Lets talk about House

Hellfire

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The preview for next weeks episode really pumped me up.

The chick apparently seeing ghosts, including the wheelchair bond patient that died in this past episode looks awesome. I especially loved House's expression when the chick is like "What do you want? Not you- the guy standing behind you." "Oh him? He's Grandpa House. Be nice." "He says his name is Walter." Very interesting. Ties in nicely with this past episodes whole "afterlife" internal debate for House.

Is it next week's episode? Or next fortnight's? The download I had said it was coming in two weeks. What's so important in the US that they have to delay House?

I love watching the playoffs but it always irritates the crap out of me that it takes priority over my lovely precious House >_>

Thank God the Russian(?) girl got cut. I was sick of her before she started talking.

I'm currently rooting for (in order) Black Mormon, Old Guy and #6/#9. I don't see #13 (I think? the chick that did the echo at any rate) going anywhere so it's pointless to root for her. Old Guy being a non-doctor, secretary even, would be an interesting part of the team I think, especially pitted at odds with House at times. Given that the original trio is still around in part, I'd like to see House have a guy who'll never really try going over his head.

The "bitch" (#10?) has absolutely no shot, but they'll tease it for a long, long time. She'll probably be the final cut House makes.

I was checking out TV guide at work and they had a picture of three of the people, which I'm going to assume is the three that are going to be picked.

black guy, kal penn and I'm fairly sure Amber (bitch doctor)

• 2 weeks later...

I like where they're going with the spirituality/afterlife thing this season, in this week's episode it seemed as though when

The patient said she saw "Walter", House looked legit startled but opted to play it off as pretending to be startled. Walter may not have been his grandpa, but perhaps an uncle or some such.

Really good episode. Sad to see Bosley ( :shifty: ) go, I liked him. Speaking of, who are your favourites on the team? I like 13, Dark Religious Nut and Kal Penn. >.>

I like that the process of selection has been so drawn out. For the cynical amongst us who would have seen Olivia Wilde and Kal Penn appearing and immediately assumed they'd be on the team, this creates legitimate mystery that perhaps they just signed lengthy guest arcs.

Guest wwebone

I firmly believe 'House' is the best show on tv right now. They've always got me waiting for the next episode. I'm looking forward to seeing Foreman back at the hospital and interacting with House again as well as seeing who gets kicked off of House's team, if anybody.

so far that was the best episode of the season. With the CIA woman on the job wonder who else will get cut. Wilson was hilarious this episode especially when he found out House wasn't lying about helping the CIA. Next weeks episode looks like it will be good. Did ER have an episode similar to next weeks house episode with the documentary team coming in ?

so far that was the best episode of the season. With the CIA woman on the job wonder who else will get cut. Wilson was hilarious this episode especially when he found out House wasn't lying about helping the CIA. Next weeks episode looks like it will be good. Did ER have an episode similar to next weeks house episode with the documentary team coming in ?

I think almost every TV show ever has. :shifty: Yes, even Sanford & Son!