Mafia Championship Series Signups

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to sign up to this.

All I can say in my favour is the I've won a mafia (SK Mafia, where I was Don) and I'd like to test myself against the best. More importantly, I just want to have fun - and this seems like it could have a whole heap of it. I admit I wasn't that active in Hugar's Mafia, but I'm generally active in Mafia games.

:)

I'll sign-up, I won't go into lots of detail on my reasoning because I won't get picked regardless :(

1. Every major competition needs an underdog who no-one really knows anything about and no cares about.

2. I've competed in quite a few mafias and even managed to win one, which is amazing, because I normally cock-up towards the end or get lynched by the mafia for being too helpful, but you don't need to read that part <_<

3. I really want to be in :(

Selection show is in progress. Just checking with Hamster, and once that's done I'll have the Starting 20 selected.

Fun MCS Fact: The "reasons why you should be in" meant nothing; I just wanted to see how many people would spout Mafia successes, how many would spout other non-Mafia-related reasons to be selected, and how many would call me on being a dick who requires ass-kissing to get in the championship :D

I kicked ass to. I helped convince the town that the mafia were good. <_<

But I should be in this. Because:

1. I've been on somewhat of a good streak lately. Now winning Alphabet mafia with them knowing I was mafia.

2. My Traditional mafia/Silent Hill mafia performance.

3. Being one of the most active in your MGS mafia.

4. Having screw ups time after time to only screw up countlessly and be considered a good mafia player.

5. I'm rarely ever lynched, being lynched like what, 4 times ever?

Edited by BringBackKouClassic27

DAMMIT!

How the hell did I miss this opening up?! This is why the sign-up threads should be in the Game Cube, right along with the actual games.

Anyway, I know my chances are slim to none, but I would definitely like to be /in.

And while I know you said the reasons for making the list weren't a factor, I'd just like to say that I have run a mafia game myself recently, and it will actually be COMPLETED, which is rare these days around here. So, I feel my status as an active contributor to the good of the overall Mafia community at EWB qualifies me for a spot.

My name is Josh-oo-wuh, and I approved this message.

But I don't have a chance in Hell of making it in by now, I'm sure.

Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeeee???