The Mafia Discussion Thread

So... if anybody has played a Mafia game in real-life, do you think those game mechanics could work in an EWB Mafia game? I think that running another Trad Mafia game, but with the rules of the party game, could be interesting.

If I'm scum, I will never play another mafia game again provided that you're willing to take the other side of that bet. I'm tired of your bullshit cluttering up every mafia game I play.

After the death of Xmas mafia, hoped to never see this shit again. It just starts a turn of endless posturing that bores anyone unwilling to take part of the dick waving.

Who did that?!

I did it because I'm tired of MPH and his incessant desire to ignore what's going on in a game as he continually talks shit about me in every single game I've been in with him for the last few months. I already don't bother to sign up for games he's playing, I don't need to have him shadow me regardless of what I do. It's not funny, it's counterproductive and it clearly has nothing to do with anything related to the games. If his goal is to get me to stop playing mafia, I've given him an easy way to do that.

Guest mr. potato head

You know what's annoying?

naiwf.

I think he might still think everybody he was killing in GRIMDARK was actually scum, because anything else would suggest he was wrong, and well, that's just not possible.

• Like 5

I think this may have passed me by a bit but... where the hell has this naiwf/MPH feud appeared from?

I don't like that you're a fucking moron who trolls games and gets away with it because you've got green text in your group name. I'm tired of you stalking everything I do in every game I've played with you for the last couple of months. If you want me out of mafia games, just take me up on my wager. It's easier than harassing me in every fucking game.

You have a hard on for me, and now that the deadline is up I'm willing to bet that if you submitted a create-a-role character for that game that it's based on me, because you can't resist taking another cheapshot at me.

• Like 1

Guest mr. potato head

It's not based on you. It mentions seven EWB members by name, none of whom are you. I generally think your mafia play style is to use a lot of text to get across very little of substance and bully people into agreeing with you, but I had no idea I had some sort of vendetta against you.

And I certainly don't get any sort of special treatment because I'm a mod.

• Like 4

I almost did Naiwf, but I made it DMN instead. But it could be either. And its AWESOME. I dare you to read it and say its not.

Wasnt there like ONE mafia in grimdark? So isnt finding the ONE mafia in grimdark and thinking 'but just in case theres more, heres who I also suspect" a good thing?

Both of your blood pressure needs to drop. This cant be healthy.

Teach you bastards to kill me before day one. Coulda just ASKED me what I did night one. No one would be mad then. I blame scum, (and more so because I died in BSG too, after getting all my friends to sign up. Well, friends and Scott.)

I almost did Naiwf, but I made it DMN instead. But it could be either. And its AWESOME. I dare you to read it and say its not.

Wasnt there like ONE mafia in grimdark? So isnt finding the ONE mafia in grimdark and thinking 'but just in case theres more, heres who I also suspect" a good thing?

Both of your blood pressure needs to drop. This cant be healthy.

Teach you bastards to kill me before day one. Coulda just ASKED me what I did night one. No one would be mad then. I blame scum, (and more so because I died in BSG too, after getting all my friends to sign up. Well, friends and Scott.)

You can replace me in Nick's game if you want.

EDIT: I've already asked to be replaced BTW, haven't heard back from Nick yet. I doubt you'd want to enter that shitstorm, but I'm done with mafia games that involve MPH. If that means I hardly get to play from now on, so be it but he refused to take me up on a simple way to get what he wants at the risk of not being able to troll.

Edited by naiwf
  • Like 1

I cant. I was the sherrif, my friend. I just cant play dumb about info I may have gotten on night zero. I may have been able to quote things in Maxx's game, but no. Not here. In fact, I dare say ALL players with those letters would have to die before I came back in to replace to make it fair, and that seems a long way to go around it.

MPH? You represent the board kind of sort of because your name is in green, so if you are being a douche bag stop being a douche bag. Apparently there are issues between the two of you, so why not just avoid it all and let it go. Seems the most adult and smart thing to do, now doesn't it?

• Like 5