Transfer Thread

ONO

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Sneijder rumour strong? That'd be great.

Well you always get the rumour that seems too good to be true, but why not. If anyone can bring in Sneijder it is O'Neill.

The Guardian had an article on it, and I've seen it in a number of websites as well. How much would you expect to pay for Sneijder? I was thinking he'd cost around the £8m mark at least.

Edited by Quasi Juice

According to the NOTW yesterday, Big Sam wants Beckham on loan during the MLS close-season. Becks is apparantly game, as it'll help him keep his name in the England window. Should be fun if it comes true.

Guest Ringo Masterson

Craig Bellamy costing 12 mil to whoever will have him is lunacy, how exactly does playing badly for a year double your value? Also, Benitez wanting to sign Malouda isn't a good idea. For one, he's a diving tool in the Drogba mold and he's gonna get lots of stick. Also, while he's skilled with the ball and his crosses are pretty good, he's slow as hell and he's a lightweight. This won't cope well in the Premiership.

I also still hope Spurs get Kaboul, because the guy's clearly a big fish in a small pond, he's been literally raping strikers away from the ball in France this season, and he's the type of player that screams orders at others, something Tottenham have been lacking for a long time now.

Oh and I hope we get Nani too :shifty:

Well you might be free to sign Nani, since United have agreed to sign Anderson from Porto. Don't know how we managed to keep that quiet, but I'm pleased as punch.

To quote a Portuguese Liverpool fan "This is disgusting. This guy is the biggest talent in Europe next to Messi. I hope he doesn't settle in England."

*EDIT* Scratch that, I think we've agreed a deal for Nani too. :D

Edited by Jimmy the Exploder

Guest Ringo Masterson

Anderson? Damn. If that is true, I'll be impressed. The guy was outstanding at the under 20s, and yeah, while he plays against shitter opposition, he's more impressive than Messi is IMO.

lol, his wiki has been vandalized: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anderson_Lu%C..._Abreu_Oliveira

Though, in Anderson, SAF has a replacement for both Giggs and Scholes depending where he plays him really.

Edited by Ringo Masterson