What Did You Watch Today?

BlackFlagg

I watched Bruce Almighty again (8.5/10), however, my cousin watched Kill Bill Vol. 1 and said many things about it.

1. That it was the most violent film he ever seen (and he has watched plenty of horror movies, too).

2. That he loved it.

3. That I would love it if I loved revenge stories, etc.

4. That he would watch it again.

Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers- 10/10

Lord Of The Rings: The Return Of The King- 10/10

And, change my score of Fellowship Of The Ring to 10/10 as well.

All of them are brilliant and probably the best 3 films I have ever watched

Mean Girls - 8/10

A LOT better than I was expecting. I was expecting something watchable with the occasional chuckle, and was met with a pretty damn good comedy that had plenty of laughs all the way through.

Dogma: 9/10

This move has alot of great qualities. It made me laugh, it had a decent comedic fight scene and it made me think alot about society today. Fantastic movie overall.

Mean Girls: 8/10

-I enjoyed this a lot more than I thought I would. Hated the scenes that related school to the jungle though...they were just, annoying.

She's All That: 7/10

-Freddie Prinze Jr. - nuff said.

Garfield:

Not the worst, but not really good. Jennifer Love Hewit was sweet(and hot, but thats another story). The cgi for Garfield was pretty good, but I found it pretty boring actually. The story was also too cliche, I've seen it a hundred times with other characters instead of a cat and dog.

5/10

Edited by Laice_