High School Mafia Signups

“True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country" - Karl Vonnegut, Jr.

“There are times when you just get down, you feel like nobody likes you. We're in high school forever. It's just what we do with it" - J. Russell Lynes

I want to run through the halls of my high school. I want to scream at the top of my lungs... - John Mayer

We all know it. High School is hell. Sure, you've got your circle of friends and there's the drinking and comraderie to write home about - but in hindsight, high school is pretty much the breeding ground for every predjudice, social disorder, and horror story you can think of. Bullying, date rape, racism, sexual abuse, student/teacher affairs, drunken car accidents, promising sports careers ending, heartbreak.... yeah, they're all there.

But add murder to the mix, and things get a little more complicated.

For the students at St. Augustine Private School, there's more than the usual social torture on the menu. Someone is about to start picking them off one by one, and it's a bad time to be a student.

How It'll Work

High School Mafia is much like other mafia games, although I've opted to take a page from Josh-oo-wuh's book by having all participants submit up to three role suggestions.

Josh has kindly offered to help me pick out the choicest of the roles and work out abilities from there - so we should get a pretty interesting cross section of high school stereotypes.

This thread is for SIGN UPS ONLY! Once you've signed up, PM me your high school related role suggestions (students, staff, whatever fits) and we'll get this game kicking as soon as Epic Fantasy Mafia is done. I expect that to be sometime this weekend.

How to Submit

Just PM, email, or MSN me your role ideas. Make sure they can somehow be linked to High School. These can be as broad (emo kid), as specific (Stiffler), or as weird (Panty Sniffing AV Club Geek) as you want. I will use only player created roles, but I'll be aiming to use the best and most original.

1. Rogue Ace

2. thug

3. Sire LL

4. The Sixgun Bandit SOB

5. Zaz

6. GoGo Yubari

7. Ruki

8. NGH PLZ

9. plubby

10. slogger9

11. sirdavinator

12. LCS

13. JudgeClassical

14. Starty Marty

15. Heroin Bob

16. MPH

17. Pesci Vega

18. Mysterio2000X

19. Hugar

20. StevenRichardsRules

21. crazedfan

22. k-mac

23. syck

24. The Prototype

25. TEOL

26. Dukes is 27

27. The Canadian Destroyer

28. Hajjhowe

29. kryptonite3d

30. Bigalan

Looking for around thirty sign-ups!

Edited by CWBush

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So did I, to be 100% honest. I got bullied for a while early on, but got the whole class clown thing in my favour for the last two years and had an awesome time.

But don't detract from my intimidating backstory with tales of love and popularity! :P