Sarah Silverman's show

Your Mom

I've only seen her movie, which when I saw it all I saw was someone who is brash and over-the-top. I can imagine her show isn't that much more different then the movie and personally I have no interest in watching her again.

Edited by Mr. X

To really get Sarah's act you sort of have to understand the kind of character she is portraying. Which is more or less the stereotypical North Jersey Jewish Princess. I for one have seen so many people in real life who remind me of Sarah that I find her act very real and very funny.

Jesus christ. After some youtube searches I can infact confirm that she's mind-numbingly AWFUL!! I feel awkward and retarded for merely watching some of her stuff.

Edited by Steve Mandela

Wait... Rain Robinson from Star Trek Voyager is actually famous?

Who knew.

She's cute. You know Tom Paris and Tuvok took a break from chasing down the time ship to tap that.

Can I get away with saying tap that? Am I cool enough?