SmackDown vs. Raw 2008

Riceman 4K

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what the hell is up with GM Mode?

The top 10 on the The Power 25 has been comprised only of guys from my show for the past 10 weeks, and it hasn't been checked off in the progress report yet.

This is upsetting, as I guess you have to get to 100% on this to get the Hall of Fame achievement, cause I've already won GM of the Year and it didn't give me the HOF achievement

So what the hell is up with GM Mode?

The top 10 on the The Power 25 has been comprised only of guys from my show for the past 10 weeks, and it hasn't been checked off in the progress report yet.

This is upsetting, as I guess you have to get to 100% on this to get the Hall of Fame achievement, cause I've already won GM of the Year and it didn't give me the HOF achievement

Yeah sim like 5 weeks at a time, then stop, resign everyone and keep simming.

I don't understand what I have to do to get the Vince Hall of Fame thing now, cause he gave me the GM of the year award.

Its possible to get to Hall of Famer without doing it though yes?

I really hate the new move 'sets. My Eddie caw is somewhat correct, but its either a mis-mash of old moves and newer moves, or its the right move just the wrong style of it. Like its a to stiff of a landing, or not the way he sets it up. I can't get HBK to do the Angle lock or Crossface. Why the hell can't the just let you use every single move, and variation of it for each option, and just organize them by type then style? Like a Lower Submission/Dirty. Such Bullshit.

RVD is a high flyer/hardcore, yes thats true, but he is also quite the showmen, too.

And no other CAWs than yours, in 24/7, sucks dogs balls.

Edited by Mind Games 96

This is probably really simple, but in the shop, with guys like Mick Foley, The Rock, Steve Austin and Bret Hart I have to unlock them by defeating them, but they are not unlocked so how am I able to use them in a match?

I'm using SmackDown vs. Raw 2008 for the PlayStation 3 by the way