Mafia Championship Series Signups

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, if it's the only way to get in...

1) I (along with Kulex and Zaz) was part of the first town group to win a mafia as the town.

2) I also did it despite being outed as the investigator for most of the game.

3) I'd like to think I'm at least a decent player despite never really having a whole lot to prove it.

4) I've been fairly active in every mafia I've participated in...bar Alphabet Mafia.

5) Metal Gear Mafia was one of my favourites to read/participate in (even though I was killed right at the beginning).

1). I survived Mafia: RTTGC (although we did lose)

2). I'm the fucking Misanthrope

3). I wrote Berner Street Wrestling

4). I'm the fucking Misanthrope

Yeah, I've got nothing. Include me because I'll be active and because I want to be in.

1) I've won Mafia Cubed II as town

2) I've won Silent Hill Mafia as Mafia

3) I've been active in all Mafia's I've signed up for

4) I don't have a huge ego and claim "stand out" performances

I think the real question should be why does oldskool get to choose who to participate in a Mafia to claim the best ever Mafiaite?

Edited by Zaz

Reasons to let me in.

1) I have a list of names that would suggest I have one of the best Mafia brains, which includes at least one of your guarenteed places.

2) I took our team to victory in Trad Mafia, making myself look town pretty much the whole way, despite not hiding myself away and just voting like my other team members. I was also able to deal with Ace trying to steal my thunder, despite him being the 5th more important player.

3) In Plubbys Mafia I had guessed every single Mafia member before they revealed and I would have got them one by one if Norro hadn't have changed my allingment.

4) In Simpsons Mafia I was one kill away from winning it, only to have it taken away from me by a loud mouth teammate.

5) I DO NOT endorse the 'role reveal' trend that seems to go on, in fact i am totally against it in favour of making the game a much more enjoyable experience.

6) If i'm Mafia I don't kill Oldskool or Gogo first, it's just not right to do it every time.

After getting bypassed for every fucking loser they could find for Drinking Game Mafia, if you don't put me in this I will kill your family and your pets and your neighbours and your neighbours families and your neighbours pets and your employers and your teachers and then a few clowns.

After getting bypassed for every fucking loser they could find for Drinking Game Mafia, if you don't put me in this I will kill your family and your pets and your neighbours and your neighbours families and your neighbours pets and your employers and your teachers and then a few clowns.

I concede.

I'll sign up. My reasons are that I want to play.

OMG OLDSKOOL ROOLES & I GOT LUCKY IN DIS GAME AND THAT ONE!

If you're expecting actual begging, then I'd be happier not being picked.

I'll throw my name in.

If you want a good reason, all I can think of is winning Trad Mafia - which, I believe, was supposed to separate 'good' players from the rest - and being a Individually aligned winner in X-Men, without being given extra abilities.

I would like in, but hey ho.