I did think that the next person who had the opportunity ought to put naiwf and MPH in the same mafia team. >_>

Because as we know, the old "try to make enemies come together by forcing them to team" gambit has such a *successful* track record in, for instance, the world of pro-wrestling. :shifty:

I'M SO EXCITED!

And also, when I find out who killed Kara, shits going to hit the fan.

Nick, TGC, I'm looking at you two. Get Excited boys, because if I had anything I could do, I'd be damn sure doing it right now at one of you two :(

Did I not just clearly explain what that was about in the post immediately above that? <_<

I know. Dood, if thats the case, grats to you, because there was no fucking WAY I could have helped town out there in that regard. I just never watched the show, and its clear now the theme has a LOT bigger role to play than I thought it would.

Eh, I know that Sean's a huge fan of the show so I came in expecting stuff like that. It's the main reason I signed up for the game :P