Lets talk about House

Hellfire

So who enjoys this show? This season has been really good and with

Chase being fired and Foreman and Cameron quitting

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

imo house is one of the greatest shows. The Finale was awesome but on one hand I don't like how it ended. I'm already eagerly awaiting next season. Maybe they will go ahead and give me what I want House and Cuddy hooking up again since him and cameron didn't work out

Fine, its not the best show in the world, but its the best show that I watch on Tuesdays. That's gotta count for something.

Guest Ringo Masterson

House had a pretty awesome beginning of the season followed by that whole spell with the whole evil police officer/rehab/lol lied angle and had that one episode with John Laroquette that was seven shades of awesome. Around that time, it was probably the best drama on TV. Probably because after two years of formulaic shows we got something a whole lotta different. After that, it wasn't as good. It was back to fun old House that's just good pop-corn watching.

But yeah, based on current form it's not the best :shifty:

It's probably the only show on t.v I still watch every single week, so to me, it is the best show on television. I liked this season. There were a few episodes in there that weren't as good, but that's okay. You can't have a great show every week. Like I told TGC earlier, the finale didn't really seem like a season finale, but as a show it was good.

It's probably the only show on t.v I still watch every single week, so to me, it is the best show on television. I liked this season. There were a few episodes in there that weren't as good, but that's okay. You can't have a great show every week. Like I told TGC earlier, the finale didn't really seem like a season finale, but as a show it was good.

I missed a couple episodes because of Idol rescheduling shit. pissed me off to no end Idol should have it's own night and leave house alone.

I'm not sold on Chase and the rest leaving either , hopefully one of them decides to stick around

There's really no way that all three will be gone. Cuddy did ask Foreman if he would head a department when she wanted him to stay. Maybe she'll do the same for one of the others?

Yeah. There are nowhere near five or ten shows on television better than House. Besides Desperate Housewives I can't think of any :shifty:

Most people who've spoken to me off of the boards know my love for House and I'll never admit it's not the best thing on TV because to me it is, easily.

I think all three will be back next season. Sure, them being replaced could open up some new doors but the main point of House is Character Development and I honestly don't think they've done all they can do with these characters yet.

Foreman is easily better because he fills the stereotypical black man role and I have a soft spot for black men on TV, as long as they're not the scrawny little ghetto kind. Plus, Cameron is amazingly hot and every time I see Chase I realise that behind the scenes he's fucking her, and that totally destroys my fantasy.