What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

I never watch anything over two hours at home, but having wanted to see it for ages, I finally committed to watching The Wild Bunch, and it's just so so great. The action sequences are breathtaking, and there's so much more to admire about the film: like the strength of the characters, their interactions and the sheer scale of the whole film. An instant favourite for me.

• Like 1

The Motion Picture felt like three episode plots molded into one: Kirk butting heads with a man he replaced, the new USS Enterprise NCC-1701 being less-than adequate for its task, and an external threat caused by past actions. The film's problems resulted from trying to fit them all together.

Me And Earl And the Dying Girl is basically what would happen if Wes Anderson was like "you know what, I think I want to bum everyone out this time."

• Like 1

I've just started watching Stretch and Daryl from The Walking Dead is in it. Why is this interesting? The other character in the scene is holding his crossbow. Nice.