What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

B00005JNEI.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Fahrenheit 9/11 - 8/10 or (***) While a few of Moore's facts can be argued as to whether they're actual facts, Moore keeps the same persona of information mixed with wit he used quite well in Bowling For Columbine.

0767811070.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Boyz N The Hood - 8.5/10

I had never actually seen this before tonight, and I don't know what I've been waiting for. Very powerful movie, Fishburne is great as always. And what the hell happened to Cuba Gooding Jr? He hits it big with Jerry Maguire and then takes every bad movie offered to him? Strange.

Boyz N The Hood - 8.5/10

I had never actually seen this before tonight, and I don't know what I've been waiting for.  Very powerful movie, Fishburne is great as always.  And what the hell happened to Cuba Gooding Jr?  He hits it big with Jerry Maguire and then takes every bad movie offered to him?  Strange.

How dare you insult his whirlwind performance in Boat Trip! :angry:

Boyz N The Hood - 8.5/10

I had never actually seen this before tonight, and I don't know what I've been waiting for.  Very powerful movie, Fishburne is great as always.  And what the hell happened to Cuba Gooding Jr?  He hits it big with Jerry Maguire and then takes every bad movie offered to him?  Strange.

How dare you insult his whirlwind performance in Boat Trip! :angry:

Grind - 6/10

Not the best movie but it wasn't bad either. They had MASSIVELY hot chicks in the movie, which was a big plus along with Sweet Lou, which was a great character.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind - 9/10

Finally got a chance to see the movie and I wish I would've seen it earlier. It was a very original story with some great acting especially from Carrey in one of his best performances ever.

dogma.jpg

My third Kevin Smith film and like the others was very, very good. Now I need to find copies of Mallrats and Chasing Amy. Then I can prepare myself for The Passion of the Clerks. 7.5/10

B000051YMQ.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Glory - 9/10 or (***1/2) Many things are proven in this classic.

One, Matthew Broderick is (or in this case was) more than just a teen actor, he's a great adult actor, too.

Two, Morgan Freeman may be the best black actor of all time (consider it a close race with Poitier on that one).

Three, Denzel Washington may be the third best black actor of all time right behind Freeman and Poitier.

And finally Four, Civil War epics in the future won't hardly be as good as this film PERIOD.

B00009WVQV.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Chasing Papi - 4/10 or (*1/2) While this film has three very attractive leads in Vergara, Sanchez, and Velazquez, it plays a boneheaded story for the three to go by. There's also Spanish stereotypes throughout. Unless you're so attracted to the three leads that you'll watch them no matter what, don't even bother.

Team America: World Police

9.5/10

AMERICA!!!

FUCK YEAH!!!

Seriously...this is the funniest movie I have ever seen. First time I ever cried during a movie, because it had me laughing so hard. I thought I was going to throw up because I was laughing so hard.

If you see one movie for the rest of your life, check this one out, because it's so funny it will kill you...and if you don't like it, I will kill you.