What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

Two more flicks I saw over the past week:

B000083C6I.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Swimfan - 6/10 or (**1/2) It's basically Fatal Attraction: Reloaded but it was entertaining for me.

B000085EFK.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I Spy - 6/10 or (**1/2) Eddie Murphy may be falling down the scale in terms of good films, but he was pretty funny in this.

Rules of Attraction - 7/10 Crazy Movie.

Starsky and Hutch - 6/10 Pretty Funny. Will Farrell's dragon fetish is hilarious.

Resivior Dogs - 8/10 Very good movie.

50 First Dates - 6/10 A typical Adam Sandler Movie. Not one of my favorites.

B00005JN2F.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

The Bourne Supremacy - **** or (8/10) - (Y)

Like Spidey 2, I think this sequel is just as good as the original. In some ways it lacks the action that the first had, but it more than made up for it with some pretty tense shit.

I'm glad I waited to see this in theaters, that car chase fucking ruled.

Collateral starring: Tom Cruise and Jamie Foxx

8/10.

Awesome fucking movie with some pretty intense scenes, as well as some kickass back and forth dialogue between the two characters. The ending wasn't what I wanted, but it was good. Cruise delivered another amazing performance, and Foxx was great in his role too.

Recomendation: See this NOW.

BTW: Cruise with grey hair reminds me of Richard Gere.

B00003CXZ1.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Lara Croft: Tomb Raider - 5.5/10 or (**) Well, it's decent but that's about it. btw, I still think Liz Hurley should've played Lara.

B000035Z59.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

The Mighty Ducks - 7.5/10 or (***) Another good live-action Disney movie. I must love reliving childhood.

B000068QPP.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

D3: The Mighty Ducks - 5.5/10 or (**) The series lost its charm by 3 but it still holds some prominence.

B00001ODHJ.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Army of Darkness - 7/10 or (**1/2) It was funny and many underestimate the achievement director Sam Raimi did on such a small budget.

Looking for an Echo - Some people may like this movie, but I didn't. I was just completely bored by it and I couldn't stand the music since I've never been a fan of "doo-wop." Would have turned it off if it wasn't for the fact that nothing else was on. 1/10

B00029LO5E.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Jersey Girl - 7.5/10

The most irresistably cute movie of 2004. The second viewing has really brought light to how good Liv Tyler was. She really does bring something more to what is somewhat of a typical Kevin Smith leading lady character. Kevin's writing gets a bit lazy at some points, but a fantastic leading cast provides more than enough charm to make this probably the best date flick you'll see this year.

The Matrix - 8/10

Still a great movie and I'm saddened that the sequels ruined the franchise, IMO.

Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure - 6/10

One of my all-time favorite movies that is still hilarious even if I've seen it about ten times. I've been on a Keanu bender recently and will probably finish it up with B&T's BJ.

And the movie poster for Jersey Girl, would've been alot better for the DVD cover.

B00000K19E.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

The Matrix - 9/10 or (***1/2) Despite the fact that I don't express mass hatred over this film's sequels and in fact love both, this still is easily the best installment of the series.