What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

27351-large.jpg

Football Factory - 8/10

What an awesome film! Seriously I reccomend this to everyone who visits this thread even if you don't watch football(English). The violence in it is superb and it really is well acted out if you ask me. Entertaining throughout the whole film and it has one of the weirdest endings I've seen(Well not weird in a weird way but weird in a why didn't it continue from there way). Go and see this now everyone!

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

B00004Y62W.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Airplane! - 9/10 or (***1/2) For some reason, thiswasn't on my top twenty list. Justice has been served now, though.

B00005JMCT.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

American Wedding - 7/10 or (**1/2) I think it does a good job of keeping sentimentality and laughter. It's too bad they're gonna ruin the series with 4.

Something The Lord Made - 8.5/10 or (***1/2) Due to the fact that this is a TV movie, I sadly can't count this among my favorite (theatrical) films. In any case, though, Rickman is brilliant and Mos Def shows that he can act (again). If they show this on HBO again, watch it.

Edited by TheROC-Revolt