Transfer Thread

ONO

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Sam to try and fix Luque I wish he would let the cunt go, problem is though no one wants him.

We'll take him. Seriously though, I reckon Big Sam could very easily turn him into a 15 goal a season man, but saying that I imagine he'll be behind Micky, Viduka and Martins in the pecking order.

A friend in Spain has just told me that some of the radio stations/sports papers in Spain believe that Liverpool and Atletico have agreed a price for Torres. It's probably a load of bollocks, which is unfortunate because he's one of the players I'd really love us to sign.

Benitez has also blocked a swap deal for Bellamy/Riise for Owen as well, according to a few places. Good.

• Admin

A friend in Spain has just told me that some of the radio stations/sports papers in Spain believe that Liverpool and Atletico have agreed a price for Torres. It's probably a load of bollocks, which is unfortunate because he's one of the players I'd really love us to sign.

Benitez has also blocked a swap deal for Bellamy/Riise for Owen as well, according to a few places. Good.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/europe/6239286.stm

:)

And because, you know, he's quality?

The only reason people still persist in doubting Crouch is because he looks weird, that's it. If Darren Bent had anything near to his record over the past two seasons, then nobody would query the £16m price tag.

Guest Not The Ring

That said, we need to make some serious signings now that Henry is off. Eto'o, while a great player is nowhere near as good as Henry, which unfortunately, Eto'o thinks he is. Eto'o has a huge ego which has him thinking Henry has been brought in to partner Eto'o, where as I personally don't think they can play in the same team. Eto'oI wouldn't mind as a player, but I dunno, while Henry had a huge ego on the pitch, he had nothing of the sort off it, whereas Eto'o has always struck me as a player who needs to be the centre of attention all the time.

Guest T.r.i.c

Crouch is rubbish, he can't shoot to save his life. Sure he can head pretty well, but that's only because he's a giant and has other people to provide the ball for him. Besides, every time he lands on his feet after a header he probably runs the serious risk of snapping his legs in half.

Crouch is rubbish, he can't shoot to save his life. Sure he can head pretty well, but that's only because he's a giant and has other people to provide the ball for him. Besides, every time he lands on his feet after a header he probably runs the serious risk of snapping his legs in half.