WrestleMania PPV Poster Contest

Damn AD awesome work as always

I'm happy with the way this came out.... theres a few areas I couldn't get to look exactly like I wanted but overall I'm happy

lockdown-1.jpg

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok unless God himself is enterting the competition AD has won it.. it makes my entry cry lol

Holy mother of... AD, you just continue to impress. That's a hell of a design!

Eh... not done many graphics in a long time, hoping to get back into it, I was fairly decent at one point, I don't really like this piece but I'll put it in anyway.

lockdownap7.jpg

Also, anyone know any good PSD providers? I cut my own quite a lot of the time but sometimes I prefer to use precut images (like I have on this piece) to save time, however PSD Protocol's adverts are annoying.

to tell you the truth FSF is good but i still prefer ADs overall and then Genes second

Me nag you? More like me call you out and you constantly duck me >_>

Thanks ;)

I like something about all of the entries so far. Nerf's deserves some credit as well. I like what he did with the shot of the city.

AD's is good, but I prefer FSF's. Personally, I like what AD did, but it's too blue for me. FSF's has an edge to it that brings out a different intensity.

I have no idea if the deadline's passed.

wrestlemania6zd3.jpgwrestlemania7zp7.jpg

Edit: Just messing about with the colours and now it looks awesome like it's clouds or something, so I don't know which to pick. If you do choose to be very lenient and enter me, then judge the orange one.

Edited by Anothername