The Mafia Discussion Thread

Then be kind of mad at MPH and HTTK's constant bickering turning people off from the game. There is way too much baggage attached to everyone's names now.

Yes, it's not like there were six people who laid down votes and several more who contributed to discussion in the day phase after that happened.

You hijacked the thread at one point and turned it into a pissing contest between the two of you, capped off with you trying to start a wager with him, with the stakes relating to signing up for mafias. You did this in a game thread, not a sign up thread, not the discussion thread, but in the middle of a fucking game. If you weren't a mod, someone would have chewed you out for it and deservedly so.

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Also, hey look everybody, Maxx went from "I stopped my game because MPH and HTTK turned everybody off of it" to "I stopped my game because MPH was a tool" while acting like that first reason wasn't demonstrably false!

Oh piss off, you started the shit with HTTK, you escalated the shit with HTTK. He contributed for certain, but none of this shit would happen if you held yourself to a higher standard like the rest of the staff does. I don't see any other mods getting into it with someone in the middle of a game. Take some fucking responsibility and realize your stupid fucking wager had absolutely no place in the game thread, and another round of your constant bickering with HTTK certainly contributed to people losing interest in the game.

But no, you'll play the same "Oh I'm always accused of everything cause no one likes me" sarcastic bullshit you always do. Difference being, this time there's at least two pages of evidence of you acting like a goddamn child and hijacking a game thread with your personal squabbles.

Guest Mr. Potato Head

I lost interest in Maxxs game because MPH and HTTK turned me off of it. The first reason is demonstratably true.

Although I was a terrible, terrible doctor, and should never be given that role again.

Then I'll ask this: what should I have done differently? Let people think HTTK was right about me being scum?

I lost interest in Maxxs game because MPH and HTTK turned me off of it. The first reason is demonstratably true.

Although I was a terrible, terrible doctor, and should never be given that role again.

Then I'll ask this: what should I have done differently? Let people think HTTK was right about me being scum?

Perhaps learn to play in a way that doesn't devolve into a pissing contest between you and him, ultimately culminating with you attempting to remove him from all mafia games for a certain period of time?

That's just off the top of my head.

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Perhaps learn to play in a way that doesn't devolve into a pissing contest between you and him, ultimately culminating with you attempting to remove him from all mafia games for a certain period of time?

That's just off the top of my head.

If he wasn't playing for six months, it'd be hard for games to devolve into that during that time...

Also, he could have said no. Which he did. Thought it was worth a try.

I believed you were in the right as far as what the actual argument was about, and said as much in the thread. But instead of trying to explain to HTTK your position, you couldn't go one post without getting a cheap shot in at his expense. He didn't help, and no one is suggesting he did, but take some responsibility for your role in it.

Also, wagering on whether you're town or not goes way against the spirit of the game, and is probably going into the rules for my next game, although it shouldn't since it should be common sense.

• Like 1

I ended up as masons with myself.

Oh that is awesome.

Maxx, just give a list of who was who at the end, and Ill be happy. This threads turning into ANOTHER pissing contest, and I dont think we can close this thread as easily.

It was a good game, Maxx. I think the roles were awesome and creative. Ill play your next one for sure.

I ended up as masons with myself.

Oh that is awesome.

Maxx, just give a list of who was who at the end, and Ill be happy. This threads turning into ANOTHER pissing contest, and I dont think we can close this thread as easily.

It was a good game, Maxx. I think the roles were awesome and creative. Ill play your next one for sure.

He's phrasing it selectively. He was a mason with -A-, Deangelo died and then he replaced -A- cause he already had his role PM.

Sean was and Pesci were dons, Sandow was with Pesci, Oldskool was with Sean.