Anna Nicole Smith dies

Mick

Reality star Anna Nicole Smith was found unresponsive Thursday in her Hard Rock Hotel room in Hollywood, Fla., FOX affiliate WSVN is reporting.

Emergency responders performed CPR at the scene and a breathing apparatus was inserted in her throat, hotel officials told TMZ.com. Smith was immediately transported to Memorial Regional Hospital in Hollywood just after 2 p.m. EST.

Local streets were closed off to rush Smith to the hospital, three miles away. Paramedics were seen pumping her chest as she was taken from the hotel.

Smith, 39, was hospitalized for a week last November with pneumonia. She was photographed at a boxing match at the Hard Rock Hotel last month.

In a lawsuit filed last Thursday in Los Angeles Superior Court, Smith and TrimSpa Inc. were sued in a class-action lawsuit alleging their marketing of a weight-loss pill is false or misleading.

Smith, a former Playboy Playmate, has endorsed TrimSpa and is a spokeswoman.

Smith's 20-year-old son Daniel Smith died in his mother's hospital room in the Bahamas in September, three days after she gave birth to a baby girl, later named Dannielynn Hope Marshall Stern.

Smith's current boyfriend and longtime lawyer Howard K. Stern, 38, says he is the father of Dannielynn. But Smith's ex-boyfriend Larry Birkhead, 32, claims he's the father, and has sued to demand a paternity test.

Last month, a judge in the baby dispute temporarily blocked an order forcing her daughter to undergo paternity testing.

Ronald A. Rale, an attorney for Smith, questioned the legality of the test, saying Bahamian authorities needed to grant work permits before an American doctor could conduct the test.

The judge granted a stay pending a hearing which was supposed to take place this week.

Birkhead's attorney, Debra Opri, called Rale's request "a delay tactic." Birkhead sued in October to get a paternity test.

---Fox News

I have it on CNN right now, she's just been pronounced dead....

RIP

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rest in Peace? I know she's dead, but the fact that this court case about her "husband" - I use the term lightly because it's pretty clear she married him to get his money - has gone on for over a decade and cost his rightful heirs at least a hundred million dollars - she was awarded $88 million, before you dispute this - means I don't have any sympathy for her.

That said, I will say I feel sad for her daughter.

Edited by Nitro Girl Tygress

Guest Anti-Hero

Rest in Peace? I know she's dead, but the fact that this court case about her "husband" - I use the term lightly because it's pretty clear she married him to get his money - has gone on for over a decade and cost his rightful heirs at least a hundred million dollars - she was awarded $88 million, before you dispute this - means I don't have any sympathy for her.

That said, I will say I feel sad for her daughter.

Edited by Anti-Hero

Me, I like to keep an open mind. And I like girls who keep an open nostril. A well lubed open nostril.

Hey man, what happens in a Vegas hotel room with anal lube stays in Vegas.

Which is precisley why we know about the anal lube, because it happened in Hollywood, FL. <_<