Mafia Championship Series Signups

OK, not just anybody gets into the MCS.

Announce your intent, and list as many reasons as you care to in an attempt to convince me to put you in the Starting 20.

Those I choose, start the game.

Those whom I do not choose, go on the reserve list in the order they signed up. The top 5 on this list make up the rest of the Top 25, and if I remember to, I'll PM them at the start of each game to let them know to keep up-to-date and be ready as they're the ones most likely to get plugged in.

Those guaranteed spots in the Starting 20, should they choose to request them:

CSAMH for modding the Diary Cube & putting up with my crap during the numerous anti-Mafia movements.

Gongsun Zan for modding the Game Cube (even though everybody knows I should do it :shifty:)

TEOL for permitting this to run ahead of TradMafII.

They can bypass the begging and pleading and get put in. Everybody else earns their spot.

Hugar

Be

mAXi

C-MIL

- Matt -

Dragon-F'n-Force

JudgeClassical

Mr. Evil Guy (BringBackKouClassic27)

Josh-oo-wuh

The Mask of Norro

TEOL

Zan

Pesci

JHS

Ace

GoGo Yubari

thug

MPH

Heart Break Spider Plush (AKA Plubby)

SRR

Xero Gravity

SDM

Kaneanite

Karlito Karibbean Kulex

LCS

Zaz

Hajjhowe

Misanthrope

SSTBus

Marcos

Everybody else:

Jam

Edited by oldskool

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sign me up...

Reasons

* First one to post in the sign up thread(other than you.)

* Decent record with mafia and already won a few.

* Atleast I think I gave you a good role in Alphabet Mafia and was sad to see you die the first day.

* When mafia member with a kill I have never targeted you the first night as I would rather see 'play you' than 'kill you'.

* Been around the cube forever.

* Sexual Favors.

* Always been active in mafia.

Edited by H is for Hugar

Oh, reasons. Let's see: I'm a decent player, I actually care about the games I'm in, I'm one of the few people to ever win as an Individual, I post aplenty and if you pick me for the Starting 20, I won't corpsepost. Ace is right, as it happens, I've been in every Zan-run Mafia, still enjoy the games and see no reason why this will be worse than Zan's work.

Edited by Nitro Girl Tygress

Sign Me Up

Resons Being:

A) I'm the Mafia Marathon Man. I've been in almost EVERY Mafia thats been in the Cube.

B) I was in Mafia 1, and am part of a very few select people that still enjoy Mafia's after having benn in Maf 1. By that I mean guys like IAceI and D-Extreme haven't been seen in many Mafia's since then.

C) Seriously, whats an EWB Mafia without me?

D) GoGo called me one of the sharpest Mafia Players ever. The fact that one turn later I blew it does not erase the fact that I was called it <_<

Edited by TEOL's Valentine

In in in in, IN!!!!

Or not. Guess it depends on my reasons for wanting to participate ?

Right, well i have never been lynched in a game of Mafia, ever. I have been killed but not lynched by the majority of the community. I am not a fairly experienced Mafia player, especially not at EWB but i have appeared in over 15 mafia's so far, most of them are yet to be finished or just stuffed up completely. But in the ones that have finished (about 6) i have only lost in 2. I am a very active player and participate in the discussions, i use my abilities at night... etc.

Honestly, i wouldn't call myself a good player, not even sometimes good but i know what to do, i know how to survive to the very end and i want to improve, i love this game.

Plus if you don't add me i will spam your topic and keep on asking why i wasn't chosen >_>

Edited by mAXi

Okay. This didn't work in the Dome's Apprentice, but I have a feeling manners might count for more here in the Game Cube, so...

Please?

Oh, and you won't have to replace me or anything because I'll actually play instead of disappearing. That first Metal Gear game doesn't count. :shifty:

EDIT: Also, you won't have to worry about me distracted by running my own mafia game during the series. Or ever.

Edited by C-MIL

D) GoGo called me one of the smartest Mafia Don's ever.

Oh jeez, no I didn't.

Josh-oo-wuh's death is an interesting one. He's a player who focuses heavily on analytical logic and thinking things out before he votes, but he's not a big-name player in mafia games on EWB; after all, he's only been playing in them here for a month. Either he was on to something, the mafia wants us to think he was on to something, or the don saw him as a threat as a player. Either way, I'm fairly certain this game's being masterminded by one of EWB's sharpest mafia players and voting for someone like Rashid or k mac at the moment would be a waste of time, unless Rashid's benefiting from everyone grossly underestimating him or something.

The Defence rests your honour.

OBJECTION! This at no point implies that you are one of the best Mafia DONS ever as it became quite brutally obvious that you weren't. All it means is that you've played enough games to know who the actual good players are.

Anyway. Uh. Signing up. My reasons? Well, if this game is anywhere near as innovative as you're claiming it to be, perhaps you've got a plan to deal with the fact that certain players die on the first night 75% of the time as that has absolutely no bearing on actual game skill and moreover, lessens incentive and interest in playing mafia games in the first place.

As someone who has dealt with the same injustice and inanity, I am very much hoping that you will give me the opportunity to actually be able to PLAY a mafia game again, instead of just joining, sitting through a bandwagon, and then dying anticlimactically for the third game in a row.

1) I won Nintendo Mafia as a mafia, and was largely responsible for the mafia winning in Traditional Mafia.

2) I played one of the best games of Mafia as Don in Mafia II.

3) I have been active in every mafia I've been in, from Scrubs (where I was an awesome Gift Shop Girl) to Silent Hill to Traditional to The Office.....and so on.

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Reasons why MPH should be in the MCS?

Mafia: Domed. Need I say more?

Or maybe my argument with LCS that kept him alive in Traditional Mafia.

Or my "Hi, I'm the Don" post in Mafia: RTTGC.

Or winning Firesale Mafia despite being against the town for most of the game.

I'm signing up, but i'm not going to fawn all over you to do it.

I have experience in both playing and running mafia's - so I think I can add something to the MCS.

However if you think those who kiss the best arse play the best mafia, feel free not to include me.