The Mafia Discussion Thread

I don't, because it tends to lead to pages of arguments based largely around nothing that's happening in the game. It's also generally the first step towards personal attacks and needless bickering.

I'm hoping this new sig can draw some more sign ups to my game, but I think most mafia wise people have probably seen it... so, tell your friends. -_-

Dexter Mafia sure has a lot of passion and strong posting on both town and scum sides. Kind of the mafia I like to be in.

Passion? Yes.

Strong posting on both sides? Not at all.

When the game is over I so want you to explain that please.

To be fair, pris hasnt been ALLOWED to talk for a while now. Silence once a game may be nice, but some players tend to lurk and the role of stopping players from actually playing tends to be counter productive.

But I am liking the amount of posts going on, Fr34k should be pretty happy with his first game.

I think we should also remember it as the scene of Blaze's greatest glory.

I just want to bring this back up

2-3 years later I don't know how the hell I still pulled that off. I really thought I was screwed until that last night phase.

I forgot what it was.

Only set-up I have saved is SmackDown vs. Rawfia and that's lotsa lotsa players and I don't want to register it unless/until the next big "hey, everybody let's play mafia" boom thing happens...

Weren't you going to do TMNT at some point?