Transfer Thread

ONO

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man U stick Ronaldo up there, and also have Solskjaer.

And Liverpool have Crouch.

I only included 'proper' quality strikers and I do not believe Crouch any good and Ole is getting on and probably won't play more than ten times this year. That's why I also didn't include United's Dong cause he appears to be useless

Crouch is is quality for the simple fact he is something different, i find it hard to believe also that he can be slagged off, his goal scoring record speaks for it's self last season and internationally and i doubt many up field players have got a better touch then him, he shows how skillful he is at times.

Darren Bent will be up front with Rooney this year though for England. Hopefully he gets a chance.

Chelsea can also throw up Kalou. If Drogba scores like he did last year, Shevchenko finds consistancy, which i hope he does and Pizzaro shows the class he has shown for Bayern Munich, i think he has scored something like 100 goals in 240 Bundesliga games altogether. Chelsea will have the strikers to watch. If not, Spurs, easily.

Smith will turn out to be the worst buy of the season, 6 mill is an awful lot of money for somebody that has played as little football as he has in the last two years? All he brings to Newcastle is a hot head who needs to be watched, Alan Smith has been shit since before he left Leeds.

I believe, not 100% sure that Tevez is now a Man United player.

Edit: In regards to the post below, he maybe taking it a bit far LOL.

Edited by new_era

He's worth £6m to Sam Allardyce, so I trust he knows what he's doing. He was a great player, but he's not really proven he's as good after his injury, but he's still young. He was part of the team that arsefucked Roma though, that was the most entertaining one-sided game ever. So there is hope.

Newcastle might fit Smith better than Man United, he should have less competition for a place in the team (or the bench). It's just a shame he missed out on so much of his career from that injury.

Hello.

Fees aren't really relevant nowadays. David Nugent went for 6m and he was a Division 1 player. Smith has Champions League and England experience. Personally I think he did well for Man U at the tail end of last season and seemed to get a few assists. He has a fantastic workrate, versatitlt and if he can hit it off with Viduka again there is potential there.

Guest Ringy Gainsbourg

He's good, especially when you consider that in each match I saw him play he not only did a good left back role but he covered for Pascal Cygan :shifty: