The Mafia Discussion Thread

Heh, I love reading old games.

The Judge is one of two things:

1) Dome aligned.

2) Far less naive than any of us would've thought of giving him credit for.

Judge being -A-, of course. "Far less naive than any of us would've thought of giving him credit for." Awesome :shifty:

My PM said Pesci, essentially, is evil =/

It said that's my 'inside knowledge' on the Dome, so take that for what you will.

Ugh. Zaz, seriously, fuck off.

You were wrong about me being Mafia in Mafia Cubed. You're wrong about me being evil here. You can't detract from my fun in two games, can you?

I have a ban ability, and I CAN ban one person a night, but I'm not using it until I'm absolutely sure the person I'm banning isn't a Domer.

I'm TGC Aligned, and I win when all threats to the Dome are eliminated. Regardless of what Zaz says. Regardless of what anybody else says.

If you vote me off, I'm sorry, but you are all collectively the biggest bunch of morons in a Mafia game ever.

I'm already suspicious of Hajj, because he says the Mafia can't touch him, and one of the only ways he can die is by lynch or ban. I'm thinking he could be Essa, some kind of serial killer, due to the info I got in my PM.

As for Zaz, whoever he is, he's obviously some kind of retard, so I'll suspect he's Batsman for now.

lol, you were Fitzy, STD infected rapist or some such in that game, weren't you? My PM told me you were Mafia and you ended up evil anyway. Big mistake.

"If you vote me off, I'm sorry, but you are all collectively the biggest bunch of morons in a Mafia game ever."

I love this style of defence. You try to make it so people don't vote for you as they'd be a 'moron'. Insulting people, like you also did in "As for Zaz, whoever he is, he's obviously some kind of retard", is always a last ditch defence when you usually have no facts to back you up.

Sorry Pesci, just stating what my PM said. No need for me to "fuck off".

Nah, there is a need, because I'm annoyed that you're potentially going to be the one to ruin ANOTHER Mafia game for me. And this time I'm good as well, and I'm a huge asset, so it's even more distressing now. Note how I never told you to fuck off in the other game because I knew I was evil (though still not Mafia) and in this game I have, just like in the first Mafia Cubed I lost my temper, and both times I've been good.

Now I'm like the ultimate good guy and I have an awesome role, and you come in here with your false accusations and you're trying to screw it all up. Leave me be. I'm a huge asset to the Dome, and you're probably not.

That wasn't my style of defence, either. I just wanted to make it perfectly clear what I'd think of everybody should I be lynched. If I am, and I'll repeat, you're all fucking morons.

And I never called you a retard. I called your role a retard. If there wasn't something fishy about whoever you are, why would your PM say I'm evil when I'm not?

Gawd, what a whiney cunt. Mafia: serious distressing business.

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Random idea: Redux games.

Since we're running out of themes, game-runners redo their own games, but with slight changes to that setup to prevent either side from figuring the game out based on how it happened the first time around.

Good idea? Bad idea?

Since we're running out of themes, game-runners redo their own games, but with slight changes to that setup to prevent either side from figuring the game out based on how it happened the first time around.

Good idea? Bad idea?

The amount of themes are endless to be honest. Games based on movies, easy. I prefer new original ones than a redux.

Good idea? Bad idea?

If done right, then good idea. Still, a lot of the games that have 'sequels' already do this anyway.

More concept games, less "This is the exact game you've played 100's of times before, except this time your role title is from the third episode of popular TV Show!"

Yeah, more this. More people should re-read the funky Mafia role game we did and pilfer some of the crazy ideas that came up there.

Good idea? Bad idea?

If done right, then good idea. Still, a lot of the games that have 'sequels' already do this anyway.

More concept games, less "This is the exact game you've played 100's of times before, except this time your role title is from the third episode of popular TV Show!"

Yeah, more this. More people should re-read the funky Mafia role game we did and pilfer some of the crazy ideas that came up there.

I tried using one of those roles before in Scrubs mafia....although it WAS one of my own, haha. Where is that game?

And I agree with pizza....concept games are better. That's what my next game is gonna be :D

Good idea? Bad idea?

I tried using one of those roles before in Scrubs mafia....although it WAS one of my own, haha. Where is that game?

And I agree with pizza....concept games are better. That's what my next game is gonna be :D

You Make the Mafia Role

There should so be a 2nd edition of that!

Exactly. I would be up for it again.

Me too :)

I wonder if RW would do one?