Rio FERDINAND - Manchester United

Nemanja VIDIC - Manchester United

Steven GERRARD - Liverpool

Ryan GIGGS - Manchester United

Paul SCHOLES - Manchester United

Cristiano RONALDO - Manchester United

Didier DROGBA - Chelsea

Dimitar BERBATOV - Spurs

I'd still go with Drogba without a doubt, Ronaldo's been great yes, but I feel Drogba has lead the Chelsea team, and is the main reason they're as close as they are to the title.

Cech should be in nets ahead of Van Der Saar in my opinion, his clean sheets have been great. And Carvalho should definately be in the team of the year.

Berbatov is sketchy because while he's been very good, there's also been times he's been non-existant but I can see why he's included.

I can't really say Ronaldo didn't deserve both awards, because he does, but I'd have given player of the year to Drogba.

But Cech and Carvalho should definately be in that team if you ask me.

Ronaldo wins PFA Young Player of the Year and PFA Player of the Year

Team of the season:

Edwin VAN DER SAR - Manchester United

Gary NEVILLE - Manchester United

Patrice EVRA - Manchester United

Didier DROGBA - Chelsea

Dimitar BERBATOV - Spurs

Gay. All so very gay. Why didn't they simply rename it "The Sucking Off Of Manchester United"?

Edwin VAN DER SAR - Manchester United

Fuck off. He's a fucking liability most of the time. He's not even the best 'keeper at Man United, let alone in the Premiership.

Gary NEVILLE - Manchester United

There are far better choices, but this isn't as outrageous.

Patrice EVRA - Manchester United

Yeah, ok. He's played well, in both games he was fit for. ¬_¬ But to be fair, there aren't any left backs jumping out and screaming to be picked.

Ferdinand and Vidic have been the best centre-back pairing, yes, but Rio hasn't been that special. *coughKoloTourecough*

Of course. He's been immense.

That's just retarded.

Ok.

Lol. As if he's in the top four midfield players this season... where's Fabregas? Lampard? Essien? French Guy That Plays For Spurs? (I can't even remember his name and he's still ahead of Scholes!), Ballack? (yeah, I'd even put Ballack ahead of Scholes).

Obviously.

Didier DROGBA - Chelsea

Dimitar BERBATOV - Spurs

Both obvious choices really.

Football players are obviously paid far too much money if they think Steven Gerrard has been at all good this season, and Scholes deserves to be in the dream team midfield. It's not so much the exclusion of everyone that doesn't play for Manchester United ¬_¬, it's the fact that most of them have been picked BECAUSE they play for Manchester United.

There's a difference between being a great defender (like Rio), and being one of the best centrebacks in the league in this particular season (unlike Rio).

And there's a difference between being in goal and making one or two great saves (like Van der Sar. Jagielka has done that, ferchrissakes) and being a good goalkeeper (like, um, Petr Cech?! Hell, I'd take David James over Van Der Sar).

Gah.

Edited by Farmer Reil

Steed Malbranque the frenchie for Spurs you thinking of? Surely not Taarabt ¬_¬

Or Chimbonda, but he's a wing back?

Unless your thinking of Didier Zokora whose Ivorian, but does seem French - he's been good for Spurs this season. Yes, that dive, let it go, he's been good :P

Well, I definately would've put Cech ahead of Van der Sar and perhaps not put Neville in there.

I would 100% agree with all the other United players though and I'm glad Ronaldo came away with both awards. He deserves them.

Pah, David James and Cech both better than van der Sar, but most of the rest of the list is fine enough. Can't really complain about Ronaldo winning both at all, though I would have had Essien in in place of Gerrard or Giggs, regardless of whether that's a proper 4-4-2. As far as I've seen, Scholes has played better than Giggs this season. I've seen some horrifying performances from Giggs in the last few months.