Rock Band

Fanku Kaibutsu

He fucking will, I bought that wankass Soundgarden song we never play because it's stupidly hard on the intro.

Plus, I am well aware that Coheed "only" have one good song. The rest are all superawesome, or in one or two cases super mega awesome.

Edited by Vladimir Dragslov

He fucking will, I bought that wankass Soundgarden song we never play because it's stupidly hard on the intro.

Plus, I am well aware that Coheed "only" have one good song. The rest are all superawesome, or in one or two cases super mega awesome.

I count four supermegaawesome: G&G, Favor House, Ten Speed and Running Free

*deep breath*

Everything Evil Delirium Trigger Neverender In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 Three Evils (Embodied in Love and Shadow) The Crowing Blood Red Summer The Camper Velorium I: Faint of Hearts The Camper Velorium II: Backend of Forever The Camper Velorium III: Al the Killer A Favor House Atlantic Welcome Home Ten Speed (Of God's Blood & Burial) Once Upon Your Dead Body The Willing Well IV: The Final Cut No World for Tomorrow The Hound (Of Blood and Rank) Feathers The Running Free Gravemakers & Gunslingers

Bold for supermegaawesome.

At the very least, it is inexcusable that you could exclude Welcome Home from your list. It's the sing that even non-Coheed fans enjoy, dammit.

*deep breath*

Everything Evil Delirium Trigger Neverender In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth: 3 Three Evils (Embodied in Love and Shadow) The Crowing Blood Red Summer The Camper Velorium I: Faint of Hearts The Camper Velorium II: Backend of Forever The Camper Velorium III: Al the Killer A Favor House Atlantic Welcome Home Ten Speed (Of God's Blood & Burial) Once Upon Your Dead Body The Willing Well IV: The Final Cut No World for Tomorrow The Hound (Of Blood and Rank) Feathers The Running Free Gravemakers & Gunslingers

Bold for supermegaawesome.

At the very least, it is inexcusable that you could exclude Welcome Home from your list. It's the sing that even non-Coheed fans enjoy, dammit.

I'd generally agree with that list. Bar Feathers which I just can't bring myself to like that much.

• 2 weeks later...

...I was under the impression you liked Jesus Christ Pose. And no, I shan't be buying it, Co&Ca are awful. They only have one song that isn't completely terrible, and that is Welcome Home:

^. I might consider it if Ellis ever gets the RB1 songs. Maybe.

I like how this will forever hang over us.

"OMG Awesome DLC out this week."

"Done the transfer yet?"

"...what? No. But these..."

"No transfer, no buying of this new stuff."

"But..."

"NO BUYING OF NEW STUFF :angry: "

Some manner of Green Day in Rock Band by the end of the year. Rumor is floating around that it might be a full blown Rock Band: Green Day game, which I think is unlikely.

Yeah, I choose to interperet that story as him not being able to get the words right.

Yeah I agree completely. Its probably just the large DLC pack that leaked out last month. But hooray nonetheless

Woo, Know Your Enemy, East Jesus Nowhere and 21 Guns are coming to Rock Band July 7th.

I'll buy the first two, as I don't think 21 Guns will be that fun to play.

Oh who am I kidding, I'm gonna buy the whole pack.

Edited by Maxx

I like Green Day.

I didn't hate the new album.

I won't be buying these though. They just don't hold a candle to how fun it would be to have some of the older stuff. Same reason I didn't buy Chinese Democracy. Not a terrible album... just... I would be disappointed, playing those songs, knowing that better ones are out there.