The "Complete" whacked Out wrestling Memorial...

For a moment I was ecstatic. Jocelyn had just made a move on me, and I couldn't have been more pleased. I felt like I was finally getting somewhere...for about a minute. Then I chanced to look in the mirror, and remembered once more the truth: She didn't make out with me because she loved me too, she made out with Alex, and she did it because she thought I was lower than dirt. I immediately felt this numbness go through my body, as if it had entirely fell asleep. I couldn't remember what I was doing. I found Alex (who seemed to be going through the same thing) and had him reswitch with me...

Alex: "Great- I have to be me again..."

"Be happy- being myself is no picnic either."

Alex: "I don't know- it's just...I liked her, but apparently, she's only interested in me when I'm you, you know? How's that supposed to make someone feel- that they can only be with someone they're interested in when they're someone else?"

"I know how you feel- you got some action from Jocelyn..."

Alex: "Great...how much?"

"First base, but about as many times as Ichiro..."

Alex: "Just freaking perfect..."

"Tell me about it..."

Alex: "Girls are weird creatures, bud..."

"I know...this is why I tried to stay with animated girls until I hit wOw. At least they never break your heart..." We both sighed.

Alex: "So-you heading up to the show?"

"I'm not feeling up to driving..."

Alex: "I guess I'll start it up- I mean, I did get lucky with the girl you like..." Alex started driving as I put in the tape of Sin, hoping that could help me get my mind off of my problems...

wOw Sin

Ofune/Kari-Chan v. The Masked Female Jobbers

The Masked Female Jobbers are...well, females...in generic-looking masks...and from the looks of things, they're jobbers. This match was surprisingly for the Women's Tag Team titles- which should tell you how skimpy the competition in the division is. This match leads to the question- if it's a female match, is it a telling tale on how the match came to be or an insult on the workrate to say the match sucked a dick? The horrors seen in the match continued for most of the show, finally ending when Ofune hit a nice series of moves on Masked Female Jobber 1 before Kari-Chan got one kick for the cover. After, the winning team celebrated as the show went to break...

(27, 36, 27)

After the break, Veronica Diamond came to the ring and took the mic...

Diamond: "Okay, okay. Now, I know I've been focusing my time on the new Superstar to watch in wOw, Steve Evans..." The crowd booed as Diamond continued. "...but in case all of you forgot, I also have another team to watch here. That's why, I'm putting out an open challenge to any tag team to try and beat my Diamond Exchange in the ring tonight!" Just then, a metal beat occurred as The Headbangers came out to a big indy pop and headed to the ring for the shot.

The Diamond Exchange v. The Headbangers

Well, this was a surprisingly decent match. I was a little worried it would be a squash due to recognition, specifically the Headbangers being known throughout the US due to their WWE experience while the Diamond Exchange are unknown outside of New England (and vaguely known there), but the match was surprisingly evenly matched. The Headbangers did all they could do to make the Diamond Exchange look like they were a top-shelf team in the federation, letting the two get a lot of offense. The Headbangers took the advantage, until Veronica Diamond distracted Thrasher for a moment, allowing Dave Powers to hit a Powerslam on him for the victory. Surprising ending at the very least...

(44, 83, 56)

Billy Kim (w/P.T. Midnite) v. Greg Burch

This match was allegedly for number-one contendership to the Transcontinental Title, and it was good. I've never been that big a fan of Greg Burch (half of the time wondering just who he blew to get his job in NWATNA, the other half thinking how unlikely that would be), but he put on a very good match tonight. Billy Kim showed he deserves more respect by the wOw brass, as he held up his own end of the match very well, allowing the match to be surprisingly good as a result. The two put on a nice matchup, meshing well. Greg Burch took the advantage, and got Billy Kim down for the Cascading Entropy- only to have Homicide come in and attack him, throwing him off the ropes, then hitting a Cop Killa on him for good measure! Billy Kim then covered him like a scavenger, getting the three count.

(43, 81, 55)

Jayce Simmons v. Austin Aries

This was a somewhat decent matchup to begin with. The crowd was surprisingly dead for Jayce Simmons despite his being a conquering God following a major push in TNA, and Austin Aries was making his debut following a stint in ACW (where I had heard he made a lot of female enemies in his time there.) The two put on an okay show for the most part, but it seemed like it could have been better (suggesting Aries needed more developmental time and that Simmons let TNA go to his head.) The ending was predictable- Jayce Simmons took the advantage, and hit his picture-perfect Missile Dropkick on Aries to get the victory. Not terrible, but could have been much better...

(29, 73, 45)

Spanky v. TJ Wilson

The match was so good the first time they did it again, apparently. The two put on a decent matchup in the vein of their first match together, which wasn't too bad a thing (save for the repetitiveness.) That's the major problem with these things- save for the problem of rewriting the whole match report for each of their matches. Come on- they're basically the same things, and I never write much detail anyway- that's not my style. This just became boring as a result, and was worthless to try to go with again. Yeah, yeah, Spanky won, blah blah, keep reading...

(59, 88, 65)

(INTERNATIONAL) Finale v. Chuck Palumbo

Well, the crowd's finally gotten into the show...The match was also more than acceptable as a result of this. I'm still surprised at how far Chuck Palumbo's risen in wOw, and Finale has become a superstar-to-watch in the federation as well. The two meshed fairly decently in the ring, even though there seemed to be something that wasn't there in the match- must be one of those nights where you don't feel like wrestling, you know? Finale got the victory, which wasn't a problem with me- wOw needs some homegrown top heels in the worst way (the only wrestlers that blow up in wOw seem to be originally firm faces.)

(70, 75, 64)

After the break, Tom Goddard came out carrying his wOw World Championship and took the mic...

Goddard: "Ladies and gentlemen- I come here tonight with a purpose- a mission, if you will. I come here because I have realized I have let friendship come between letting a talented contender get a shot at my World Heavyweight Title. I come here because, yes, I might have even been ducking a talented competitor. Well, I know every fan in wOw knows if nothing else, I am a fighting champion..." The crowd cheered the remark... "...and that's why I'm here to offer the match to a close personal friend of mine..." The crowd called Goddard's name... "...and a fine, talented worker for whacked Out wrestling..." The crowd continued to cheer... "...and one of the workers who is firmly respected as one of the faces of wOw today..." The crowd rose to a boil as Goddard continued... "...And a Greek...YOU KNOW, A MAN FROM GREECE?"

Just then, Stavros came down to the ring and shook Goddard's hand as the crowd started to laugh (with a few smarks booing but who cares because they're smarks and all...)

(WORLD) Tom Goddard v. Stavros

Well, this should be fun- face/face match, one of whom has never been seen much outside of Tag Team matches, and both of whom have such differing styles that it would be a surefire clash...and surprisingly, it worked. The two managed to put on a surprisingly decent match. Stavros took the advantage early, and Goddard sold like death for him to make it look like he had a fighting chance to win the title. The two put on a good enough dynamic to make it look surprisingly good in the ring, thus putting on a show to watch. The only problem is that the crowd didn't seem that into it- possibly a problem with it being one of those nights. Goddard took the advantage, and managed to hit a 450 Splash on Stavros to get the pinfall on him (realistic, as there's no fucking way Goddard could get a My Final Heaven or a Final Fantasy on him...)

(50, 83, 59)

After the match, Goddard celebrated- until Steve Evans hit the screen!

Evans: "Oh, real nice, buddy! You'll give one of those Greek goofs a title shot, but you won't give your best friend one? What's the problem there? I've beaten everyone they put me against- you'd think I'd get a little respect from you!"

Goddard: "I told you before- you're my best friend. I refuse to fight you. I don't want to go to something that I know I would regret."

Evans: "Oh, I regret something, all right- I regret joining up with you in the first place. Maybe then I could have gotten the respect I deserve! Maybe then I Would be the one everyone loves, and you would be small-time like the rest of wOw! Maybe then I would be the AWA Number One Contender, I would be the Super-8 Finalist, I would be the Rookie of the Year for 2003..."

Goddard: "...yeah, yeah, maybe so. But maybe doesn't exist. What exists is that I am the man. To be the man, you have to beat off men...oh, wait, that's what you DO in your spare time...my mistake..."

Evans: "Give me the match, Tom...maybe then, this whole thing could be over..." Just then, Robbie Richter came down to the ring and took a mic...

Richter: "Boys, please! I hate seeing you two coming so close to blows here! I'll tell you what I'll do. Next Monday on Sin, Tom Goddard can give Steve Evans a match with whatever person in wOw he chooses. If Evans beats that person, then he gets a match on that Friday's Flagship for the World Title. Is that fair enough for the two of you?"

Goddard: "I guess, Mr. Richter..."

Evans: "I'll beat anyone you put against me..." The two shook hands as the show ended...

(83)

Over: 59

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When we made it to the show, we were still reeling from the effects of the night before. Somehow, the lonely open road is not a good place to heal a broken heart, even if you're with other people while doing it. I checked the board to see who they put me up against, and tried my best to get in the right frame of mind in order to be able to put on a decent showing. I headed towards the Gorilla position and proceeded to watch the match...

AWAMLW Underground

Chris Dobbs v. Austin Aries

Dobbs is the official "nWo, er, Death Eaters Jobber", of course, while Austin Aries is a recently promoted developmental guy who appears to be doing a ladies' man gimmick (at least, that's what I think he was doing, as he headed over to every female on his way to the ring and appeared to be asking them to bear his child or something.) The match was pretty blah, for starters. Dobbs hasn't really done anything to really prove his worthiness of being a superstar in AWAMLW, and could possibly use more time in Minor League Wrestling before he really breaks out here. To add to that, Aries wasn't as great as he could have been, and could have been better served with more gestation time in his own right. In a bit of a surpriser, Dobbs got the victory with the Pepto Plunge, which seems to go against the grain a bit- surely the debuting guy would manage the win in a match between underneath guys, right?

(39, 74, 56)

(Bra and Panties- National Women's) Jamie Kogyaru v. Lori Angel

Well, this was pretty much a downer, considering how good Kogyaru usually is in her matches. The two put on what's either the best Bra and Panties match or one of the worst National Women's Championship defenses out there. The two started using a number of nice moves, each trying to get the other's clothes off. Lori Angel got the first advantage, locking Kogyaru in an Angel's Wings (why did they allow her to use the name of the World Champ's finisher for her modified ground Full Nelson ,anyway) and ripping Kogyaru's skirt off to start the attack. However, Kogyaru powered out and managed to rip Angel's top off, continuing the fight for some more time. Kogyaru soon took the advantage, providing a number of nice moves for the match to continue with. With the match finishing, Jamie Kogyaru took the advantage and tried to hit a Japanese Schoolgirl Pin on Angel. However, when she went up for the SHINING WIZARD~! portion of the move, Angel locked onto Kogyaru's shirt, then when she went down for the Sunset Flip portion, Angel ripped Kogyaru's top off to get the win.

STYLES: "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT FFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTT!"

Knight: "This...this is terrible! The one AWA Title that I thought would NEVER go into Death Eater hands has just fallen in a massive upset!" In the ring, Angel held up her newly-won National Women's Championship and celebrated as the show went to break...

(47, 54, 50)

After the match, I saw Lori head into the back and hug me...

Lori: "I can't believe it! I won! I don't know what to say, Tom...I mean, when they told me they were gonna put the belt on me, I was just in awe, thinkin' they were tryin' ta get somewhere with me, ya know? But now it's happened, and I'm actually a Champion!" Lori was ecstatic as I saw Austin head over in the corner of my eye...

Austin: "Great match out there, madam...this only left me with one question..."

Lori: "Wot?"

Austin: "Will you...bear my child?" Lori looked at him...

Lori: "Well, ah'd be willin' to try...let's go, then, luv! See ya, Tom- gotta go do this or something!" Lori left as I was a little surprised- almost a little jealous, but then I realized how fickle she naturally was. I decided to be the same way and continued watching the show...

Brett Downard v. Richard Johnson

You know what it's like when you take two insanely horrific workers, put them in the ring together, and their lack of skills almost cancel each other out? That's what it was like in this match, as the two actually managed to mesh well enough to make a match between one of the Johnsons (the poorest team in the Tag Division) and Brett Downard (arguably the worst worker in AWAMLW) work fairly well. The two actually meshed their weaknesses to weakness and strength to strength, putting on a wholly watchable match. As Richard Johnson took the advantage, Brett Downard took a mic...

Downard: "Johnson...Dick...you'll see...problems...I'll assimilate your ass...with a Greek...Man From Greece?" Just then, Stavros came rushing down the ramp and laid into Richard Johnson before Brett Downard got a lazy cover on him, getting the victory.

(44, 74, 59)

Harry Potsmoker v. Bryan Danielson

Can I really get away with totally blowing off the writing part of the matches? I doubt that anyone who reads this diary reads it for hard-hitting action, so I am going to try to. I just got back from getting totally wasted at a friend's art gallery opening, and I am ready to just let things go through without any care as to how it works for the most part. The style for this should hopefully cure my sell-outness a little bit, as I am doing something no one else would even think of doing. Potsmoker beat Danielson, then Christopher Daniels RAN IN~! on him after the match...you know, who cares?

(85, 100, 92)

Jerry Lynn v. Christopher Daniels

This match is described as a non-title match, keeping some continuity on the previous feud. Who cares- my buzz is still going on, so I don't need to write this stuff. I proceeded to head over in favor of going to a hockey game- not a problem, since friendship is closer than hockey. I would have stayed a short while, but found they had some good wine there, and proceeded to stay longer. It was not a problem- I like friends, I like good food, and mostly, I love wine! Wine wine wine...all the way down...down into my belly...I can't stop laughing right now...have you ever looked at your hands? I mean really LOOKED at your hands? You know you have...Christopher Daniels won this one- who cares....I'm bored now. I'm going to go look for something else to do...

(84, 100, 92)

Over: 73

WWE RAW

As Raw started, Eric Bischoff was in the ring...

Bischoff: "Ladies and gentlemen, last week was a week that we here in the WWE are ashamed that you had to see. Now, I know what you fans thought you saw last week, with The Hurricane winning the World Title from Triple H..." The fans cheered that and started a "Hurricane" chant as Bischoff continued. "However, the reasoning for this was not entirely true. You see, Chris Candido, a former worker for the WWE and WCW, broke free of the security in place at that building and shot on Triple H, causing an unscripted victory for The Hurricane. Due to longstanding wrestling rules that state anyone who can perform a successful run-in during a match gets a job with the promotion they ran in for, Candido has been given a contract, but rest assured- the first chance we get, that will be broken. However, to get to the most important view of this- since the match was a successful run-in, we rule that the defeat stands that gives The Hurricane the victory. However, due to the fact that this title reign was not supposed to happen in our books, the only option we see is to declare the World Heavyweight Title vacant as of right now. The title will be determined by a three-tiered system. As everyone knows, our next Pay-Per-View is Survivor Series, coming to you from beautiful Louisville, Kentucky. On this card, the beginning round will be nine 10 man Survivor Series matches, consisting of both WWE Superstars and the wrestlers of our developmental federation, Ohio Valley Wrestling. The winning teams in these matches will be placed into two battle royals, with the winners of those battle royals going on to face each other at the December Pay Per View for the World Heavyweight Title. All teams for this will be drafted at random, and they will be drafted tonight. Therefore, it is my great pleasure to draft the first match on this Pay-Per-View right now..." Eric Bischoff pulled out a giant lottery ball filled with 90 names and picked out five...

Bischoff: "The first team will be: Billy Kidman, Bradley Richter, and Ohio Valley Wrestling wrestlers Andy Douglas, Andy Van Dam, and Arch Kincaid!" Bischoff then proceeded to pick from the ball again, drawing five more names...

Bischoff: "Their opponents will be: Chris Jericho, Grand Master Sexay, Christopher Nowinski, Chavo Classic, and OVW wrestler Cassidy O' Reilly!"

Bischoff: "I will continue to draft members all night long, and the scroll at the bottom of the screen will tell you where your favorite workers will be teaming with for their shot at the title." After a scroll showed up at the bottom with Bischoff's face on the left-hand side and the World Title on the right (showing the previously announced teams), the show went to break...

(78)

JR: "We've got a special extra tonight, folks- we have an extra Ohio Valley Showcase match to show off some of our talented prospects here tonight on Raw. I happen to know all of these workers will be in the drawing for Survivor Series, so take note of them now- hell, one of them could be the next World Champion!"

Lawler: "But there're no ladies! Where're the PUPPIES!"

(Underneath the screen) New Team for Survivor Series: Jerry Lawler, D-Von Dudley, Johnny Swinger, Jonathan Coachman, OVW worker Josh Prohibition

As that match started, Cassidy O'Reilly and The Naturals headed to the ring and posed to scattered pops from people who recognized the three from their cup of coffee with NWATNA. Afterwards, a teen pop-sounding song hit as three vaguely recognizable workers came to the ring for their match...

OVW Showcase: Cassidy O'Reilly and The Naturals v. Rory Fox and OVW Southern Tag Team Champions The Idols [Aaron Stevens and T.J. Ishimori]

This crowd was DEAD for this match. It really didn't work when the entire match was basically a dark-match quality show that was shown earlier than it should have been. The Naturals and Cassidy O'Reilly had a decent six-man tag vibe going in their match, but Rory Fox, Aaron Stevens, and Taiji (get the name right, WWE...) Ishimori proved they all still need a lot of time in development before they're ready for the WWE full-time. The match still ended up being a fairly decent six-man tag, possibly due to The Naturals and O'Reilly carrying the load for the match. Andy Douglas and Chase Stevens managed to get Rory Fox reeling, then grabbed him from a double Irish Whip as Cassidy O'Reilly hit a Dropkick, finishing with the two hitting a Double Stroke on him (that OVW fans are saying they call the Shot of Nature) for the win. Afterwards, the three celebrated as they attempted to get a crowd reaction.

(29, 71, 50)

(underneath screen):

New team: Lance Storm, Matt Cross, ???, OVW workers Matt Martel and Ruckus

After the break, Triple H was in Eric Bischoff's office and looked livid...

HHH: "What the hell-uh is the big ide-uh, Eric? I should-uh be able to pick-uh my own team-uh for the Surviv-uh Series! Evolution shouldn't be broken up-uh for this-uh?"

Bischoff: "I'm sorry, but my hands are tied...your team is already selected..."

HHH: "That's the point-uh! I mean, how am I supposed to win-uh when my team is like this? I've got-uh Shane McMahon, who's not even a wrestl-uh, Steve Blackman- is that guy still working for us-uh? Oh, we can't forget Funaki...that jobber is supposed to make ME get into the battle royal? And then, then you have me work with some job boy from OVW- Tony Lazaro or something-uh? Where's the fair shake there? I deserve a chance-uh to get my title-uh with Evolution-uh!"

Bischoff: "Sorry- those were the luck of the draw..."

HHH: "I'll rememb-uh this, Eric..." Triple H left the room as Bischoff looked pleased...until the screen started to shake around a bit...

"Do not be alarmed...

Your TV is being taken over...

The new era will begin soon...

Your time of being shackled to what THEY want you to believe is ending...

The Revolution of your mind WILL take place...

There IS no better time like the present...

Make up your own mind...

Embrace the new era...

Professional Wrestling is due to change forever...

At Survivor Series, The Revolution Begins...

JOEY HAMM

Coming Soon...

(72)

The screen started to fade into normal, first going to the bottom (where the ticker noted) and then going to break:

New team: AJ Styles ,Batista, Viscera, Bubba Ray Dudley, OVW worker Brandon Robinson

As the break ended, Billy Kidman was in the ring as the ticker made a new announcement...

New team: Joey Matthews , Collyer-3000, Jorge Estrada, OVW workers Derek Wylde and Jay Lethal

JR: "I have received word this will be a Ruthless Aggression Challenge, King- Kidman has just made his way to Raw from Smackdown, and now has to keep someone else from getting on this show." Just then, Steve Bradley came down to the ring and took his place against Kidman...

Steve Bradley v. Billy Kidman

Well, at least there's some reason that Bradley was under WWE contract so long originally, and why they've apparently brought him back...This match was actually better than it should have been, going for a number of surprisingly nice moves between the two. I could see there wasn't as much carrying as I'd expect Kidman to have to do in the match, as the two made it so that I could actually see the match going well. The ending of the match was a little bit of a downer, though, as they had Bradley CHEAT TO WIN~!- in my opinion, if you have these challenges for YOUNG LIONS-er, RUTHLESS AGGRESSION~!, it really serves the purpose better to have them go over cleanly than have it occur by cheating.

(59, 78, 68)

After the match, Bradley celebrated as the ticker continued...

New team: Shawn Michaels, Maven, Rhyno, Scott Steiner, OVW worker Rory Fox

After the break, Goddard and Blackman came down to the ring to a decent-sized pop carrying their World Tag Team Titles while the ticker showed. Shane Goddard took the mic...

Goddard: "You know, having these bad boys is great, but what really made me angry is that they didn't give us a chance to defend them yet. If any two of you people in the back think you're even in the same league as a SUPERSTAR like me, get your asses out here and prove it!" Just then, Rico came out to the ring with Miss Jackie, Bradley Richter, and Nicholas Dinsmore...

Rico: "Poor, poor Shane. Too busy claiming his alleged stardom, when what he lacks is that touch of glamour that any TRUE star would have. In fact, I bet my assistants could take you down. Go get him, boys!" Richter and Dinsmore proceeded to run into the ring and attack the champs as a match began...

New Team: The Hurricane, Simon Diamond, Steve Bradley, ???, The Rock

Goddard and Blackman v. Metro

Well, I was actually surprised that this match was actually good. Neither team had had much of a chance to gel, and in reality, part of me would be more willing to see somewhat of a reverse of these teams (Dinsmore and Blackman could be decent silent killers, while Goddard and Richter would probably be able to mesh like champions together.) The two teams put on an amazing show despite that weakness, proving they're both worthy of being in the top of the Tag Team division. Goddard and Blackman took the upper hand with a number of nice moves, only to have Miss Jackie distract the referee for Metro. Once there, Rico headed to the ring and hit Shane Goddard with a big Spin Kick while Metro hit the Extreme Makeover on Steve Blackman. When the referee turned around, Bradley Richter had Shane Goddard covered, giving his team the win and the titles.

(60, 86, 73)

After the match, Metro celebrated in the ring as a ticker showed up...

New team: Eric Bischoff, X-Pac, Chris Benoit, OVW workers Billy Reil and Aaron Stevens

However, before they could do much celebrating, Shane Goddard took the mic...

Goddard: "You think you've won? I'm just getting started. You see- I made a call to someone who I'm REALLY tight with- you might know him, he's a bit of a Magical Boy..." A surprisingly big scattering started to chant "Potsmoker" as Goddard continued... "...and well, he's here right now!" Just then, the lights went off. When they came back on, indy worker Race Steele was decked out in wizard's robes and was beating on Metro with Goddard and Blackman as the crowd started yelling "RIP OFF!". Metro fled the ring (just as well, considering some garbage was starting to be thrown in) as Goddard took the mic...

Goddard: "I give you, my personal Wizard- the Magical Boy, Race Steele!" The three then fled the ring as the boos started continuing, only to have the three rush backstage.

Goddard: "Well, that went horrible..."

Blackman: "Look on the bright side- your brother's gotten over enough to extract that much reaction- you did something right training him, Shane..."

Steele: "Besides, at least you're not the one Vince gave the ripoff gimmick to. I'm the one who'll never be able to show his face on an indy show after my run here..."

Goddard: "I guess you're right. Still, kind of tough to get that reaction..."

Blackman: "Just blame your acid reflux, it'll all be fine."

As the break ended, a ticker started up...

New team: Shannon Moore, John Heidenreich, Sean Casey, OVW workers Jonah Edelman and Onyx

Booker T and John Heidenreich v. Jerry Lawler and Scott Steiner

Well, this match was horrific...considering that Booker T was the only worker at the top of his game in the whole match, there was a definite problem with the whole of it. As a result, the match seemed much weaker than it could have been with more talented workers. The match was thankfully short- a plus considering Lawler's age and Steiner's lack of conditioning. Booker and Heidenreich got the victory, which seemed to be a plus for this considering the weakness of the opposing team. Could someone end this feud, please?

(78, 68, 74)

After the match, a ticker started...

New team: Booker T, Val Venis, Gangrel, OVW workers Chase Stevens and Alex Shane

Before:

Before the match, a ticker aired...

New team: John Cena w: Kenzo Suzuki, Orlando Jordan, Shane Goddard, OVW worker Jerrelle Clark

Chris Candido v. X-Pac

Well, this match was somewhat dead- a bad sign if you're pushing Candido as a legit threat to Triple H's reign of terror. X-Pac may have been a good reason for this, as the crowd proved they still hate him as much as ever. The crowd seemed to be disinterested in Candido, which led to most of the problems despite the two putting on a fairly good match. X-Pac got the advantage, and went for the X-Factor...until Bam Bam Bigelow ran out to the ring and attacked X-Pac. Candido then got an easy pin, then took the mic as a ticker showed...

(46, 76, 61)

New team: Vince McMahon w: Crowbar, OVW workers Andrew Hellman, John Roche, Reese

Candido: "Well, well, well- it looks like another person has entered my little team of followers. You may remember my friend here, Bam Bam Bigelow- you know: Someone who's main-evented Wrestlemanias, only to be screwed over by Triple H and his friends right after? My friend here gave his body to make a FOOTBALL PLAYER look like a star, and was promised stardom. Instead, he was chewed up and spit out because of Triple H's running buddies! Well, he's back, and we're coming for you, big man! Starting tonight, it will be Game OVER!"

Before the match, the ticker came on again...

Team: Sylvan Grenier, Sean O'Haire, Christian York, OVW workers Wagner Brown and J.R. Ryder

Rico v. John Cena

Surprisingly a good matchup. I was curious to see what this match would come up with, seeing as how it didn't appear to be one where the workers would match up well, but it surprisingly worked. The two put on a decent match, and the crowd appeared to be into it more than you would expect for a match of these two. Rico took an advantage early, using his special brand of martial arts and eye candy distractions to beat down Cena. Just when it looked at its worst for Cena, Shane Goddard came out from the back and attacked Rico, causing a DQ victory. After the match, Goddard took the mic...

Goddard: "Hey- if I'm teaming with you at Survivor Series- we might want to start looking out for each other now, you dig?"

Cena: "I'm all about that idea..." The two shook hands as the ticker showed up...

(69, 77, 73)

Team: Rico, Marty Jannetty, Steve Austin, Biomonster HOSS, Doc Dean

Before the match, another ticker aired:

Team: The King of Pop, Joey Hamm, Nicholas Dinsmore, Mark Henry- The Strongest Man in the World, OVW worker T.J. Ishimori

Mark Henry- The Strongest Man in the World v. Rhyno

What the hell has gotten into Mark Henry lately? Somehow, he's managed to put on a number of surprisingly good matches. I didn't think his gimmick would work (I mean, come on: Artie, the Strongest Man in the World as a Wrestling gimmick? What kind of crackhead, whacked Out writers could think of something like that for a gimmick?) This match provided a decent enough power match that the crowd really got behind. Somehow, I get surprised this actually worked for it, but the two provided a nice match. Mark Henry, the Strongest MAN! In the WORLD! got a World's Strongest Slam on Rhyno, giving him the easy victory. Not too bad, and I could see good things now in Henry's future...

(79, 72, 76)

Before the match, a ticker aired...

Team: Al Snow, Chris Candido, Keiji Sakoda, Rob Conway, OVW worker Chris Michaels

The Hurricane v. Shawn Michaels

Darn it...I keep growing bored with writing this. I knew this show was going to be a trek, but I didn't think that it would be this long to write...I didn't want to spend this long- I have homework, I just bought Suikoden IV which needs some playing, and I have work at 8 a.m. tomorrow that I need to sleep for...I already gave up on seeing Shaun of the Dead for this show, or even getting some nourishing alcohol in at some person's house...do you people see the sacrifices I make for you? I give up a Saturday to do this stuff, just to celebrate the joys of a diary that finally got pinned at the time I'm writing this...and all I ask is for you to drop trou, and lay a Cleveland Steamer on my chest...Oh, the match. Hurricane won, Michaels actually put someone over who wasn't a Kliq member...blah blah blah, bling bling bling blah- I need sleep...

(88, 91, 89)

Over: 74

Meanwhile, that Thursday, Alex managed to make it to the show early. He happened to look around, only to find Jocelyn sitting by herself getting ready...

Alex: "Listen, I've been meaning to talk to you..."

Jocelyn: "About Sunday? Listen...I don't know what came over me...well, I kind of do, but it's not something that I need to go into more. What's your problem?"

Alex: "Well, I really need to tell you- Tom had nothing to do with it, and I am willing to show you that he really had nothing to do with it..."

Jocelyn: "Oh please. You got somewhere with me, but I'm not stupid enough to do things like that again. That won't work with me..."

Alex: "Are you sure? I guess I'll need to show you..." Alex looked at her... "Keep your head still..."

Jocelyn: "Why?"

Alex: "So I can do this..." Alex proceeded to head-butt Jocelyn, sending her a bit back.

'Jocelyn': "Hey, what'd you do that...wait, why am I looking at myself?"

'Alex': "Well, duh! I told you, I switched bodies with him, and I was the one who nailed Lollipop in his body, dammit!"

'Jocelyn': "I...I'm speechless...I should have trusted him...Excuse me..." The body of Alex left the room screaming as Jocelyn's body waited.

'Alex': "heh heh- ALL-RIGHT..." 'Alex' proceeded to get bored, so he proceeded to head into the locker room and get more comfortable...

<<THE REDEMPTION CREW HAS DETERMINED THAT ALEX SHELLEY IS AN ECCHI OF THE NTH DEGREE. HENCE, WE ARE TAKING YOU STRAIGHT TO THE SHOW.>>

TNA XPlosion

As TNA XPlosion started, Kid Psycho headed to the ring and took a place next to Dave Meltzer...

Meltzer: "Well, this is a shocker- apparently, we're being joined by Kid Psycho of the Peacemakers tonight. What brings you here...?"

'Psycho': "Um, uh, the lovely Miss Jocelyn said that she had been stricken with, some illness. As a true superhero, it was my duty to take her place at the announce table!"

Meltzer: "You sound a little...less retarded than usual..."

'Psycho': "Oh really...?"

Meltzer: "Yes...not by much, but a little more lucid..."

'Psycho': "(You'll pay, Meltzer...) Well, um, uh, thank you! Now, let's get to the action!" Just then, Caprice Coleman came to the ring accompanied by Kriss Sprules. Sprules took the mic...

Sprules: "Ah, my men, the Five Star Attraction have already proven their skill at tag team competition..."

On-screen: "They're average..."

Sprules: "So now, it is time for them to show they can work singles matches just as well! Come out, whichever grand worker is set to be the first to fall to the rock, the hard place, the myth known as 'Ice' to his friends, my main man, Caprice Coleman!"

On-screen: "Coleman has never spoke to Sprules outside of work..." Just then, CarWreck came down to the ring as we had a match.

CarWreck v. Caprice Coleman

'Psycho': "This should be a good match- I've seen a lot of CarWreck's work, and he's on the verge of breaking out in TNA!"

Meltzer: "Oh, really...and I suppose your working so much with Caprice Coleman is chopped liver?"

'Psycho': "Um...yeah! Now that you mention it, I do know that Caprice Coleman is a very talented worker and cannot be counted out...um, having worked with him as often as I have, I would KNOW these sort of things, of course! "

Meltzer: "Are you feeling all right, Kid Psycho?"

'Psycho': "Fine! Never better!"

Match: Well, this match was fairly decent. I knew Coleman and CarWreck could each go, but I thought their match would be more than just 'decent', to tell you the truth. The two didn't really give me any reason to cheer them on relentlessly, just going through the motions for the most part. It looked more like they were just having a fairly decent match. Kriss Sprules tried to get the crowd alive, but his 'We Hate You, Please Die' heel heat actually took away from the match more than it added to it. Kriss Sprules tried to distract the referee for Coleman- only to have CarWreck Irish Whip Coleman into Sprules, sending Sprules to the mat and taking him out of the match. With the distraction gone, CarWreck got Coleman down and locked a nice modified Texas Cloverleaf on him (which the announcers called Oblivion's Razor), getting Coleman to tap out. This was what it was...

(50, 78, 57)

Jason Cross v. Sonjay Dutt

AWESOME matchup. I still can't see why Jason Cross hasn't been pushed further up the card in TNA following this- he's really caught fire with his current gimmick, and the fans basically love to hate him. Sonjay Dutt managed to make Cross look much better than normal, as the two put on an amazing show inside the ring. The two put out a decent match for their skills, and managed to mesh well enough to make it a MOTY candidate as a result- something that leads to good things. Jason Cross got the win following a Crossfire, which is not a bad thing- he's doing well with the X-Title and still deserves to run with it.

(54, 95, 66)

After the break, a stage was set up in the middle of the ring as Joanie Laurer set up a mic...

Laurer: "Welcome, everybody, to the only show that matters on TNA, the Joanie Laurer Show! I am your host, Joanie Laurer. Now, tonight we have a very special guest. We have one of the most caring, compassionate people in the world, and someone who I am honored to have on my show. Here with me is a truly great man, your NWA World Champion, Jeff Jarrett!" Jarrett headed into the ring and took a mic...

Jarrett: "Thank you for having me, Ms.Laurer..."

Laurer: "Please, call me Joanie. Now, I am happy to have you here- you've had one of the best careers someone can have."

Jarrett: "Well, yes- World Championships will do that for someone..."

Laurer: "Yes, I remember the defining moment of your career well- the time when you showed your true colors to the world..."

Jarrett: "Well, the day I won the NWA Title was great, that's true..."

Laurer: "No, silly! I'm talking about the day when you, out of the goodness of your heart, jobbed the WWE Intercontinental Title to me, sending the world a glorious message that true beauty comes from within and that young girls can be anything they want to be!"

Jarrett: "Um, yeah- it was nice..."

Laurer: "Ah, yes- that moment was beautiful- me, with my hands raised high, the Intercontinental Title around my waist as I showed young girls that their gender doesn't mean they can't be both strong like a man, yet also feminine like a woman..."

Jarrett: "Um, yeah...great..."

Laurer: "So tell me, Jeff..."

Jarrett: "Yes...?"

Laurer: "What did YOU think about that time?"

Jarrett: "Um, uh, well, I guess it was good...for girls everywhere..." Just then, Jerry Lynn ran in and attacked Jeff Jarrett viciously!

Lynn: "Here's another loss you can talk about next time he's on the show, Laurer!" Jeff Jarrett was lying bloodied on the ground as Laurer took the mic...

Laurer: "Why would this happen to Me? ME?"

(67)

After that segment, Jocelyn Richter headed down the ramp with a dazed-over look in her eyes and took her spot at the announce table...

Meltzer: "Well, well, well...look who finally managed to show up to work. Kid Psycho here has been doing a great job filling in for you, missy..."

'Richter': "Um, uh...yeah...I was...doing...stuff..." Just then, Kid Psycho sprung up as he saw Richter's smile...

'Kid Psycho': "I'm sorry about this, but this is obvious that this young woman is being possessed by an evil, EVIL, EVIL ECCHI SPIRIT! As a true superhero, it is MY DUTY to stop this demon from winning!" Kid Psycho then began to attack Jocelyn Richter relentlessly, beating the woman viciously before sending her skyward.

'Psycho': "Sorry I had to beat up that lady, young fans, but the demon inside her needed to be taught a lesson. It's not nice to pick on those weaker than you- a firm lesson from THE PEACEMAKERS!" Just then, Bad Luck came to the ring brandishing their Tag Team Titles and headed to the ring for their first title defense.

Bad Luck v. The Altar Boys (w/The Messiah)

Well, this was a surprisingly good matchup for what it was. I was surprised that The Altar Boys would get a title shot so early, but Bad Luck managed to make them look good. Bad Luck took the advantage, however, managing a number of nice moves on the two for a number of decent attacks. Double-team moves abounded by Bad Luck, as they managed to dazzle the members of The Altar Boys. Eventually, Tom Goddard grabbed Altar Boy Matthew as Jayce Simmons headed to the top rope. Simmons then hit Matthew with a Missile Dropkick to the back before Goddard hit him with a Sit-Out Powerbomb, giving Bad Luck the victory.

Meltzer: "I believe they call that one the Chart-Topper, Kid..."

Psycho: "It's a vicious move, to be sure- I'd hate to be on the recieving end of it..." After the match, Bad Luck celebrated- until 3 Live Kru came to the ring and attacked them.

Konnan: "You and your little life partner there got what's ours, and we ain't gonna stop until we get it back!"

(54, 85, 62)

After the match, I headed back to the dressing room before Alex pulled me over...

'Alex': "Listen, Tom- Alex explained what happened to me, and I am SO sorry that I didn't trust you...I should have known you wouldn't do something like that to me..."

"Excuse me, Alex? Are you feeling all right?"

'Alex': "It's me! I'm Jocelyn, you idiot! Alex switched his mind with me, and it's all weird, and apparently he was doing some perverse thing with my body, so I had to regulate on him, though it's not him but really me, and I'm a bit confused about what's going on, but I know I was wrong about you!"

"Oh, so that's it. You're just waiting for Alex to come back and switch minds with you again?"

'Alex': "Well, yeah. He can't exactly leave the announce table, so he'll have to take my spot as me for the main event..."

"Okay...wait a second...You're letting Alex on a live mic for a full matchup?"

'Alex': "Why? What's wrong?"

"This should be interesting..." I remembered what he did when I had the mic as I waited to see what he'd do on the main event...

Jerry Lynn v. Jushin Liger

Meltzer: "We're back for what should be an amazing main event- these two are two of the best in NWATNA today! What's your thoughts on the match, Jocelyn?"

'Richter': "Um...uh...(Think, how does her character go...) Don't ask me, I'm just a girl! Tee hee...tee hee..."

Meltzer: "Okay...well, will you elaborate on where you were most of the show while Kid Psycho filled in for you?"

'Richter': "Um...I'm a dirty whore, and I smoke ecstasy!"

Meltzer: "Finally, we're getting somewhere- at least you admit it!"

'Richter': "You're using too big words- I can't understand you..."

Well, this was an awesome matchup. MOTY written all over it, as these two put on a definite barn-burner. The two proved why they have such great reputations, making a show that's worth the price of admission alone. Given longer time, I'm sure this would have been a ***** classic, but with TV you could expect a little less. Lynn and Liger meshed very well, and the match ended up being amazing as a result. The only real problem I had with the match was the end, as Jeff Jarrett ran in and attacked the two, causing a draw. Jarrett then attacked Jerry Lynn as he attempted to shake hands with Liger, leaving him in a heap as the show ended. That was a weak point, as I would have hoped that they would get more time to have a clean winner.

(71, 100, 76)

Over: 67

wOw Flagship

Shinjiro Otani v. Harry Smith

Well, at least we had a fairly hot opener for the show. The two put on a very good matchup, managing to mesh better than I thought they would. I was surprised at Smith's skill on it- save for a couple times when Tom Goddard carried him, he's been pretty much garden variety in wOw. The two managed to be solid if spectacular, putting on a decent enough show to make the match look good. Eventually, Harry Smith got the advantage and took control of the match. Otani fought back, but Nattie Neidhart was there to help Smith get back in the swing of things...right in front of the referee, however, drawing a DQ for Smith. After the match, Otani celebrated as Smith and Neidhart attacked him with Smith's Tag Title. Not too bad...

(57, 82, 69)

After the break, The Bloody was in the ring and posing for the crowd. Just then, a strange Asian action movie-like theme song hit as a woman in a red ninja outfit came to the ring and started attacking.

Carter: "This is the debut of the mysterious Red Lotus, a ninja who apparently came to wOw searching out the best female competition in the world to better her skills."

Gristleizer: "I'd like to better her skills myself...and by that, I mean I'd have sex with her!"

Red Lotus v. The Bloody

Well, this was a fairly straightforward women's wrestling match. Red Lotus took an early advantage, apparently due to homegrown afire~! (apparently, Red Lotus is a graduate of wOw's training camp, as opposed to the fact that The Bloody proves FOREIGNERS NEVER GET OVER~!). The two proceeded to put on a decent enough match for women, as The Bloody made Red Lotus look amazing in the ring. I can see that the wOw machine might be put behind her for the future, at the very least as a possible heel to fight the current main crop of wOw females (Kogyaru, Richter, and possibly Angel after her victory Monday.) Red Lotus got the win following a Buzzsaw Kick, which was not a bad thing for the most part. This wasn't too bad- I'm more interested in how the character will continue here, at least...

Carter: "Impressive work out there by this newcomer, Gristleizer..."

Gristleizer: "...and by have sex with her, I mean I'll help her train! And by helping her train, I mean that she'll be trained in having sex! And when I say having sex, I mean I'll put my penis in her vagina! And when I say that...well, I can't really go into it more than that, I guess..."

(44, 66, 55)

Homicide v. Butterbean

Well, at least now we have a decent brawl to watch. These two workers put on a decent show, with their immense brawling ability making it look much better than it was. Homicide and Butterbean managed to mesh well in a comedy setting, with Butterbean punishing Homicide viciously throughout the match. However, this soon degenerated to your typical Butterbean match: Butterbean fights viciously and no-sells everything, Homicide gets a quick punch to Butterbean's navel, Butterbean goes down, Homicide retains the Transcontinental Title. After the match, Homicide celebrated- until Greg Burch ran in and choked him out using an Abercrombie and Fitch T-Shirt.

(30, 76, 53)

London and Spanky v. Jacobs and Shelley

And we get another sight of that great opening of Jacobs and Shelley's entrance, as the two started out a decent matchup. Unfortunately, this is an indy fed and London and Spanky were a very recent WWE team, so we all know that we're getting a quick crop of Squash...These two teams proceeded to put on a decent match regardless of the style, managing to make the show look that much better as a result. London and Spanky however managed to get the advantage early in the match and never really let it go. The two proceeded to get some nice moves, finishing with Spanky hitting a Sliced Bread #2 on Alex Shelley while Paul London hit a 450 Splash on Jimmy Jacobs for the victory. Not too bad...

(49, 84, 66)

After the break, Tom Goddard was in the ring waiting for his opponent. Just then, Steve Evans came on the wOwTron...

Evans: "Well, well, well. Ickle Tommy's willing to actually grace the fans with a World Title defense! What happened- is it day 29 of your mandatory 30-day limit already? Well, it's no matter...you see, even though you're too...chicken to fight ME in the ring, I found someone who's more than willing to take me on once he takes the title from you. I give to you, a wrestler WORTHY of people's praise, someone who's fought on the biggest stage of wrestling since you were just whining about how things were so unfair in high school- my close personal friend, SCOTT TAYLOR!" Just then, Taylor came down to the ring to a scattered "You're Still Scotty!" chant as Taylor took the mic...

Taylor: "SHUT THE HELL UP! I've been getting that crap for most of my career since that STUPID gimmick came through. It's never been, 'Oh, that Scott Taylor's a hell of a worker' or 'Oh, that guy's got some talent', it's always 'Do the Worm, Scotty! Oh, just do the Goddamn Worm!' Well I'm sick of being everyone's goof anymore! I've had it, and I will prove I'm not just some freaking dance when I take the World Title from your little 'Crown Jewel' pampered wimp-boy here! Then, all of you will see just how HOT I can be in the ring!" Taylor rushed in the ring as the match began...

(WORLD) Tom Goddard v. Scott Taylor

Well, this was surprisingly an excellent main event for the show. These two managed to mesh really well- not a surprise, as Goddard is one of the best in the world today while Taylor is one of the more underrated workers of the last few years. Goddard played the match fairly comedically, including one spot where he got Taylor down, did the Worm, and went up for a Flip Splash- only for Taylor to get his knees up before he could hit it. The two put on a decent match for the most part, only tempered a bit by the ending, as Taylor Irish whipped Goddard into the referee, allowing Steve Evans the chance to run in and attack Goddard, allowing Taylor to hit the Hot Drop on Goddard. The referee counted the pinfall, giving Taylor the win and the wOw World Title...until Robbie Richter came down to the ring, and yes, we have a DUSTY FINISH~! going on. The match was overturned, as Goddard celebrated with the title as the show ended.

(73, 85, 79)

Over: 69

That Saturday, I was on eggshells. I knew that Jocelyn had finally seen I was right, but at the same time, I knew I had to make people believe about my next match in AWA- to make them think that the match next Saturday would be one of the best possible. I saw Christopher Daniels head over, and asked for some help...

Daniels: "Don't worry about it. Just speak from the heart and proceed to just let whatever you want to come out. You're good on the stick- I know that you'll be all right. Worst comes to worst, just watch my promo closely and respond to that." I thought of the idea and proceeded to wait- only to be approached by Jamie as I thought...

Jamie: "(Okay, now, you can do this...it's nothing...) Um, uh, Tom...I've got to talk to you...it's kind of important..."

"I'd like to, but I've got an important promo to script- would you be willing to wait until after I get through with that until then?"

Jamie: "Um...sure...(Dammit...I can't do this...I need him to be able to get through this...)" Jamie left as I proceeded to wait and continue to watch the show...

AWA: Major League Wrestling

As the show started, Christopher Daniels and Court H. Bauer headed to the ring in a limo, only to have Austin Aries come up to them...

Aries: "So, champ- good luck next week!"

Daniels: "Thanks, Mr. Aries...I saw your work, and it was pretty good."

Aries: "Oh yeah, and one question for you and Court...how was the service?"

Daniels: "Excuse me?"

Aries: "You know, the one at the Unitarian church..."

Bauer: "What the hell is this about?"

Aries: "Oh, nothing...Potsmoker said you and Daniels had a Star Wars-themed wedding last Sunday and you got married to each other dressed as Stormtroopers..."

Daniels: "WHAT DID HE SAY?"

Aries: "And he said you're the bitch and Bauer's the butch..."

Daniels looked- then attacked Aries as the show started...

Austin Aries v. Air Paris

Knight: "Aries has to be going in on a disadvantage- you don't want to get the World Champ's goat until you're at a level to compete with him..."

Styles: "This is the AWA! Any worker can beat any worker at any given time!"

Match: Well, this was surprisingly decent. The two of them proceeded to make a nice match for the most part, even if it was somewhat unspectacular for an opener. Austin Aries looked like he was more interested in getting with the women in the front row than wrestling, as seemed almost a little distracted (one of the weakness of Austin Aries matches that I've noticed.) The two didn't spend much time working, probably a good thing due to how it was fairly normal for a match. Austin Aries got the win following a nice Moonsault, which is a pretty good matchup- apparently Air Paris will never be the "poor man's AJ Styles" that AWAMLW was hoping here, if he's used as jobber fodder now to the new guy...

(38, 77, 57)

The Johnsons v. The Headhunters

I miss the Men From Greece already. The Johnsons just prove that without them, the AWA Tag Team division is a vast wasteland and in need of some decent tag teams. In particular, this match was mediocre at best, which is normal for Johnsons matches. Hopefully, the AWA can get a couple more decent teams, but it doesn't look like there's many that would work for the title...Anyway, this match was fairly poor. The Johnsons got the win, as they're the team du jour getting the push. Eh...forgettable isn't the word I'd use, at least not when it involves a pair of human penises holding the Tag Team Titles...

(48, 70, 59)

As that match ended, I knew Daniels's big interview was next. I watched and saw how he did it, hoping for some help on mine from it.

After the match, Christopher Daniels was backstage and took a mic...

Daniels: "Ladies and gentlemen, this is a week in which I am at my limits. Tonight's the last week before I go in for my toughest battle yet. I'm not talking about my battle with Harry Potsmoker- I've beaten him before, I've beaten his brother before, and I can beat him again. I'm talking about my battle for all great traditions. I don't fight for a World Championship here- I fight for the tradition of all that is pure and wholesome in wrestling- the sweet arts of two grapplers going at it to see who the better worker is. The part of wrestling that doesn't need stupid gimmicks to get over- that doesn't require people to look at a group of idiotic goofs who have no respect for the business and instead care more about working for some overheralded backyard fed with a bunch of people who can't work a pure match! This is about dignity, this is about respect, and this is about the fact that Harry Potsmoker does NOT deserve to be the person holding the greatest, most respected title in the business! This will be ended next Saturday, and I will be the one to destroy the Death Eaters once and for all! Now THAT is the Gospel according to the Fallen Angel!"

(85)

Chance Beckett v. Alex Shelley

Well, this was certainly an awesome matchup. These two seem to get better and better as I see more and more of their matches, and the crowd is noticing as well. The two put on a decent matchup, performing to the top of their level again. A MOTY candidate was made as the two put on a show in the ring that should be seen as top-quality. Chance Beckett got the victory here following a Chance Encounter, which surprised me- shouldn't Beckett become number-one contender to the Cruiserweight Title again, and if so, wouldn't that be a worse move for the whole of this? Eh, I don't care...

(73, 97, 85)

Homicide v. Stavros

Well, the crowd is not into this whole thing. Stavros is seen as a tag team specialist instead of a singles worker, and Homicide just plain isn't over. The match was a decent brawl, but as a matchup, I could have used something a bit more than just doesn't work as a title shot, especially for the number-two title in the AWA. This was a pretty poor match as a result, ending up as a random brawl that the fans weren't into. Homicide got the victory following a Cop Killa, which wasn't a great thing as a result. Eh, having Homicide hold the East Coast title is not a great thing- better to keep the belt on Potsmoker and have him keep going...

(48, 82, 65)

After that match, I was nervous as hell. I thought back to what Christopher told me and proceeded to go out there and just do it. I went through, and tried to think of the best ways in the time it took me to get to my position, finally deciding what to do.

Geez, I hope this goes right...

Knight: "Now let's go back to Jeff Richter, who's got Harry Potsmoker with him on the eve of his big match with Christopher Daniels, which can be seen NEXT WEEK on AWA: Major League Wrestling!" In back, Jeff Richter was standing with Harry Potsmoker and had a mic...

Jeff Richter: "Thanks, Jason- I'm backstage with YOUR next AWA World Champion, Harry Potsmoker, on the verge of the biggest match of his career. Now Harry, I have to ask, what is going through your mind right now?" Potsmoker took the mic...

Potsmoker: "Now, Jeff, a lot of things have been going through my mind, but to tell the truth, there's been one thing that's been echoing through my head for the last couple weeks most of all. To tell the truth, that's why I'm out here- I have to tell the fans the straight truth here.

The truth is- I've been coming out here for the last couple months running off my mouth about how I was the poster child for whacked Out wrestling- how I was the leader of wOw's battle against the people of the AWAMLW, and the most deserving general for Robbie and the rest of my friends' run to the top of AWAMLW. To be fair, I might have even deserved this beyond that. However, I can't lie here...I don't deserve my place as the leader of whacked Out wrestling. I can't do it, because I have to go back to one day.

If I may, I'd like to bring you back to April 24, 2004. AWA fans may think of it as another day, albeit a little rarer than most in the American Wrestling Association, but to any fan of wOw, they recognize it as what it was: The greatest day in Rhode Island wrestling history, bar none. You see, we had been working regularly, putting on a good show in relative obscurity on the national scene, and working for nearly 30 years before that, but had never managed to break through. The NWA rarely would send its champion even over to us, and when they did, it was a squash job. The AWA never sent its champion over, squash or no squash. The WWF sent us their champion- but only because OUR champion was sent to their shows to job to everyone under the sun. But on April 24, all of that was finally changed- we finally got our moment in the sun. That day, a whacked Out wrestling superstar pulled off the upset of the year, beating Christopher Daniels in the center of that ring 1,2,3 to finally do what Rhode Island wrestling fans had been dreaming of since the day wOw opened: To see a wrestler based out of wOw win the "big one" and hold up a federation's World Heavyweight Championship. That wrestler, as you all remember, was Shane Goddard- my older brother. I can still remember all the great things- the naming of that day "Shane Goddard Day" in the city of Providence following it, the celebrations that followed in whacked Out wrestling, and how for the brief period Shane had the ball, it all seemed like a blur in wOw- actually being surprised one of our own for so long had made it to the big time and was "the man" not just in Rhode Island, but throughout the world. I remember this time most importantly, however, because of the important fact in this:

When it happened, unlike everyone else, I was unhappy at the fact of what was going on throughout the title reign. I brooded most every day Shane held that belt. For you see, the original plan before I got injured at the Super-8 was for ME to be the first AWA World Champion- for me to be the fresh face that AWAMLW built itself around.

Do you people know what that's like? To be unable to properly congratulate your older brother on finally living up to his dream- to finally prove once and for all he's not small-time, and will never be small-time again? To see your brother have the prize he had worked 15 years for in his hands and be so depressed that they weren't in yours that you couldn't take it? Since the day he held that title, it had been eating me up inside that I was unable to do what I was supposed to- to fulfill the destiny I was given to be the Great Rhode Island Hope- to be the one who held up the AWA World Heavyweight Title and be the first in wOw's illustrious history to win the "big one"! Since then, I've been waiting and praying and saying 'When will it be my time again? Christopher Daniels cost me my shot, sure, but when will I get my chance to get my spot back from him- to get my chance at being the AWA World Champion?'

That's why this Saturday, I'm going out there fighting for more things than one person can take. I'm going to fight like hell for all the great Rhode Island wrestlers who never got their chance to hold up the biggest prize of a federation. I'm going to fight like hell for all the fans of the greatest federation in the world, whacked Out wrestling. I'm going to fight like hell for the rest of the Death Eaters, and make sure everyone in wOw is stuck with us for a LONG time coming. But most importantly, I am going to fight to my last breath for myself- because I know that this is my one last shot to get the prize I've deserved since February- my last shot to fulfill my destiny and become the AWA World Heavyweight Champion.

And with all that's on my shoulders for this one, it will be obvious that next Saturday, the AWA will have a pair of brother champions in its title history for the first time ever. Next Saturday, The AWA will make history and have in its ranks the youngest World Champion of all time. And oh yeah- next Saturday, every AWA fan will look in the middle of that ring, see the Fallen Angel fall from the top of the title rankings in AWAMLW, and see that at long last, when you see the AWA World Heavyweight Champion, you will see that ALL...THERE'LL...BE...IS SMOKE."

Richter: "Strong words from Harry Potsmoker- let's go back to the action!" The camera turned off as Jeff shook my hand...

J.Richter: "Dude...Wow. Just...WOW. I've...I've never seen a promo like that before. You knocked them dead, man!"

"Thanks, Jeff..."

Richter: "You go out there next week and kick some ass for wOw, okay?"

"You know it..." I headed back to the locker room, only to be deluged by my buddies as it continued.

Finale: "Now you've got to make me outgun your promo in the ring- you set the bar too high!"

"Sorry man- what can I say?"

Finale: "No problems- no one can do this like you, Tommy..."

"Good luck out there, Finale..." Finale headed to the ring as I rested- somehow, cutting a great promo's as draining as pulling off a great match...

(100, UNIQUE GIMMICK!)

Christopher Daniels v. Finale

Well, this was an awesome main event. Somehow, Finale was a perfect opponent to give Daniels some experience before the match, or at least give a good match. Finale played the monster to full effect on Daniels for most of the match...eh, who am I kidding. I'm watching Jay and Silent Bob, I can't be focused. I hate being able to do two things at once sometimes- it makes me so distracted that it was a problem. Luckily I focused on the major stuff towards it last- that way, I can do it when I'm not so distracted. Christopher Daniels got the win following an Angel Wings and a large portion of Finale monster works. Whatever- I'm watching a movie, I don't care...

(87, 89, 88)

Over: 77

*opens her pocketspace portal* *dives in* *various weaponry goes flying out, including a pearl-handled trident and the infamous giant paper fan*

AHA! Found it!

*drags out a giant mallet* *puts everything else back*

I sense beatings on the horizon for Alex-sama...that's why I'm loaning out my giant mallet ;)

Anyways...belated congrats on the pinning :)

Oh, and...Viva Goddard!

As I went through, I was resting up for it. Luckily, my schedule didn't have too many matches for the next week to keep me as fresh as possible for Saturday. Seeing the break in my schedule, I decided to grant myself a treat and just go back home to Providence early. I wanted to get home early anyway- there was something I really needed to start trying out beforehand that I had my heart set on perfecting for Saturday. I proceeded to rest following a more leisurely drive than I was used to, and decided to watch the TNA Pay-Per-View (hey, I needed to support my friends even if I wasn't there...)

NWA: Total Nonstop Action

(MISS TNA) Jocelyn Richter v. Trinity

Well, this was a disappointment. I had hoped that this match would be much better than this- Trinity is one of the better workers in women's wrestling right now, and Richter may be the best worker in women's wrestling today. However, the match was par for the women's matches that had been showing for the most part- not bad, but not as great as I had hoped it would be either. The match was almost a disappointment more due to the squash nature of it- Richter's talent led her to take control and never really let go of it. Jocelyn Richter managed to get Trinity on her last legs, and hit her with the 9.0 for the victory. Pretty basic matchup, but flirted with male mediocrity, so nothing wrong with it...

(57, 65, 61)

After the break, Jerry Lynn took the mic...

Lynn: "Ladies and gentlemen, tonight I make my leap from the X-Division into the greats of the NWA. Now, most people going into the ring with a great competitor like Jeff Jarrett would be afraid. However, I am certain I will walk out of here tonight victorious, regardless of what he puts up against me. To this end, I am burning the last bridge I had to the X-Division, and giving up my spot in Team USA to the winner of this battle royal. I do this because once it's over, I will have nothing left keeping me from ascending to the top of the mountain here in TNA. Therefore, let's get this match started!" Just then, 20 X-Division workers headed into the ring and started fighting...

Battle Royal for America's X-Cup membership:

(results)

1) Ray Gordy eliminated by Jose Maximo

2) Rave Master eliminated by Johnny Kashmere

3) Tony Mamaluke eliminated by Altar Boy Luke

4) Jose Maximo eliminated by Super Dragon

5) Super Dragon eliminated by Colt Cabana

6) Joel Maximo eliminated by Elix Skipper

7) Passion eliminated by Colt Cabana

8) Michael Shane eliminated by Altar Boy Luke

10) David Young eliminated by Trent Acid

11) Reckless Youth eliminated by Chris Hamrick

12) Trent Acid eliminated by John Walters

13) Johnny Kashmere eliminated by Elix Skipper

14) Chris Hamrick eliminated by Sonny Siaki

15) Caprice Coleman eliminated by Sonny Siaki

16) Sonny Siaki eliminated by Elix Skipper

17) Colt Cabana eliminated by John Walters

18) Elix Skipper eliminated by John Walters

19) Shark Boy eliminated by John Walters

(49, 59, 54)

Team America2 (Danny Hillstead,Jayce Simmons, Jay Matthews) v. Team World (Eric Gracie, Jaguar Vijay Singh, Prince Nana, w/Inita Ho)

Okay, apparently they've added a team filled with countries they couldn't get to to the mixture here in NWATNA. What's next- Team Parts Unknown? Team Outer Space? The match was surprisingly fairly decent despite the match- having fairly okay workers like Eric Gracie and Prince Nana on the team will tend to do that. I saw how good the three in Team America2 work together through this, as the three managed to mesh fairly well for the show even without Goddard there to work his godlike magic on them. The match was still a little predictable despite this, as Team America2 got the win following stereo attacks of a Missile Dropkick to Gracie, a Finishing Move to Singh, and a Hype Factor to Prince Nana. The three covered them all at the same time, getting stereo three counts to get the win.

Tenay: "This Team America2 has become a well-oiled machine, Don- I don't know if anyone will ever beat them in a match like this!"

(42, 72, 57)

Jason Cross v. Psychosis

Well, this was amazing...these two workers managed to mesh really well for it. Psychosis has been a shot in the arm to the entire TNA show, and Jason Cross continued his impressive improvements in the last couple months. Combining the two together, you're left with one of the best matches on the card without question. The crowd started to get really into it as well, as the two managed to leave them breathless with the array of nice moves. Jason Cross got the big win following the Crossfire, which leads me to question whether keeping him with the X-Division title is such a good idea- with how obvious Cross is nearing his peak, he might be better served going for the World Title while he's hot.

(72, 92, 82)

Ron Killings v. Sting

Well, now we have the match where the crowd was on their A-Game for. These two workers proceeded to put on a match that made the fans scream, even if it was slightly lacking in the ring. The two didn't mesh that well, as Sting's more old-school style didn't fit with Killings's new school style. To add to it, Jayce Simmons coming down to stare down Killings was about as threatening as Bill Gates trying to take your lunch money. Killings got the victory, which was a good thing- NWATNA needs new blood more than it needs older workers at the top of the card.

(85, 76, 82)

D'Lo Brown v. Konnan

Well, this was a pleasant surprise. I didn't expect that D'Lo and Konnan would mesh well, seeing as D'Lo Brown is one of the more underrated workers in the game while Konnan was always subpar in the ring, but lo and behold, they managed to make it work. The two proceeded to put on a decent enough show in the ring to make it work really well, getting the fans interested in the entire show as a result. Lollipop tried to distract D'Lo, but he managed to Irish whip Konnan into her, sending her down and Konnan over the top rope. D'Lo then waited, hitting a Frog Splash onto Konnan from the top rope to the outside, then rolling him into the ring for the victory. Not bad...

(72, 80, 76)

America's Most Wanted v. Straight Money

Tenay: "This match is a big one- the winner will recieve a title shot against the champions at an unspecified date!"

West: "You know bof teams would wawnna get that shawt, Tenay!"

Well, this was a fairly decent matchup for what seemed to be a thrown-together piece of work to get the show filled up...sometimes I wonder why I put too many filler matches on cards. It's not like I use most of the workers I hire, or use a lot of major storylines, which may be my weakness. I suppose everyone has the problem of that- how do you make sure everyone has their own raison d'etre (which is easy) and also make sure it is forwarded each show (which gets harder?) Sometimes, I hate having too many workers...but then I realize, it's part of the game when you're doing work that most would scream at having to try. America's Most Wanted got the win following a Death Sentence- nothing major there. Whatever...

(69, 83, 76)

(WORLD) Jeff Jarrett v. Jerry Lynn

Now THIS is a World Title match. Jeff Jarrett has been putting on some decent matches as champion in the last few months with people who he meshes well with, but the question was could he do it with someone like Jerry Lynn and his X-Division style? The answer, according to this match is: Are you an idiot? It's Jerry Lynn, one of the best workers in the world- of course he can! The two put on a very good matchup, making the title look that much better than it did before the match. That's one of the pluses of a good title match- they make the federation look that much better as a result, and can get everyone over if done right. Jeff Jarrett played the heel to perfection, using a number of dirty tricks to try and get Lynn down for it. Lynn kept fighting back, but Jarrett had him in his control for most of the match. Jeff Jarrett went for the Stroke- only to have Jerry Lynn reverse it into a Russian Leg Sweep and fight back. Jerry Lynn got the advantage, only to have Jarrett grab the NWA World Title. Jerry Lynn then wrested the title from Jarrett's clutches and dropped it on the ground, then hit a Cradle Piledriver on Jarrett onto the title. Jerry Lynn covered Jarrett following this...1....2....OH MY GOD, THE OWNER'S KID JUST DROPPED THE NWA WORLD TITLE! After the match, Jerry Lynn put the NWA World Title around his waist and celebrated in the ring...

Tenay: "Now THIS is what makes me happy to be an announcer, Don! One of the longest waits in NWATNA to finally make it is over, as Jerry Lynn has finally made it to the top of the NWATNA mountain!"

West: "THIS IS A GREAT MOWMENT FAW JERRY LYNN, TENAY!" Jerry Lynn held up the title as Total Nonstop Action ended...

(80, 82, 81)

Over: 73

AWAMLW Underground

Stavros and the Downard Brothers v. Kriss Sprules and The Johnsons

Oh sweet L.Ron Hubbard, no. This match was a horrific match, mixing a bad tag team, a bad worker, a manager with no heat, and two decent workers in the ring...on the same team, meaning they couldn't even carry the match. The teams as a result were horrific in the ring together, putting on a mediocre 6-man match. The end of this was something that did not work as an opener for this match. Stavros and Brandon Downard did manage to put on some decent tag team moves, however, putting a number of nice double-team moves. Downard managed to get the Facade Breaker on Kriss Sprules, giving him and his teammates the victory.

(41, 68, 54)

Austin Aries v. Bobby Quance

And now we get the good opener we were hoping for from the beginning of the last one, as these two proceeded to put on an amazing show in the ring. The crowd wasn't into it, but the match proceeded to slowly make them see the light. Aries and Quance meshed very well, leading to what had to be considered one of the better matches for both in the federation. It is our hope that this leads to the two getting more respect in the Cruiserweight Title division, as either would make a worthy champion workrate-wise. Aries got the victory, which wasn't bad- apparently, he's in line for a big push in the division. Nothing wrong with that...

(35, 88, 61)

After the break, a video started airing...

"(A black screen. Suddenly, scenes from the finals of the 2004 Super-8 Tournament aired, climaxing with scenes of Daniels injuring Tom Goddard's ankles and grabbing the AWA World Title.)"

On-screen: "A feud that has been brewing since the formation of the AWA..."

Scenes occur of Potsmoker taking over AWA TV, followed by Daniels as AWA World Champion.

On-screen: "Two top wrestlers whose careers took intensely different paths."

Scenes of Potsmoker winning the number one contendership, and finally peaking with scenes from the first two Daniels/Potsmoker matches.

"But now, the two have entwined their fates once more, in one final attempt for the greatest prize in professional wrestling..."

Scenes were shot of Christopher Daniels holding the AWA World Title and looking smug, opposite Harry Potsmoker making a "wOw" with his hands.

"CHRISTOPHER DANIELS.

HARRY POTSMOKER.

Two wrestlers. One destiny.

This Saturday is the Final Battle."

(88)

Masato Tanaka v. Justin Credible

ECW LIVES~!...or not, but at least the match was decent. Tanaka had been good for most of these matches, and Justin Credible was on his game, providing for a decent showing all-around. The two put on a decent enough brawl, managing to mesh well enough to make the fans get their money's worth. I was a little surprised the fans didn't see it that way, however, as they weren't into the match for the most part. Masato Tanaka got the win following a ROARING ELBOW~!, which was more surprising- AWAMLW likely couldn't afford to keep bringing in Tanaka for much besides random jobbing attempts. Eh, what are you going to do...

(50, 82, 66)

Jerry Lynn v. Frank Shamrock

Knight: "This is a huge match- we have received word that Jerry Lynn is the new NWA World Champion, having defeated Jeff Jarrett in a big victory last night in Nashville!"

Styles: "A huge coup- TNA has the TWO World Champions that matter- can NWATNA make that claim?"

Match: Well, this was a world-class match. Knight and Styles built it as being for Lynn's NWA Title, as if the people of NWATNA would EVER make their title defended on a rival's show...Despite this, the two proceeded to make a World-Class matchup (not the federation, but the match quality.) The two meshed fairly decently, and the crowd managed to get fairly into the matchup. Jerry Lynn got the victory following a Cradle Piledriver, which was a good move- at least it's not like a fed jobbing out another fed's champion in order to make them look better...

(73, 96, 84)

Over: 72

WWE Raw

As Raw started, the OVW logo came up on the TitanTron as Brandon Robinson and Alex Shane came to the ring for their special extra matchup. Just then, a scene was shown of Evolution backstage watching the match...

OVW Non-Title Match: Brandon Robinson v. OVW Heavyweight Champion Alex Shane

...And I began to wonder why they even waited through this match for it. The match was less a matchup and more of a slaughter, as Brandon Robinson proceeded to take the advantage from the beginning of the match. The crowd was completely dead, which was a surprise due to how much they were putting Brandon Robinson over during the match. Robinson got the easy win with an Ice Breaker, as this was nothing more than a squash. After the match, Robinson celebrated as Evolution talked things over backstage...

(25, 78, 51)

After the break, a teen pop song hit as The Idols came back down to the ring carrying their OVW Southern Tag Team Titles. Just then, a song that seemed like it wouldn't have been out of place on a '70s detective show hit as Jay Lethal and Derek Wylde came down to the ring. Lethal took the mic.

Lethal: "I was brought in that day to meet up with my new partner- some arrogant little Canadian bastard..."

Wylde: "Better than some second-rater..."

Lethal: "The brass had to have their reasons for putting us together. All I know is, we needed to get through this mission so I could rest and go back home. The mission seemed simple enough..."

Wylde: "Yeah yeah- beat up the little teenybopper idiots and take their titles, I gotcha, I gotcha..."

Lethal: "It's all too easy for us, because at the end of the day, I know that he's Wylde..."

Wylde: "...and he's Lethal..."

Both: "And together, We GET THE JOB DONE!"

OVW Special match: The Idols v. Lethal and Wylde

Well, this was another case of "DEAD CROWD SYNDROME..." The two teams in this didn't really have much time to gestate, as they both are apparently new teams to OVW and haven't had enough time to gel together. Despite that, the two managed to almost put on a WWE-worthy tag team matchup, which is nothing but a good thing- if they're this good now, wait until they've got some more matches under their belt. The match felt like two singles matches, but who cares- they're new, they're trying, it'll get better. Aaron Stevens hit a Downer on Jay Lethal while T.J. Ishimori hit a Flying Body Press on Derek Wylde, giving The Idols the victory here- not a problem, though a title change on WWE TV would be interesting...

(23, 79, 51)

Meanwhile, Molly Holly was backstage on a cell phone...

Holly: "So, Mom, I'm doing well- still the Women's Champion, though there's some problems- they're making me fight against an unknown opponent...no, Mom, I'm still not married...No, I'm not interested in you setting me up with Bob again, he beats people up too much...What do you mean you had a marriage arranged? An old family friend? Fine, fine, I'll meet him...Okay, bye..." Molly Holly hung up the phone as the show went to break...

After the break, Molly Holly came to the ring and took the mic...

Holly: "I don't know who my challenger's supposed to be, but get out here and prepare for the beating of your lifetime!" Just then, Sharmell Sullivan headed out to the ring and hit the ring for the matchup to absolutely NO heat whatsoever and headed into the ring.

(WOMEN'S) Molly Holly v. Sharmell Sullivan

Okay- you've got the stopgap champion who's managed to reign for over a year so far without challenge, just asking for a title change, stolen from any federation: CHECK. You've got the (former) interviewer who's got wrestling training and has been written off as a legit contender by the fans, as stolen by NWATNA: CHECK. You've got the poor matchup, though good for females, providing one of the night's major piss-breaks, as stolen every week on RAW: CHECK. You've got a fairly straightforward match, as Molly Holly takes the advantage: CHECK. You have April Hunter come down to the ring and watch the match closely, as seen by any SWERVE~!: CHECK. You have Sharmell Sullivan get set up for a Molly-Go-Round, but manage to set herself up in a fluke Schoolboy rollup for the pinfall, reminiscent of the last National Women's Title change: CHECK. Yep, it looks like a standard women's match for Raw. After the break, Sharmell Sullivan celebrated with the title, only to have April Hunter hit the ring and attack her with SWEET NINJA MOVES~! Molly Holly then took the mic...

Holly: "Um...who are you, miss? I can fight my battles on my own, thanks..." Just then, Bob Holly and a nameless person (who my sources tell me is indy worker Jimmy Jacobs) came down to the ring as they took the mic...

JR: "What the BAH-GAWD Hell is going on here! Bob Holly is a Smackdown superstar, and that other guy...well, he's not even a WWE employee!" Jacobs proceeded to focus on the ring, managing to call forth a blue ghost that appeared to be that of Crash Holly, as the ghost and Hardcore spoke...

Bob: "You don't recognize little Jerrelle? Honestly, all of us used to play all the time as kids, Molly! I'm surprised at you- here he is to celebrate your arranged marriage to him, and you ignore him like this?"

Ghost-Crash: "Yeah, Molly! I never knew you could be so insensitive and stuff!"

Molly looked at 'Jerrelle', and replied:

Molly: "Okay, you two are crazy- last I remembered, Jerrelle Clark is a BOY..."

Ghost-Crash: "Well, you see, funny story..."

'Jerrelle': "I'll handle it, Ghost version of one of my old friends. I was training, there was some cursed water, now I turn into a girl...you know..."

Molly: "So...you expect me to believe this! I have half a mind to..." Molly grabbed a fan's cup of coffee and poured it on Hunter- only for her to fall underneath the ring and come out as indy worker Jerrelle Clark (in what has to be the WORST magical change in history...)

Clark: "Any more proof needed than that?" Clark shook hands with Bob Holly and passed his hand through the ghost of Crash Holly as Molly looked frustrated and Raw went to break while Reflecto made a huge run-on sentence that is SO out of character for him...

(48, 58, 53)

Metro v. Diamond and Swinger

Well, this was pretty much the same match as most Metro matches have been. I know that some wrestling writers have been creaming their shorts on the workrate of Metro recently, but I don't see the pluses: Nicholas Dinsmore is a pretty straightforward technical wrestler, and Bradley Richter has one of the most blandtacular movesets I've ever seen. Diamond and Swinger helped make the match more watchable, but it was all for naught as the two put on the same exact matchup. The ending wasn't original: Blah blah, Miss Jackie distracts Johnny Swinger, blah blah Extreme Makeover, blah blah Metro wins. Yeah, they're talented, but they do the same exact match every time out...

(65, 86, 75)

Collyer-3000 v. The Big Sho Funaki

WHEN BAD COMEDY GIMMICKS COLLIDE~! This match was pretty much your basic...world-class...comedy matchup. The two proceeded to make an amazing match out of two of the worst gimmicks in WWE right now, which says volumes about their talent. The two meshed extremely well, and managed to put on what would have to be one of Funaki's best matches in WWE as well as easily Collyer's best (I REFUSE to call them by their gimmick names unless necessary.) Collyer-3000 got the advantage using his vast array of technical holds and counters (Suddenly and without warning, Conniption comes over and beats down Reflecto.), then locked him in the CodeBreaker for the submission victory. Not bad as far as matches go.

(51, 90, 70)

Joey Matthews v. Matt Cross (w/Chavo Classic)

And the amazing matches kept on coming, as these two proceeded to have another world-class matchup. I'm honestly surprised that the WWE isn't picking up on this- they gave Matt Cross a horrific junkie gimmick and keep Joey Matthews in a tag team. Apparently, they don't know what fans really want, even if they were willing to give Hurricane a World Title reign...Anyway, let me get off my Netsmark rant and go on with the match. This match was pretty good. Joey Matthews got the advantage, leading Matt Cross to get crazy. In this craze, Cross attacked the referee, causing a DQ and giving Matthews the win. Following the match, Chavo Classic passed some Coke Classic to Cross, sating him and allowing him to go backstage following the match.

(61, 92, 76)

Mark Henry, the Strongest Man in the World v. John Heidenreich

Well, we have a surprise here- Mark Henry and John Heidenreich were almost *gasp* WATCHABLE! These two managed to put on a very good match, considering who was in it. It's almost like Mark Henry has gotten better since his turn, and has made himself worthy of being on my TV screen as a result. The two kept going back and forth, with some decent-enough meshing. The only thing that surprised me was the ending, as a person in a policeman's outfit (who fans tell me is Billy Reil) came to the ring and took the mic...

Reil: "Hold up, hold up! This is Billy Reil, Eric Bischoff's new appointee to the position of Raw's "Fun Police"! I watched this match just now, and it's become apparent that these fans aren't having the fun they should be having while watching Eric Bischoff's Monday Night Raw. That's why I'm ordering this match halted in favor of giving these fans something more fun! Now get these two backstage!" The match was thrown out as Raw went to break.

(73, 75, 74)

Sean O'Haire v. Sylvan Grenier

Before the match, Sylvan Grenier took the mic...

Grenier: "HA HA! Tonight, I am given a chance to show that little refugee from mediocrity Sean O'Haire the skill of a true Frenchman! Me and the rest of La Resistance were chosen as your first opponent here, but we will give you the same record you did in Smackdown! HA HA HA HA HA!"

Sean O'Haire then came to the ring and proceeded to start attacking...

Match: Well, this was pretty poor...I was surprised they didn't use this for the Fun Police run-in. The match was little more than a match to introduce Sean O'Haire to the fans of Raw, and he used it very well, attacking viciously in the match. As a result, it was little more than a squash. Sylvan Grenier didn't see it that way, however, as he proceeded to attack like he had a chance in hell. However, just as he got him ready for a Powerslam, Paul Bearer came to the ring and distracted the referee, allowing Sean O'Haire the chance to CHEAT TO...um, GET AN ADVANTAGE~! and hit The Prophecy for the victory.

(71, 71, 70)

After the match, Bearer celebrated with Sean O'Haire, who took the mic...

O'Haire: "Beware...the time of your doom is nigh. Me and my cadre of followers will take this...lesser show down to the depths of Hell...but hey, I'm not telling you anything you don't already know..."

(INTERCONTINENTAL) Rico v. Shane Goddard

Well, at least the feud they're pushing is somewhat decent...These two put on an awesome match for their first one-on-one matchup, which was a definite good thing. These two meshed well, putting on an awesome matchup. It looked like the two could be much better in a chance to get through. John Cena came down to the ring to watch his teammate's back, only to watch as Goddard and Rico put on the match from the best seat in the house. Finally, Cena couldn't take much more, and hit an F-U on Rico. Shane Goddard got a pinfall, and went for the two-count...until Marty Jannetty came down from the crowd and hit Goddard with a Flying Fist Drop, then put Rico on top of him to allow Rico to retain the title! After the match, Rico celebrated as he held up the Intercontinental Title

(77, 85, 81)

AJ Styles v. Lance Storm

Well, at least they know to give some world-class wrestling now...These two put on an awesome match, and there's really no way else to put it. The two put on one of those matches where I just keep getting distracted from writing it. I hate the problem with this- I finally get pinned and I can't manage to keep my mind on just writing the shows. I like shiny things too much to keep my mind on matches like these, and I doubt it matters- no one reads my matches, anyway. You read it for gimmicks, for the story, and for all the intangibles I bring to the table. Or for boobies. Either way, it doesn't matter. AJ Styles got the victory here, which isn't a problem at all- for someone in Evolution, he seems to be getting short shrift...

(80, 93, 86)

The Hurricane and De-Evolution [bam Bam Bigelow/Chris Candido] v. Evolution (Batista/Michaels/HHH)

Well, the fans seemed to be dead for this match as well. I'm sorry, but I don't buy Bam Bam Bigelow and Chris Candido on the level of Triple H, and I doubt any fan does as well. It seemed less like The Hurricane was getting help from teammates on his level and more like he was dredging up has-beens. The match was actually a good 6-man, despite these problems. This isn't a problem, as it proves at least the workrate should be good for these matches- always a plus for these things. The Hurricane and his team managed to get the win, with Hurricane pinning Batista following an Eye of the Hurricane. After the match, the three celebrated- until Brandon Robinson came to the ring and helped the four attack The Hurricane and his cronies. Evolution shook hands with Robinson as Raw went off the air...

(77, 79, 78)

Over: 70

Holly: "Um...who are you, miss? I can fight my battles on my own, thanks..." Just then, Bob Holly and a nameless person (who my sources tell me is indy worker Jimmy Jacobs) came down to the ring as they took the mic...

JR: "What the BAH-GAWD Hell is going on here! Bob Holly is a Smackdown superstar, and that other guy...well, he's not even a WWE employee!" Jacobs proceeded to focus on the ring, managing to call forth a blue ghost that appeared to be that of Crash Holly, as the ghost and Hardcore spoke...

Bob: "You don't recognize little Jerrelle? Honestly, all of us used to play all the time as kids, Molly! I'm surprised at you- here he is to celebrate your arranged marriage to him, and you ignore him like this?"

Ghost-Crash: "Yeah, Molly! I never knew you could be so insensitive and stuff!"

Molly looked at 'Jerrelle', and replied:

Molly: "Okay, you two are crazy- last I remembered, Jerrelle Clark is a BOY..."

Ghost-Crash: "Well, you see, funny story..."

'Jerrelle': "I'll handle it, Ghost version of one of my old friends. I was training, there was some cursed water, now I turn into a girl...you know..."

Molly: "So...you expect me to believe this! I have half a mind to..." Molly grabbed a fan's cup of coffee and poured it on Hunter- only for her to fall underneath the ring and come out as indy worker Jerrelle Clark (in what has to be the WORST magical change in history...)

Clark: "Any more proof needed than that?" Clark shook hands with Bob Holly and passed his hand through the ghost of Crash Holly as Molly looked frustrated and Raw went to break while Reflecto made a huge run-on sentence that is SO out of character for him...

That Thursday, I started to get myself mentally ready. Luckily, I was told that the angle I was to appear in for XPlosion could be done from home, so I was able to stay there and write a couple things I felt needed to be said- you know, just in case. I grabbed my pen and just kept writing a few notes to family and friends, not stopping almost until I heard the camera click on for the filming of my angle. The contents of some of these were a little personal, nothing I'd like to share with you, so you'll have to excuse me if I don't be completely honest right now. I promise, it'll all be covered on Saturday. Steve came over afterwards, and proceeded to talk to me about how our match for that Friday was going to be scripted out- somehow, it almost felt anticlimactic in some way. I knew we would be awesome together, but in my mind- if I screwed up in my match with Steve, we'd look like idiots in front of about 100,000 people, tops. I screw up with Daniels, many, many more fans will be disappointed...

Steve: "You're nervous about Saturday, huh?"

"Is it that obvious?"

Steve: "Don't worry about that one. Look- you and I are going to be superb together; we always are. At the very least, it'll get your head off of the match Saturday, which will be a good thing- you overthink it too much, you'll make mistakes."

"I guess you're right..."

Steve: "I know I'm right. Now let's just relax and watch XPlosion...or is this something you prefer to watch alone *wink wink, nudge nudge*...?"

"That almost reminds me- I have to give you this note. If something bad happens to me Saturday night, read it. Otherwise, it's nothing important. You all right with that?"

"Sure..." Steve took the note and turned on XPlosion as I started to watch...

NWATNA XPlosion

The Gathering v. Murder One and New Jack

Meltzer: "This should be an excellent matchup...New Jack and his protege Murder One have been tearing up NWATNA as of late!"

Richter: "Sorry...I don't see the appeal of two thugs rolling around on the mat..."

Meltzer: "That's not what the entourage for the Grizzlies were saying last night..."

Richter: "Baka..."

Meltzer: "Tart..."

Oh dear god, why is Murder One being pushed in TNA? He has been in 3 matches so far and has proven nothing more except that he is not ready for prime time. This time, he's managed to drag The Gathering down to his level, providing a mediocre tag team match for the fans. When NEW JACK is left to be the worker of your tag team, then you know you have serious problems. This match ended up being horrible as a result, and I reserved more reasons to want Murder One off the TNA roster. The Gathering got the victory, thankfully, and more thankfully, it came as the result of Colt Cabana getting the win on Murder One- both of which being huge pluses for the whole of NWATNA.

(46, 70, 58)

After the break, 3 Live Kru were in the ring as Ron Killings had the mic...

Killings: "Hey, you Bad Luck butt-boys! You may have beaten us and taken OUR NWA Tag Team Titles, but we demand satisfaction for this one. We have a rematch clause in our contracts, and we want it tonight so we can get our titles back. Now THAT is the Truth- tell him what it is, B-Gizzle!" Just then, the face of Tom Goddard appeared on the TNATron...

Goddard: "Well, well, well, I see the impudence of you...lessers has come out tonight...however, I am sad to inform you that your request for some of my time has been denied..."

BG James: "YOU ARE COLD AS ICE, TOM GODDARD! Give us our title shot!"

Goddard: "Oh, I wish I could. The ELECTRIC JESUS knows that I want nothing more than to continue beating some...class into you baser beings. However, circumstances are far too hard for this to occur- you see, I have a MAJOR show coming up this Saturday, and I need to rest myself up as much as possible for that to occur..."

Killings: "Tough, punk! We want our rematch now!"

Goddard: "Boys, please. I'll tell you what. I have it on good authority my two...BIGGEST fans are in attendance. Beat them, and yes, I MAY give you a rematch for the titles. Is that all right?"

James: "I'll kick their ass! I'M BG JAMES, BITCH!"

Goddard: "I see...very well, then..."

(84)

Teddy Hart v. Psychosis

Well, it's possible- Psychosis is human after all...and even if he's human, he still > j00. This match was not one of Psychosis's better outings, but it still managed to work better than the majority of other matches you could have gotten. The only reason it's not as world class as Psychosis usually is is small things like "they meshed well, but not well enough" or "Teddy Hart was no-selling slightly too much", usually doing things like that to make it seem sort of okay in the long run. The match was given enough time to make it work, which seemed to expose more of the weaknesses- it tended to drag in the later portions of the match too much, IMO. Teddy Hart also got the win, which was more surprising than anything- Psychosis is just too hot for TNA to handle right now, and has no business losing to someone like Teddy Hart who's just going through the motions in TNA.

(56, 83, 69)

After the break, 3 Live Kru headed back to the ring, only to have Jayce Simmons come to the top of the ramp and take a mic...

Simmons: "Hey, 3LK! This here's Mr.Jayce telling all the pretty ladies out there to put their hands up for your opponents tonight, two people who've been rockin' the US-2 style for a long time now...give it up for the WEST! HOLLYWOOD! BLONDES!" Just then, Lenny and Lodi came down to the ring, Blow Pops in tow as they made a beeline for 3 Live Kru...

3 Live Kru v. The West Hollywood Blondes

Well, I'm impressed. I hadn't thought these two teams had much skill together, but they managed to mesh extremely well for each other. The West Hollywood Blondes' skill together made it work, and 3 Live Kru managed to make it look good workrate-wise. The only weakness I had was that most of the comedy spots seemed to be stolen from the 3LK/Bad Luck match, as it used similar styles (get it? Because they're all supposed to be GAY! How XTREME~!) BG James went for a big "SLAP!" on Lenny Lane- only for Lane to go with some sissy slaps on him. A Slapfight occurs, finally finished with BG James hitting the "Charlie Murphy!" punches on him, sending him down for the three count. Not bad, surprisingly- I had heard that this was a tryout for the West Hollywood Blondes, and this appears to have given them their contract.

(75, 82, 78)

Over: 72

That Friday was like a blur to me. I couldn't count the people wishing me luck on Saturday, or the people suggesting I dog it a little bit to save more for the big match. I knew I couldn't do that, so I proceeded to get myself rested up. I knew I had an interview that night and a big match to go with Steve, so I was pretty much expected to rock it on both occasions. I met up with my sister, and proceeded to hand her one of the notes I had written yesterday...

Sharon: "What's this for?"

"It's for Saturday. If I get injured in the match, give that to Mom and Dad, okay?"

Sharon: "Um...okay..." I was satisfied at the answer- I knew Sharon would do what I ask her to. I headed over to Steve, as we proceeded to go over some last minute stuff...

Steve: "So you're clear with what we're doing?"

"You know it, buddy..."

Steve: "I think we're going to kick some ass..." Just then, Veronica Diamond came over. "Oh, hey, Vicky- last night...FANTASTIC..."

"Excuse me?"

Steve: "Oh, Victoria over there has this little thing- she only lets the guys who she's slept with know her real name, and, well, she needed SOME way to repay me for bringing her into a huge-ticket feud for wOw, and she couldn't think of any better way to repay me, so in the GOODNESS of my heart, you know..."

"Sweet..."

Steve: "You know it..." Diamond then came over...

Diamond: "So, hey, Tom...good luck tomorrow..."

"Um, thanks- any luck with your brother de-aging?"

Diamond: "Nope- he's still in his late 30s..."

"That sucks- sorry about that..."

Diamond: "Why? Now I'm not his twin- it's great. I can be all I want to be, and not have to hide my idiot brother! I need to find some way to thank you...if you know what I mean..."

"Um...not right now..."

Diamond: "Oh, I see. Trying to go all serious on me. Well, the offer doesn't come that often..."

Steve: "You might want to try it- she's got skills there..." I saw Jocelyn out of the corner of my eye, then reiterated my original stance.

Diamond: "Well, maybe after this weekend. Toodles..." Diamond left as I recieved a view that made me wish I picked the other answer. I refocused my style and proceeded to rest up as the show started...

wOw Flagship

As wOw Flagship started, Sugar Man headed to the ring and took the mic...

Sugar Man: "Whosgonnafightme?Whosgonnafightme!Iwannachallengehere-I'mnotlettingmytitlegoundefendedtonight!Fightmefightmefightme!" Just then, "Livin' La Vida Loca" hit as Ricky Marvin headed down to the ring, shaking his hips all the way and took the mic...

Marvin: "HELLO THERE, wOw! It is TIME for Ricky MAR-VAN to make all of the girls out there cream in their pants from how sexy I am! Look at my sexy body! Tonight we will be happy, as I will come out here to wrestle, to win matches, and most importantly, to Shake my Bon-Bon! Now, Sugar Man, let us relax, as after this, I MAY allow you to party with me...IN BED...!"

(CRUISERWEIGHT) Sugar Man v. Ricky Marvin

Well, at least we get a nice spotfest to start out the show. I'm surprised they gave a talented lucha like Marvin such a dated, poor gimmick, but then I realized this is wOw, so I don't ask questions about it. Sugar Man took the advantage early, using his mixture of high flying and...high flying to take the advantage, but Ricky Marvin soon fought back following the realization SUGAR MAN CAN ONLY DO AERIAL MOVES! Seeing this, Sugar Man was almost defenseless as Ricky Marvin kept him grounded. A quick Moonsault by Marvin later, and we had a new Cruiserweight Champion!

Winner (NEW wOw Cruiserweight Champion): Ricky Marvin

After the match, Ricky Marvin celebrated as the show went to break.

(37,82, 59)

World's Greatest Jobbing Team v. wOw Police Department

Oh dear god, please fire both these teams now. They took all the good energy from the last good match and sucked it out of the room, providing us with a horrifically bad matchup as a result. The two teams didn't mesh, they didn't work well, and they basically ate a bag of suck in the ring. I didn't even like this match enough to try to commentate on the match, so I'll suffice here: World's Greatest Jobber Team WINS! HOROWITZ WINS! ICHIKAWA WINS! WHO THE FUCK GIVES A CRAP?

(34, 61, 47)

After the break, Veronica Diamond and Steve Evans were in back and had the mic...

Diamond: "Fans, fans, fans. Tonight, you in attendance are luckier than most. You'll get to see first-hand the rise to superstardom of the most worthy worker of it in the entirety of whacked Out wrestling, as the TRUE future of the sport attains the prize he's been working towards for the past year. Now, I give you the next wOw World Champion, Steve Evans!" Evans took the mic...

Evans: "Thank you, Veronica- tonight, is a great night for me. Tonight, all of you fans will see once and for all that the god you've put all your hopes on is nothing more than a pale imitation of the true superstar of wOw, Steve Evans. I've fought my way to the top of this federation using little more than talent and skill, as opposed to being related to the right people like my "DEAR friend" Tom did. Tonight, I will finally rise to the occasion that I deserved all this time. That Title should have been mine all this time! I was the one who the fans cheered as a singles worker most of the year! I was the one who worked, as opposed to someone who got injured and skipped town! This is MY time to hold the belt, and not yours! Tonight, I will beat my dear, sweet friend down, and I will take the thing that he has stolen from me- the thing that I deserve more than him, and always have! Then, and only then, will all of you fans HAVE to respect me as more than just his little sidekick- more than just the Marty Jannetty to his Shawn Michaels!"

(65)

(INTERNATIONAL) Finale v. Kangor

Before the match, Kangor took the mic...

"GROWL FUCK FUCK FINALE YOU MOTHERFUCKER YOU'RE FUCKING GOING TO FUCKING PAY I WILL TAKE YOUR FUCKING INTERNATIONAL TITLE THEN FUCKING FORCE YOU TO EAT MY FUCKING SHIT THEN FUCKING SHIT OUT MY FUCKING SHIT AND THEN FUCKING EAT THE FUCKING SHIT THAT IS MADE OUT OF MY FUCKING SHIT THAT I FORCED YOU TO FUCKING EAT! GROWL!"

Well, at least we got an awesome brawl to start with. These two workers put everything out there, giving us a very nice, brutal matchup to keep the show going. Kangor proved he's more than just a second-rate Rhyno clone, and that he can also work a Rhyno-esque decent brawl as well in this match. Finale, however, was as great as ever, just putting on the match that he always puts on and managing to make it look easy. Nice stiff moves followed, as Finale managed to take the advantage of his skills. Finale locked in the Ordinary Vanity on Kangor, making him pass out from the pain to retain his title. Nothing wrong with that...

(60, 83, 71)

Jacobs and Shelley v. Fast and Furious

And now, we have two decent teams going through the motions. These two managed to put on a pretty straightforward match- not horrific, but nowhere near good. It seemed like they were going through some motions- they usually can work well together and opposing each other. The match was an unstable match as a result. Just then, as things looked their worst, Becky Bayless ran in and glomped Michael Raines, allowing Jimmy Jacobs to dropkick him into a suplex by Bayless and causing the victory for his team. Boring, boring match.

(36, 75, 55)

Jocelyn Richter v. Chaparrita ASARI

WOW. I think I just saw the greatest female matchup in history just now. I had heard about how good Jocelyn Richter actually was in the ring, and Chaparrita ASARI was someone I knew to be awesome, but this was just spectacular to view. I think the fans in attendance were in awe and knew something major was going down, as they were on the edge of their seats throughout this matchup. The two proceeded to put on a decent matchup, going through. Chaparrita ASARI took the advantage through most of the match, which seemed to work. Don't worry, American wrestling fans- Jocelyn Richter used her MAGICAL OWNER'S DAUGHTER POWER~! to fight back and get the victory. The closest thing to a perfect women's match I have ever seen in America, bar none.

(57, 94, 75)

After the match, I saw a crowd gather by the front to cheer on the two after their match. I heard a number of "Nice match!"es, "Amazing- simply amazing"s, "Generic Extra Compliment!"s, and at least two "Will you...bear my child?"s (getting a sinking suspicion I knew who those were from...) Jocelyn and Chaparrita hugged and took a bow for the people before Jocelyn headed over to me. We worked on our promo idea as the show continued...

After the break, Greg Burch came to the ring. Homicide followed carrying his Transcontinental Title...only to have his music cut and replaced with the Mean Street Posse's theme music. Homicide, incensed, headed down the ramp and began to attack Burch!

(TRANSCONTINENTAL) Homicide v. Greg Burch

Well, the crowd was absolutely dead for this matchup. There was no real heat involved with this one, possibly stemming from the match preceding it, but more likely from the fact that no one, wOw or AWAMLW, buys Homicide as a champion. There- I said it. He has no skill, and apparently Butterbean has more credibility as champ than Homicide. This match was decent, but decent only gets it so far, and if the crowd was this dead, it doesn't work. Homicide CHEATED TO WIN~!, but don't worry, fans of this feud- Greg Burch fought back, so we're assured of more of the same...

(49, 82, 65)

After the break, Tom Goddard and Jocelyn Richter were backstage with the mic...

Richter: "Steve- this is the last chance we have. I'm imploring you- don't do this. Doesn't our friendship mean anything to you? I mean, if you had a problem, you know you could talk to us. I can't stand to see you and Tom fight this much- we're supposed to be the best of friends. If you thought I could have done more about your contract in TNA, you should have told me and I would have gotten it done. You need to see that we care. Please, I'm begging you- just stop this idiocy!" Tom Goddard took the mic...

Goddard: "In order to see this, I got the advice from some of our old friends from high school. You remember Cary- our teacher who we made life a living hell for? He told me specifically- 'I am shocked- I thought you and Steve were two peas in a pod. Nothing I knew of would ever split you two apart, Tom!' And our old gym teacher, Mike- remember how he always helped us get the stamina to wrestle? He told me specifically this- 'If you two fight, you'll never be able to have that same friendship again. Don't do it, no matter what.' And...and old Danny...he told me specifically...'I remember Stevie well...he played the woman SO well, it was uncanny...'" Jocelyn blushed a bit as Tom continued... "Anyway, the point is- you don't need to do this. Just do the right thing and turn back from our matchup. It's...it's just better for all involved..."

(86)

(TAG TEAM) The Stampede Bulldogs v. London and Spanky

Well, this had to go towards one of the most disappointing matches of the night. I thought Stampedes/London and Spanky would be an awesome matchup, but apparently the two didn't really mesh as well as I had thought. The match was only a mediocre one, not even close to the level I had hoped the two would get up to. It really made my mind wander to other things- like the episodes of Kimagure Orange Road that were playing while I was watching this...man, I love Kimagure Orange Road...it's such an influential series to my writing...well, not to the matches like these of course, but still...I grow bored. I want to write the next in the show, not this one. Stampede Bulldogs win, pretty basic. Who cares about these matches, anyway.

(57, 79, 68)

Scott Taylor v. Jeff Hardy

Well, at least we know that the WWE handcuffing thing is off of these two, and man, is that a good thing. Taylor and Hardy managed to put on a great show together in the ring, managing to mesh extremely well and put on a nice amount of good moves. It's times like this in which I think that wOw bringing Scott Taylor in as a heel was a good idea- this way, there's less chances for him to do moves like the Worm and more chances for him to do the great moves that made him a decent member of the WWE's quiver of workers. Jeff Hardy also continued on his great show on the indy scene, managing to prove once more that he belongs back in the WWE. Scott Taylor got the victory following another Hot Drop, which wasn't a bad thing- Taylor needs to keep up the heat right now to make him more than just another WWE castoff.

(67, 89, 78)

(wOw WORLD) Tom Goddard (w/Jocelyn Richter) v. Steve Evans (w/Veronica Diamond)

Before the match, Goddard grabbed a mic...

Goddard: "Well, here we go. One last chance, Steve. Come on...don't do this to me- we can work through this, man..." Goddard put his hand out to shake with Evans...only to have Evans kick Goddard in the midsection as the match began. The two began to put on what was definitely a candidate for the Match of the Promotion for whacked Out wrestling, as the crowd was hotter than I had ever seen them for a World Title match and the wrestling was just as good. The two had the crowd eating out of their hands as they began to tear into each other with dazzling moves and punishing submission holds. Tom Goddard used his MAGICAL wOw CROWN JEWEL POWER~! to take the early advantage, only to keep it going. Meanwhile, outside the ring, Jocelyn Richter was engrossed in the match as Veronica Diamond was waiting. Diamond tried to get in Richter's face, but failed miserably. Enraged, Diamond took a fan's can of soda and threw it at the referee while he wasn't looking, then pointed at Jocelyn as the referee sent her back to the dressing room. Once there, Evans took a bit more control, matching Goddard move-for-move in the ring as the two began to put on a game of Can-You-Top-This. Finally, Veronica Diamond got the referee's attention, while Steve Evans took the wOw World Heavyweight Title and cracked Goddard over the head with it. Evans then loaded Goddard up and hit a Slight Remix (Top-Rope Tiger Driver) on Goddard, which was enough to put Goddard out for the three and the title change!

Winner (NEW wOw World Heavyweight Champion): Steve Evans

After the match, the Diamond Exchange rushed the ring as Steve Evans celebrated with the wOw World Title. Veronica Diamond tried to lead the fans in a rush of cheers (which worked the opposite way) as Goddard took a mic...

Goddard: "Con...congratulations...old friend...you're the hunted...but I'll be back. You beat me...with my own move...but I will be back...with something you WON'T copy...and then I'll get my title back...you'll see...welcome...to Hell...OLD FRIEND..." Flagship ended with the Diamond Exchange celebrating as Goddard looked on in anger...

(81, 94, 87)

Over: 70

After the match, I headed over to the back to my car. Jocelyn headed over to me before I left...

Jocelyn: "Um, Tom...good luck tomorrow night...I hope..."

"You hope? What's the matter?"

Jocelyn: "Steve told me you were acting weird yesterday, and Sharon told me you were writing notes to your parents...I think you're planning to do something tomorrow night..." I was caught. I had to tell the truth.

"You have to realize...tomorrow night's going to be the biggest show in AWAMLW history. I've got to put it all on the line tomorrow night. I have to make sure people remember tomorrow night's match forever."

Jocelyn: "But you could end your career...or worse!"

"If it means I go into immortality, then the sacrifice may be worth it..."

Jocelyn: "I see your point...I guess. There's only one thing I can say to this..." Jocelyn took off the scrunchie she was wearing to the ring. "This is my favorite hair scrunchie. I don't care if you bring back the AWA World Title- I'm asking you to bring this back to me in one piece, all right?"

"Okay. I promise you that I will bring this back to you." Jocelyn then hugged me as she tried to fight back the tears...

Jocelyn: "You'd better do this- I'm holding you to this promise, Tom!"

"Okay..." I headed off towards my car and proceeded to drive off towards Minneapolis and destiny...

As we waited through, Jared Steele and his friends were running from their captors on top of a tall building...

Jared: "It looks like there's too many of them....our adventure might be ending here, old friends..."

Vance: "Not if I can help it, Jared!" Vance tried to use his luck powers to make sure that the bullets reversed direction...only to fail miserably, and get shot...

Missy: "MICKIE- go to medic-skills, now!"

MICKIE: "Sure thing, yeppers!"

Missy: "I'll hold them off a bit..." <<FIGHT/ITEM/MAGIC: ICE>> Missy tried to call for an ice storm, only to have Hawk Younkins grab her and hold her down...

Hawk: "Perfect..."

Jared: "Oh crap...what do I do now?" Just then, Tom Goddard ran in and got a shot on Hawk Younkins with a nondescript title belt...

Jared: "Oh, great...this was supposed to be my story, Tom!" Tom looked at Jared...

Tom: "My story...has ended. Now, it's your story's turn, Jared..." Tom Goddard then proceeded to grab the belt he was holding with one hand and Hawk with the other, then proceeded to jump from the building. Goddard fell downwards, hitting nearly headfirst...until just then, Alex Shelley burst awake from the shotgun position he was in.

Alex: "(Yikes...that was weird. I hope that this wasn't one of those foreboding dreams I'm wont to have...I'd better not tell Tom about this one- this seems like something bad's going to happen. Eh, I probably won't get back to sleep following this-) Hey, Tom...you've got a big match. Mind if I drive for a bit while you get some sleep?"

"Sure, Alex- let me just pull over..." I pulled over at the nearest gas station and prepared to rest. I wasn't sure exactly how close we were getting in the daze I was in- with how over this feud is, I noticed the area where I get recognized just keeps growing larger and larger by the day. I signed a couple autographs for late-night travellers and received a mixture of "We hope you get what's coming to you!"s or "Give him hell, Harry!"s as I switched towards the shotgun seat. I put in a copy of the special "whacked Out wrestling Memorial Mixtape: Volume One" CD I had been given before the trip, and tried to check the tracklisting I was given for the mix for decency...

<<1) US-2- "Opening Theme to whacked Out wrestling Memorial"

2) Collapsis- "Automatic"

3) Stereofuse- "Everything"

4) US-2- "2 Years (2 Make U Love Me)"

5) Josh Kelley- "Amazing"

6) VI3- "Eyes Closed So Tight"

7) Feel- "Got Your Name On It"

8) Tom Goddard- "Christmas on Planet Glitter"

9) Angela Via- "Picture Perfect"

10) Pay the Girl- "Freeze"

11) Matthew Sweet- "Farther Down"

12) The Cast of whacked Out wrestling Memorial- "George Bush Summer"

13) Grant Lee Buffalo- "Truly, Truly"

14) Blues Traveler- "Girl Inside My Head"

15) Jocelyn Richter- "Ending Theme to whacked Out wrestling Memorial">>

(The InterKnight: "You are SUCH a wuss..."

"Hey! That's a good mix considering how light-hearted wOwM is..."

InterKnight: "Sure, sure...I bet that if you weren't SO OBVIOUSLY selling out to curry Stokerino's favor, you would have put Busted on there, you sellout wuss..."

"The Diary Dome Auteur is NOT a Sellout! I'm not I'm not I'm not!"

InterKnight: "Yeah, yeah...")

It seemed okay, so I proceeded to try to fall asleep...

<<"And Bob Backlund has Robbie Richter on the ground, folks- WHATAMANEUVER! Bob Backlund has just put away the challenger with his patented Cross-Face Chicken-Wing to retain the WWF World Heavyweight Championship here tonight!" The scene quickly shifted...

"Severn has Shane Goddard reeling...Beast Choker! Beast Choker, and you can put away the upset hopes, wOw fans- the NWA World Title is staying with its owner tonight!" The scene shifted once more...

"...And Daniels is close...he's reaching the title...WE HAVE A NEW AWA CHAMPION, and MLW recieves Weekly Pay-Per-Views and the title of the American Wrestling Association!"

"What a tough one- you know there are some heartbroken people in Rhode Island tonight...Tom Goddard came so close to getting this title, but Christopher Daniels just wanted it more, I guess..."

"Close only counts in horseshoes- you know that..." The scene shifted again...

"Daniels is going up top...don't tell me he's planning to hit the Angel Wings from the top rope...NO! Shane Goddard is fighting out...he's locking him in...SHOW-STEALER! SHOW-STEALER...he covers...HE'S DONE IT! HE'S DONE IT! AT LONG LAST, HE'S DONE IT! SHANE GODDARD IS YOUR NEW AWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!" The locker room emptied with workers in "wOw" shirts swarming the new champion.

"For nearly 30 years, wOw's been waiting, and now, finally, we can call one of the World Champions a wOw Product! Shane Goddard's finally won the big one for whacked Out wrestling, folks! This is not a misprint!"

The last two scenes rewinded again and again as I proceeded to try to fall asleep. Finally, almost as if I was giving up trying to convince myself of my need to, I fell asleep. When I woke up, I was already at the show, as their pre-show was beginning...

Once we got there, I happened to see Jeff Richter head out for the pre-show festivities. I knew the Hives concert that they were adding before the show to go with the stuff they had in their simulcasts in two other cities would run a little longer, so I made my way over to him...

Jeff: "So, how goes it? You ready for tonight's match?"

"You know it. I just had one favor to ask of you..."

Jeff: "Shoot."

"Well, um...I'm going to be going all out there, so I've given my parents and some of my buddies some info on what I planned to leave them in case things go wrong out there. In response to that, I forgot to give this to your sister...would you be willing to pass it along to her in the event things don't go right?" I passed the letter I had written Jocelyn to Jeff as he placed it in his pocket...

Jeff: "Sure, Tom...I'll be happy to. Now, go out there and kick some ass- I've got twenty bucks against Jason Knight saying you're bringing the belt home!"

"I'll do my best, man!" Jeff left for the outside. I saw what appearred to be a much older version of Dexter Hart attacking The Hives outside the ring and going into one of his spiels (Oh dear god- he hasn't gotten any better at that in the last...17 years...) As it ended, I saw the show go on...

AWA: Major League Wrestling- The Final Countdown

As AWA:MLW went on, the pre-show started as Jeff Richter, Jason Knight, and Joey Styles were at the front...

Knight: "Welcome to the AWAMLW Live Pre-Show! Tonight, we've got one of the biggest matches in AWAMLW history. At long last, we're going to see the final battle between good and evil, as Christopher Daniels and Harry Potsmoker get it done one last time here tonight!"

Richter: "You know it! Tonight, these fans will get to see the greatest moment in AWAMLW history, as a NEW legend is born tonight, and the reign of the Death Eaters comes full-circle out there!"

Knight: "You sound optimistic..."

Richter: "Well, I was talking to Harry Potsmoker backstage just now, and he's told me he's going to be doing whatever it takes to bring the belt home tonight!"

Knight: "Well, I was talking to Christopher Daniels backstage just now, and HE said he'll do whatever it takes to keep the belt in AWAMLW hands!"

Richter: "Potsmoker!"

Knight: "Daniels!"

Richter: "Potsmoker!"

Knight: "Daniels!"

Styles: "HOONANCONRANA!" Richter and Knight looked at Styles...

Knight: "I don't know him..."

Richter: "...neither do I..."

Knight: "Anyway, let's go to Bret "Hitman" Hart who's backstage to tell all the fans about how exactly this match will go tonight!" Just then, the scene shifted to a backstage form of the "Bret Hart Whines About Montreal Show" stage as Hart was sitting down...

Hart: "Thank you very much, Jason. Now, tonight's match will be grueling enough for these workers. To begin with, the two will have a two-fall matchup throughout the backstage areas, with one added twist. The winner of the first fall gets a five-minute rest, while they get to choose any two members aligned with them to beat the hell out of their opponent. Therefore, if Christopher Daniels gets it, Harry Potsmoker will have to deal with any two members of the AWAMLW roster for 5 minutes, while Daniels would have to deal with any two Death Eaters for five minutes if the decision was reversed. The second fall is similar, with the difference in that there's only three minutes of rest for the winner of that portion- but the loser has to fight 3 of his opponent's allies. After that, the real match comes in- a vicious Triple Cage Match for the AWA World Heavyweight Title. Once that goes through, you know there will be one set winner that no one could fight against...not like when I was fighting...I was told I would be allowed a disqualification victory, but they rang the bell before I got a chance to tap out...VINCE MCMAHON SCREWED ME!!!" Bret Hart began sobbing as the scene went back to the announcers...

Knight: "Well, that was...interesting...now, let's go to the announcements for the referees for this match. A recent ruling was that Court H. Bauer was too closely entwined to this match to be allowed control of this one. Therefore, the AWA Board of Directors has sent out feelers to a number of different federations and former AWA legends, allowing them the opportunity to referee this match. It is our duty to announce the people who will be refereeing this match. For the first fall in the challenge, I give you that fall's special guest referee- representing Ring of Honor, ROH owner...Rob Feinstein!" No one came out to the ringside area... "Um...Rob Feinstein!" No one still came out... "Where the hell is Rob Feinstein?"

Meanwhile, backstage...

Small boy: "You mean you know all the wrestlers, mister?"

Feinstein: "yeah...ur so hot...lol ill pretend u said 18..."

Small boy: "You're scary..."

Meanwhile, in the front...

Knight: "Well, let's get on with the referees. For the second fall's referee- representing NWA: Total Nonstop Action, that federation's World Champion...Jerry Lynn!" Jerry Lynn came out to a decent pop and took a bow for the crowd.

Richter: "Let me do a couple of these, Jason...for the first cage of the triple cage, we're pleased to have a living legend. One of a few former AWA World Champions to be involved in tonight's festivities, and a dignitary sent to us representing World Wrestling Entertainment, put your hands together for, wrestling legend Jerry "The King" Lawler!" No one came out to the ringside area... "Um...Jerry 'The King' Lawler?" No one still came out... "Where the hell is Jerry 'The King' Lawler?"

Meanwhile, backstage...

Black: "So, Mr. Lawler...my brother Alex is a huge fan of yours, and I was wondering, could I have your autograph as a present for him?"

Lawler: "yeah...ur so hot...lol ill pretend u said 18..."

Black: "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" Black proceeded to mentally lift Lawler up and smash his head against the lockers, beating him mercilessly...

Lawler: "Ow...ow...ow...PUPPIES...ow..."

Richter: "Moving on, for the second cage's referee- we give you, former AWA World Champion, The "Living Legend", Larry Zybysko!" Zybysko headed out to the crowd and gave a bow as he took a spot next to Lynn...

Knight: "That's enough. Finally, we're pleased to announce the final one here...representing the AWA Board of Directors, I give you...Greg Gagne!" Greg Gagne came out to almost no applause as the show continued...

Knight: "These are some great legends who'll be working this show for us tonight. However, the party's not just in Minneapolis tonight. This party's just too big for one location, so we're having some satellites in two other big cities tonight, with their own big names joining them! First, let's go to Chicago, Illinois with Court H. Bauer, and a few...former AWA World Champions..." The scene shifted to an arena in Chicago as Court H.Bauer was standing next to Evan Karagias and a worker better known to WWE fans as Biomonster HOSS...

Bauer: "Hey, Jason. They may not have allowed me in the building, but I'm managing. I've got two great former AWA Champs here with me..."

Karagias: "Hey, yo, Court B. This here's Evan Karagias, hitting up Chi-Town tonight with the true fans of AWA Tradition. With me tonight, we knew him as the Horshu, but over in WWE-land he's Biomonster HOSS..."

HOSS: "*NEIGHS*" Just then, Shannon Moore came over and glomped Karagias...

Karagias: "Hey...what are you doing here? Man, I don't know WHAT you're thinking of..."

Moore: "Well, you couldn't expect me, the WWE's CUTEST Diva, to go out alone, right? I knew my personal bodyguard, Biomonster HOSS, was coming here, and I couldn't risk some icky thug coming over and raping me, or worse, ruining my BEAUTIFUL face...so I came here with him, and then I saw you, and it's like old times, Evan! Remember back in WCW, when we were just SO close...I remember all those beautiful times, when you told me I was the prettiest girl you'd ever seen..."

Karagias: "TAKE THE MIC, COURT! TAKE IT QUICK! I've got to run!" Karagias ran off as Shannon Moore followed suit...

Bauer: "Well, anyway, I'm here with these former champs to give some good karma, and we're right here with an arena filled with fans of AWA Tradition...WHO'S YOUR ONCE AND FUTURE CHAMP, CHICAGO?" A huge "DANIELS!" chant filled the arena as they went back to the announcers...

Richter: "Hey, don't ignore my side of this place, Jason...we've got some skills of our own for this party. Let's go over to my dad, Robbie Richter in Providence, Rhode Island right now and show the world there ain't NO party like a whacked Out party!" The scene cut to Robbie Richter with the lights turned down a little bit...

Richter: "Hey, this is going over to the challenger tonight- Harry, sorry I couldn't be there on the biggest night in your career. I know you must be going through some tough stuff right now, and the stress must be killing you...however, there's someone here who thinks they know what you're going through right about now..." Just then, former AWA World Champion Shane Goddard headed into the screen...

Goddard: "Hey, Tommy! I couldn't let Court and them have all the AWA World Champs at their place, could I? You have to realize by now- you're one of the best in the world, there is no one on this planet who's more deserving of making it to the top of the mountain than you. Just remember- hell, if I could do it, I KNOW that you're good enough to do it...and there's about 10,000 people out here who'd back me up on this one..." Just then, the lights came on to reveal a packed house in back of Richter and Goddard, screaming "POTSMOKER!" as the show went back to the announcers...

Knight: "These places will be having some big matches at certain intervals, so we'll be going back to them- but I think now it's time for us to go to the show, so let's get this party started!" Just then, the scene shot to the outside of the show, where the two workers were ready to start up the match...

Meanwhile, backstage...

Black: "So, Mr. Lawler...my brother Alex is a huge fan of yours, and I was wondering, could I have your autograph as a present for him?"

Lawler: "yeah...ur so hot...lol ill pretend u said 18..."

Black: "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" Black proceeded to mentally lift Lawler up and smash his head against the lockers, beating him mercilessly...

Lawler: "Ow...ow...ow...PUPPIES...ow..."

(AWA World) Christopher Daniels v. Harry Potsmoker

Knight: "This is it- every moment in AWAMLW for a long time has been brewing to this matchup! The hottest wrestler in AWAMLW going up against the greatest champion I've seen in the AWA for the biggest prize in the land!"

Richter: "You can't ask for a bigger matchup, Jason, but we all know who's walking away with this one..."

Knight: "The champion, right?"

Richter: "...whatever you say..."

I heard the crowd already begin to make some noise, even though they were just watching it on a screen while me and Christopher fought in the backstage areas. Me and him did not disappoint all the people who watched the match, just tearing into each other as hard as we could while knowing we had 2 more matches, one of them a big one, to continue working through while the match was going on. As a result, we were hyped throught all of this.

"This is the big time, huh?"

Daniels: "Don't let it go to your head...think like it's in front of 10 people in a gym back in your hometown, kid..." Daniels proceeded to lay into me with a nice dropkick as he did that, going into a 2-count beforehand. I tried to fight back while this occurred, selling his attacks with relative ease while he proceeded to use me as a practice dummy for a large portion of this. Eventually, he "missed" a move, allowing me to get back into the fight for a little bit. I laid out my offense perfectly, hitting him with a number of good moves. A few chain wrestling sequences followed between the two of us, with little time for INDY APPLAUSE STANCES~! (Geez, I almost sound like an Internet reporter...)

Richter: "These two are tearing each other apart! They need to save some for the match itself..."

Knight: "They know that if they win this, there'll be no need to worry with that rest break..." The two of us continued to fight. Eventually, we got a signal from the referee watching the match go through to have the first pinfall, as Christopher proceeded to hit an Angel Wings on me, then cover me for a victory in the first part.

Knight: "YES! A great first blow by Christopher Daniels, as Harry Potsmoker has to take 5!"

Meanwhile:

Cuts to: AWAMLW locker room, where a number of AWAMLW workers were celebrating and slapping hands.

The Death Eaters locker room, where there were more than a few "boo-boo faces" in view.

Court Bauer, Biomonster HOSS, Shannon Moore and Evan Karagias in Chicago, where the crowd was cheering the results.

Robbie Richter and Shane Goddard in Providence, where the crowd started booing the result.

(98, 95, 97)

The referee then took the mic...

Referee: "First penalty goes to Harry Potsmoker...Mr.Daniels, who would you like to perform the penalty?" Daniels spoke into the mic...

Daniels: "No better way than by champions- I'll have him get beaten for five minutes by THE JOHNSONS!" The crowd cheered that announcement as I braced for the poor, poor powerfest that was about to come in that form. What followed was five of the most disgraceful minutes of my life- watching Christopher rest up and see it go through, while I was left having to sell for two of the most worthless sacks of shit on the entire roster- a team so bad, even the Men From Greece (possibly the best team I know) had hard times making them look good in the ring. Weak double-teams and stiff power moves in the "bad, they hurt but look totally fake" way followed, as I proceeded to sell it like death. Finally, the clock ran down as Christopher headed back over and proceeded to POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUNCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEE! on me (now I REALLY am sounding like a Net reporter...) Seeing a placement, I grabbed a nearby chair and clocked Daniels with it. I proceeded to wail into him with the chair, only stopping for a necessary air guitar solo (La Parka, this one's for you!) The two of us proceeded to get into the hardcore brawl portion of the match after this, tearing into each other with weapons. It was almost pretty hard- neither of us wanted to blade this early in the match, hoping for some good juice once we got to the cage, so the brawling lost a little bit of its intensity. The two of us did get some good weapon attacks in on each other, though, as we proceeded to viciously tear at each other. Finally, we got our second call, as I proceeded to pounce. I attacked him up until we got to a spot near some tables, and proceeded to get on top of a chair, lift Daniels up, and hit the My Final Heaven off the chair and through the tables, covering him for the pin.

Richter: "INTENSE way to get some rest for Harry Potsmoker- I can't wait to see what he'll do in the cage! Christopher Daniels better have his affairs in order for this one, because the piper's about to be paid!"

Knight: "Don't count out Daniels for this one- he's still standing, he'll bring it in the cage!"

(98, 95, 97)

The scene then shifted to the Death Eaters locker room, where some Death Eaters were giving high-fives (as opposed to the AWAMLW locker room, where people were disappointed), the feed in Chicago where a number of boos were taking place, and the feed in Providence where Shane Goddard gave a high-five to Robbie Richter as a number of cheers occurred. Meanwhile, the referee took the mic...

Referee: "Who are your choices to perform the penalty on Christopher Daniels?" I took the mic...

"Well, for something like this, there's only three people I can go to. Christopher Daniels will get his ass OWN3D by...FINALE...BRANDON DOWNARD...and "MASS MURDER" MATT LAPLACA!"

Richter: "A perfect selection! The three most psychotic people in wOw's ranks will be attacking for 3 minutes! Potsmoker's not taking any chances!" I watched and got a perverse pleasure as I sat back and relaxed as the three craziest motherfuckers I knew just picked Daniels up like a triad of vultures and just beat the living shit out of him with any weapon they could, making it look less like a wrestling match and more like a bad recreation of the Rodney King incident. The three proceeded to tear into him viciously, proceeding to do so for the entirety of the time until they called the period over. As that occurred, I walked slowly out into the open, hearing the fans and their massive heat towards me engulf me like a wave of sweet, sweet vicious proof that my skills are best. I proceeded to wait and rest up as Daniels made his way to the ring and we were put inside the Triple Cage...

Live feeds:

From Chicago:

Bauer: "YES! OH YEAH! This is the biggest part of it- when Potsmoker finally gets what's coming to him!"

Moore: "That guy is SUCH a cad- I hear he would NOT know how to treat a lady..."

From Providence:

Richter: "It's time! Oh yes, it's time to rise to the occasion! We will have the World Title back in our grasp! POTSMOKER!"

Goddard: "POTSMOKER!"

Man: "Ushiko-san!"

Woman: "Umao-San!"

Man: "Wherefore art thou, Ushiko-san?"

Woman: "And wherefore art thou, Umao-san?"

Richter: "Um...what was that about?"

Goddard: "Who cares? It's a celebration, bitches!"

In the ring, Daniels and I were already somewhat beat. The two of us weren't able to put on as much of a match as we had originally done, just due to how big this were. We proceeded to feel each other out, try to tone things down...I even *gasp* used a couple restholds, something I personally HATE doing in the ring. I tried to maintain the tempo, but this match seemed to be losing some. I knew it was time for some work to be done for this one, as I chose that moment to juice. I had Christopher run me through the cage, as I proceeded to work a Flair-worthy blade job throughout this one. The blood led to some more aggression- it's strange how willing I am to get hardcore when warm liquids ooze down my face. (No jokes, please.) We proceeded to fight viciously throughout this one, as I proceeded to go through. Eventually, the ladder to the second cage was thrown down, as we proceeded to fight more towards it. I placed a steel chair down at the bottom of the ladder, and proceeded to make my climb (while Daniels did the same). Eventually, Daniels pushed me off the ladder, as I fell right on the chair as Daniels made it to the top first.

Knight: "YES! Daniels makes it to the second cage first! One down, two to go!"

Richter: "He can't make a move- the rules say each cage has 10 minutes of both wrestlers in before the ladder goes down! Potsmoker's still in it!"

Knight: "Wishful thinking, Richter..."

(100, 81, 94)

I tried to shake it off, knowing that it couldn't be changed for a little bit until I got in. Once I was ready, I climbed the ladder and headed into the second cage, only to be pulled in by Daniels, who proceeded to attack me ruthlessly. The two of us managed to catch our second wind, so we were able to put on a bit more of a matchup this time. I took more of an advantage, going by the unwritten rule, the face takes the advantage, then the heel, then finally the face. I played my part to perfection, giving Daniels a nice crimson mask to go with mine. The violence escalated a bit- somehow, it's harder to do really vicious moves in a steel cage above another one. My mind began to wander a bit, only to stop when I felt Daniels get stiffer.

Daniels: "Are you losing your focus? Is Christopher Daniels gonna have to shoot on a bitch?"

"No, no..." I proceeded to hit Daniels with a very intense move to show I was back in the game as the ladder began to fall down. Daniels proceeded to put me into an Electric Chair Drop, only for me to grab the ladder as he dropped me and kick him in the collarbones. I proceeded to scurry up the ladder, finally making it to the final cage.

(98, 86, 94)

Richter: "SEE? I told you- don't count Harry out, Knight! He's back in the swing of things here!"

Once we got to the final cage, I knew it was time to lay out all the big moves. A nice chain wrestling display started the show as we went for about 3 minutes on a single chain (as I knew we could manage to do.) After a couple of those, we decided to head in to the end portion of this one, as Daniels proceeded to spear me out through the left side of the top cage, swinging it outward. I saw Gagne follow us out to the top of the second cage as we continued to fight. I took an advantage on the top of the cage, finally proceeding to attack him. I got into a small brawl, then proceeded to hit Daniels with a Dropkick, sending him off the second rope and down to the top of the first cage. Once this occurred, I took a short second and placed my hand into my pocket, fumbling through to feel the scrunchie that Jocelyn gave me to keep watch on for her. Well, it seems like a good time for it- right now this was the time in which I'd know whether I would keep the promise or not...

I pulled my hand out, and made my "wOw" hand sign, shouting an audible "T-GODD!" to the fans in attendance...and then I jumped. I did what started as a normal 450 Splash like I had been using every so often...then kept my head tucked to 630, then 720, and then kept it going. I wondered if I could manage to do it before hitting Daniels, finally making the last half turn and then tucking my head just enough to get more of a Swanton-like action...and then I hit, sending the two of us through the cage and down through a table to break our fall. The crowd was silent- almost making me believe the worst had happened. And then, I heard a DEAFENING pop...

Styles: "OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! DOUBLE 450 SPLASH!"

Knight: "Potsmoker's insane! Potsmoker is completely, utterly insane! No one should have been able to survive that!"

Richter: "I KNEW something like that would occur! Just like Tony Hawk at the X-Games, Harry Potsmoker has brought out his ultimate tool for this matchup- the dreaded 900 Splash!"

Daniels: "What...was that?"

"Just...something...I was...working on..." I staggered my way to my feet as Daniels did the same. From there, we fought our way up the ladder again. Daniels headed up first, then I followed, each of us selling the move too much to try and fight each other out. Finally, we made it back up to the top. Gagne was already at the top waiting for the two of us. Daniels made it to the ladder in the top cage...only to have Greg Gagne push the hanging cage door into Daniels, sending him off the ladder and pinning him between it!

Knight: "Oh DEAR GOD, NO!"

Richter: "YES! YES! OH GOD, YES!"

I proceeded to keep climbing as Daniels tried to fight back. Gagne, however, had other plans, grabbing Daniels and hitting him with a DROPKICK OF DOOM~!, sending him down to the second cage while I kept climbing, making it to the third cage...

Knight: "...This is not happening....This is NOT happening..."

Richter: "SAVOR THIS MOMENT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, AWAMLW!" Gagne pointed the doorway up as I kept climbing up the ramp, as my mind started to wander...

<<"And Bob Backlund has Robbie Richter on the ground, folks- WHATAMANEUVER! Bob Backlund has just put away the challenger with his patented Cross-Face Chicken-Wing to retain the WWF World Heavyweight Championship here tonight!" The scene quickly shifted...

"Severn has Shane Goddard reeling...Beast Choker! Beast Choker, and you can put away the upset hopes, wOw fans- the NWA World Title is staying with its owner tonight!" The scene shifted once more...

"...And Daniels is close...he's reaching the title...WE HAVE A NEW AWA CHAMPION, and MLW recieves Weekly Pay-Per-Views and the title of the American Wrestling Association!"

"What a tough one- you know there are some heartbroken people in Rhode Island tonight...Tom Goddard came so close to getting this title, but Christopher Daniels just wanted it more, I guess..."

"Close only counts in horseshoes- you know that..." The scene shifted again...

"Daniels is going up top...don't tell me he's planning to hit the Angel Wings from the top rope...NO! Shane Goddard is fighting out...he's locking him in...SHOW-STEALER! SHOW-STEALER...he covers...HE'S DONE IT! HE'S DONE IT! AT LONG LAST, HE'S DONE IT! SHANE GODDARD IS YOUR NEW AWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!" The locker room emptied with workers in "wOw" shirts swarming the new champion.

"For nearly 30 years, wOw's been waiting, and now, finally, we can call one of the World Champions a wOw Product! Shane Goddard's finally won the big one for whacked Out wrestling, folks! This is not a misprint!>>

Finally, I made it to the top of the cage, and easily clasped my hands around the title and unlocked it as the bell rang to massive heat! I saw the rest of the Death Eaters rush the ring and start the celebration!

Richter: "IT'S OVER! THE MATCH IS OVER! WE HAVE A NEW AWA CHAMPION! AT LONG LAST, THE ANGEL HAS FALLEN- MAKE WAY FOR THE ERA OF POTSMOKER!"

Knight: "No...I can't believe it...I don't WANT to believe it...not this way...Why, Gagne, why? Do you understand the Pandora's Box you've just opened? The title your father made famous is now...is now being held by that PUNK Harry Potsmoker!"

Meanwhile...

in the AWAMLW locker room, people were tearing their hair and yelling in rage...

at the live feed in Chicago, fans were throwing garbage at the screen as Court H. Bauer was having a conniption fit...

Bauer: "This is a dream...this is all a bad dream...I'll wake up tomorrow, and Christopher Daniels will still be the AWA World Champion, God will be in his heaven, and all will be right with the world...not this...ANYTHING BUT THIS..." Bauer started crying as Shannon Moore came over to him...

Moore: "Awww...poor baby...just tell Mommy what the problem is..." Bauer bawled into Shannon Moore's arms as it continued.

at the live feed in Providence, the scene was a bit different, as the crowd was BALLISTIC...

Richter: "HE DID IT, SHANE, HE DID IT! TWO WORLD CHAMPIONS BASED OUT OF wOw!"

Goddard: "I CAN'T BELIEVE IT- MY LITTLE BROTHER'S HOLDING A WORLD TITLE!" Shane and Robbie hugged as a huge stream of confetti and balloons fell from the ceiling as the scene went back to the ring, where Potsmoker came down from the cage and celebrated with the rest of the Death Eaters as massive boos occurred (with a decent scattering of huge pops for the match they had just witnessed...)

Richter: "How sweet it is! Harry Potsmoker, the AWA World Heavyweight Champion- now THAT has a ring to it, Jason..."

Knight: "...youngest World Champion ever...one half of the first brother pair to hold the AWA World Heavyweight Title...WHY? Why couldn't it have been anyone else EXCEPT Harry Potsmoker? Anyone- Barry Horowitz, Nathan Jones, David Arquette, some idiotic yardtard...I don't care! Just as long as this is stricken from history!" The show ended with the Death Eaters carrying Potsmoker off on their shoulders as the show ended...

(100, 86, 95)

Over: 82

After the show ended, I was exhausted. I knew I was due in Nashville the next night, and I was deluged- Alex was right there to have a nice cold one and the keys in his hand for this one. Somehow, this much wrestling tends to drain a person out. I played with the scrunchie in my pocket, as I thanked Yevon I would be able to give it back to its owner. Somehow, being the World Champion was just as I had dreamed it would be (well, except for the being feted with my weight in uncut Turkish hashish, but what are you going to do?) All in all, this had to be one of the best days of my life, and I couldn't imagine anything going wrong today...

Meanwhile, in the announcer's table...

Richter: "OH YEAH! You owe me twenty bucks, Jason!" Knight handed the money over...

Knight: "Stupid me with my stupid penchant for betting on a stupid predetermined sport...here you go..." Knight passed Jeff Richter the money as he left Jeff alone.

Richter: "Not bad...ickle Tommy won the strap, I got 20 bucks..." Just then, Jeff's hands found the note Tom had given him. "Eh...he's not going to need this...what harm could it do?" Jeff proceeded to read the letter...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Jocelyn,

If you're reading this letter, then the worst has happened. I'm sorry I couldn't tell you my plan earlier- I wanted to really make the match between me and Daniels something that fans would remember for the rest of their lives. Of course, if you're reading this, I probably died in the ring or was paralyzed, so, tee hee, mission accomplished, right? Bad joke, I know. I already sent letters to my parents and Steve telling them what to do if the worst happened, but I could not go through without sending you this. You see, I couldn't pass on to whichever afterlife or life after wrestling occurred without letting you know that I'm in love with you. Every time I see you, my heart flutters like I had had too much caffeine. Whenever you smile, I feel like I could take on the whole world, and whenever you're with me, I know I can. My only regret for having performed this move that caused this end is that I won't get to be the one who spends the rest of their life by your side. I know it will hurt to watch over you from heaven and see you with whichever guy you end up with, no matter how nice it is. However, I know I must, and I know I died for a cause- the cause of going towards immortality. So if you read this, know that my last thoughts were of you.

Love eternally,

Tom

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeff's expression suddenly turned sour...

Richter: "That...LITTLE...punk...THINKS...he...CAN...make...A...move...ON...my...SISTER, DOES HE?" Jeff tried to run off and look for Tom, but his car had already left for Nashville...

whacked Out wrestling Memorial early Spring Break Late Valentine's Day Special!

February 14.

As the day started, the 3 Live Kru were hanging out while their newest member proceeded to go scoring some things to help them "savor the day"...

Killings: "So...today's Valentine's Day, I take it...no doubt our fans will be out to give The Truth all the chocolate he can eat..."

James: "YOU ARE COLD AS ICE, RON KILLINGS! Surely, the women will fall all over themselves to give chocolate to their old boy BG James, you hear me?"

Konnan: "YO YO! ORALEY! LEMME SPEAK ON THIS! Now, all three of us know that the honeys be rowdy rowdy and 'bout it, bout it for the K-Dogg, so I'll be SURE to get all they're candy!"

Killings: "You wanna make a bet on that, Konnan?"

James: "I'll throw down- I'll win it sure as I'M BG JAMES, BITCH!"

Konnan: "Count me out...there's no way it could work. We're all bound to get our share of chocolate today. What's a better bet...Ah, I've got it...you guys wanna bet how much our little boy Kev's gonna score tonight?" The 3LK members looked at each other...

All: "JUST THE ONES FROM HIS MAMA!" Just then, Kevin Hayes came back with a bong, looking perturbed...

Kevin Hayes: "HEY! I can get more chocolate...I'll have you know, I'm guaranteed a good supply of giri-choco today..."

Konnan: "Oh, really? What's the 411, little Kev?"

Hayes: "Well, the wife of the owner of wOw always makes really good fudge for the people based there, so I'm sure I'll score some there...then there's Lollipop- your valet's bound to give you some friendship-choco..." The three looked at each other...

Killings: "You serious on that? Hell, Lollipop got on a plane last night- said she needed to do something for this. She already gave us her chocolate...apparently, she had none for you..." The 3LK laughed as Hayes looked saddened..."

Hayes: "That's fine...I'll just be on my way...training up in RI, you see...maybe there I'll get the chocolate I deserve..." Hayes left, fighting back sobs as he left the 3 Live Kru members to themselves...

Konnan: "Um...why didn't you tell him she left him some Hershey bars, Ron?"

Killings: "Come on...he's so cute when he's sad..."

James: "YOU ARE COLD AS ICE, RON KILLINGS!" The three laughed it up as the scene suddenly shifted. Meanwhile, in a nondescript location that Missy said she'd kick my ass for if I wrote where it was, Missy Hardy and MICKIE-KNUCKLES were waiting together...

Missy: "Now, you understand what we have to do, right?"

MICKIE: "Yeppers! We make the chocolate, so you can show Vance and Jared how much you LOOOOOOVE them..."

Missy: "HEY! This is not chocolate like that...I swear! This is purely friendship-based. They're on the road too long...they deserve some chocolate. That's all. Of course that's all. Just friendship-choco...I swear!"

MICKIE: "You can tell me...you know you can erase my memories if it goes through and you don't like it..."

Missy: "There's nothing more to it!" Missy started to mix the ingredients as she continued talking. "It's just that...they've lost most of what they had. They were top wrestlers, Jared was a hot prospect, and now look at them...being chased around with a guy from Tough Enough trying to kill them. They deserve something..."

MICKIE: "Sure thing, Missy...I believe you..." MICKIE and Missy continued mixing the chocolate up while in a separate room, Vance and Jared were talking...

Vance: "So, you're sure that today's going to be a success for you?"

Jared: "Damn straight, man! We've been on the run with two...well, one foxy lady and one robot shaped like a foxy lady...we're BOUND to get their love-love chocolate tonight..."

Vance: "Oh, sure. You really think that Missy's going to give you love-love chocolate?"

Jared: "Damn straight, I do. Do you see how she acts towards me? She LOVES me, dude!"

Vance: "Sure, sure. I just think that she's what the French would call "The Good", if you understand me..."

Jared: "You're crazy. Honestly, I don't think I had a Valentine's Day where some girl didn't declare their undying love for me with their love-love chocolate...hell, I can only think of one friend who went through high school not getting that..."

Just then, Tom Goddard woke up and sneezed as his day began...

Well, well, well. Valentine's Day's already here, or at least it would have been if Reflecto was early enough to get it done (*runs in background a la Great Will of the Macrocosm* "Sorry...") For some reason, I never have much luck on this day, or at least as much luck as I would expect. I never had that one special someone throughout high school, so I had to watch as Steve and Jared got their fair share of chocolate, sneaking bites of their leftovers. Then, last year I should have gotten some good chocolate levels from all the girls I know here- except that I had a show I had to work and didn't get to see any of them. By the time I came back, Steve had a huge pile of chocolate and I was left holding the bag again. But now...NOW I'm certain to get chocolate this year. Too many girls must be waiting for me to give me their love-love chocolate this year. *sigh* I just hope that there'll be some luck with the ones I want...but anyway, why start whining- today's going to be awesome! I headed out the door with a spring in my step as Steve headed over to me...

Steve: "So- ready for this year's latest challenge, Tom? I'm sure that this year, I will reign victorious again..."

"Sure, sure...I'm willing to go with it. Most chocolate wins?"

Steve: "You got it. And the winner will be the Love-Love Champion of the Universe!"

"Not just the universe, but Rhode Island too- yeah, yeah, I know the spiel..."

Steve: "Then you also know that I'm bound to win! Gotta go achieve my bounty!" Steve left as I got worried. Usually, this stuff ended up causing problems for me- the loser always has to perform some forfeit, usually perverted in nature. Naturally, I ended up always having to perform said forfeit, while Steve laughed and put the pictures and audio files on his website. I had to go and get my chocolate, wondering who was making it for me...

Meanwhile, at that moment, Jamie and Jocelyn were fast at work cooking...

Jamie: "Whoa...stop the presses? You're actually making chocolate this year?"

Jocelyn: "I could say the same for you- you've always said you're too focused on your career to get involved with silly holidays like this one..."

Jamie: "Well...you see...I didn't have someone I wanted to make chocolate for...probably won't even give it to him anyways...but it works to have the skill, right?"

Jocelyn: "OOOH...Jamie's got a boyfriend, Jamie's got a boyfriend..." Jamie started blushing as she continued...

Jamie: "Come on! I can't...there's no chance he'd be interested in me, anyways..."

Jocelyn: "Awww...what's the problem? You can tell me..."

Jamie: "Well...he seems to like someone else, and is usually the same to every girl, whether they're a throwaway, a regular, or a main character...it's just that when he's there, I feel like I can be the best I can be- like I'm able to be a top-caliber worker, you know?"

Jocelyn: (Oh...my...God...she's talking about Tom, isn't she?) Well...um...uh...I hope you have good luck with him...he sounds...nice...gotta keep cooking! Cook cook cook..."

Jamie: "Come on...you haven't told me who YOU'RE cooking for, missy...I spilled, you have to spill..."

Jocelyn: "Well, um...uh..(CRAP! I can't cook this with her here!) It'sformydadgottago!" Jocelyn ran off as Jamie was left continuing to make her chocolate...

Jamie: "Phew...at least she's not after him...maybe I will be able to do this after all..." Jamie finished cooking as the scene went back to Tom...