What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

B000035Z20.01.LZZZZZZZ.gif

Great Expectations - 5.5/10 or (**) This is a modernization of the Dickens novel and while forgettable, it has a solid cast (Ethan Hawke, Chris Cooper, and Gwyneth Paltrow are among the names) and a solid director (Alfonso Cuaron). It's decent enough and you might like it.

Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind

10/10

Swordfish: 7.5/10

I love Travolta's character 'Gabriel' in this. I thought he played it to perfection. The soundtrack for Swordfish is wicked too.

Alien VS Predator, I won't give mmuch away but i got to say i liked this one alot. I give it a ratinjg of 8/10 because it was a bit too slow and some bits were a bit boring

6304602979.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

True Romance - 10/10

I ask one question, why hadn't I seen this film sooner? What a film, I repeat what a damn film. I didn't pay super attention the whole way through so I've so got to watch this again in the next few days, but I caught nearly all of it. The violent scenes were pure amazing, just damn brilliant. The scene where that guy goes to the house and starts kicking the shit out of Alabama, and then she turns it around and fucking kills him after lighting him on fire and stuff, that scene is pure awesome. The ending where they walk out of the hotel could have been different for me as the police might of stopped them, but who cares. What a damn film, and god are some of the short sex scenes great :shifty: . This is a super film, simple as.

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

68241.JPG

Dead End - 7/10

Something makes me like this film, but at the same time it lacks a lot. I wanted to view it as a horror film, but at times it came across as a little bit of a comedy, not badly but a little. It's not a bad film at all, but because of them very little comedy moments it puts me off the film slightly at times. I mean I rented out the movie because I wanted a horror, I got a little bit of that but not what I could have got from a film like the original Texas Chainsaw, or The Shining or something. I can safely say that Laura is super hot though. Overall this get's the thumbs up.

The Butterfly Effect: 4/10

Some scenes were entertaining, like one or two. OVerall, just a mess of a film. Maybe its just me.