SmackDown vs. Raw 2008

Riceman 4K

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to wait for the game informer review when I get my next issue as they are always pretty thorough with their reviews. I think the game will be fine the game play is still pretty good, but this game has probably fallen behind Assassin's Creed, Mass Effect, and Kane & Lynch on my priority list.

I got this through the post today.

Call me stupid, but I am trying to change Trips' music to King of Kings, I have ripped onto my hard drive. I go to create entrance and there is an option which says "User playlist", I press it and nothing happens, how do I change this, I'm confused.

I hate the camera angle on this game, it is too close, not sure if it is because of my TV or not, maybe with a widescreen or HDTV it might not look so squashed, and the 24/7 mode is a bit meh.

I got this through the post today.

Call me stupid, but I am trying to change Trips' music to King of Kings, I have ripped onto my hard drive. I go to create entrance and there is an option which says "User playlist", I press it and nothing happens, how do I change this, I'm confused.

I hate the camera angle on this game, it is too close, not sure if it is because of my TV or not, maybe with a widescreen or HDTV it might not look so squashed, and the 24/7 mode is a bit meh.

On the dashboard, you have to save a single song playlist of the song you want to use as the theme, then it will appear in game under user playlist. Pain in the ass, that one.

EDIT:

What's PS3's? A Rick Rude loading screen?

A bizarre sounding first person mode during entrances.

Edited by Kaney Almeida