Anna Nicole Smith dies

Mick

I wasn't singling you out for posting it, I see shit like that all the time and it bugs me.

And of course you can say how it bugs you that this world's real god is the celebrity. Just expect people to reply with "tough titty." Just like someone's going to tell me the same thing about people who say "I support the troops."

Edited by Zero

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lowerdeck. you make absolutely no fucking sense:

so I didn't write this...but I'm reposting it because I couldnt agree with it more

I really don't give a fuck about the troops.

So either youy agree with it or you don't give a fuck about the troops....which is it?

Also

Maybe posting that in particular didn't convey the message I wanted. Then again, how do you go about saying the world is better off with that cuntrag dead and I'm glad she's soon out of the spotlight without getting a warning or at least pissing off a half dozen people.

I know it's a society we live in. I'm fully aware. I fucking hate it. Can I at least say that though?

If you can't see why it's both tasteless and kinda sad to do this a few hours after her death, you are a complete cuntrag your damn self.

But that's just my opinion, I can say it right?

Prince Frederic Plans Dash to the Bahamas To Claim Baby

Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband Prince Frederic Von Anhalt is officially adding his name to the paternity battle over late Anna Nicole Smith's baby daughter Dannielynn. The European royal came forward with claims he might be the biological father of the five month old last Friday - 24 hours after his one-time mistress died in Florida. Von Anhalt stated he'd challenge any agreement that gave feuding 'fathers' Howard K. Stern and Larry Birkhead custody of Dannielynn, but now it seems he isn't waiting for a court-ordered Dna test on February 20, which will decide who is the tot's biological dad. The Prince told reporters yesterday he plans to file a paternity challenge to gain custody of the baby - even if it costs him his 20-year marriage to actress and socialite Gabor, who is said to be devastated by her husband's claims. And he'll even fly to The Bahamas, where the child was born and is currently being looked after by Anna Nicole's friends, to claim the baby. Von Anhalt says, "If the court rules in my favor, I will go to The Bahamas and pick up the child. My wife says, `If you bring a baby home then it's over.' If my wife wants to divorce me then it's up to her."

If someone hadn't just died, this would be hilarious. This seems like a really bad Hollywood comedy right now. Are they taking bets on who the father is yet?

Lowerdeck, you have every right to post your opinion, but you've done it already. Quit while you're ahead, otherwise you're just going to go off on a tangent, get your stories muddled up, and contradict yourself - like you're already doing. Sure, Anna Nicole Smith wasn't somebody I'd like to see society model ourselves around, but there's a hell of a lot worse on this planet. The comparisons to Eddie Guerrero were pointless, and downright stupid. They are two completely different people. They both entertained and they both had their demons. Everybody on this message board is biased as we're wrestling fans. Who else besides wrestling fans actually mourned Eddie's death? Nobody. Just like everybody that is mourning Anna Nicole Smith was - in some way, shape or form - a fan.

She's made mistakes in her life, so have all of us. You're not exactly a model citizen yourself, y'know? I'm not just singling you out here, but you're probably the best example in this entire thread. Society today is seemingly based around celebrity culture, which is something you have to learn to deal with. At school whenever we had our last classes leading up to holidays or whatever, we'd get a quiz on celebrities that I didn't know shit all about. Unfortunately, most other people in the world spend their lives watching E! and reading Heat magazine. So to them, Anna Nicole Smith had as much right to be mourned as Eddie Guerrero did to us.

At the end of the day, she had a life, and a family. Everybody has the right to live their life, no matter how much we disagree with their choices within it. I'm gonna stop soon because I seem to just be re-itterating what has already been said, but as has been touched upon, all we know about Anna Nicole Smith's like is what the media tells us. She liked the nose candy, she posed nude, she bonked an 80 year-old to his death. What else did she do with her life? We don't know, only her close friends and family probably do. She could have been the nicest person on the face of the planet, but TV didn't want us to know about that. Just like Eddie Guerrero could have been a right stingy cunt, we wouldn't hear about that either, barring the odd 'dirtsheet' floating around.

And give all this 'Bob' and 'troops' shit a rest. Bob doesn't exist, but what he signifies is the working class man. When Bob dies, he's going to have just as much mourning as Anna Nicole Smith did. They're both mourned by their families and friends, with the difference being Anna's line of work was in the spotlight. I'm sure Bob's workmates would pay as much attention to him as Anna's. And just where the hell does bringing soldiers into it come in? As Zero said - and I completely agree - they sign up knowing the risks, the conditions, the circumstances. They are the real heroes on this earth, and I'm not trying to take that away from anybody, but they die in the same way so many other people die every day. They'll have shrines dedicated to them, and Anna Nicole Smith's shrine is the attention she's receiving, so stop being cunts and the fuss will die down in time, then you won't have to worry your pretty heads about it ever again if you don't want to.