Lets talk about House

Hellfire

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if anyone is aware or not, but the House MD theme is "Teardrop" by Massive Attack. I decided to do some searching after I heard a clip of it in an old episode of CSI: Miami and in one of the new commercials for the Assassin's Creed game.

There's a pretty good live performance of it that I have in my favorites on Youtube.

Don't know if anyone is aware or not, but the House MD theme is "Teardrop" by Massive Attack. I decided to do some searching after I heard a clip of it in an old episode of CSI: Miami and in one of the new commercials for the Assassin's Creed game.

There's a pretty good live performance of it that I have in my favorites on Youtube.

I know - the first time I heard the Assassin's Creed commercial I wasn't paying much attention and did a double take when I heard "Teardrop".

Yeah, House needs someone who will do the crazy stuff like electrocute himself and the like and I've always had a soft-spot for 13, I just wish the Mormon would've gotten the third spot instead of the plastic surgeon.

Yeah, House needs someone who will do the crazy stuff like electrocute himself and the like and I've always had a soft-spot for 13, I just wish the Mormon would've gotten the third spot instead of the plastic surgeon.

Yeah, I really was thinking they'd go with the Mormon and explore House's spirituality because that seemed to have been where they were going.

And 13's awesome. Not to mention hot.

Am I the only one to find Cut-Throat Bitch easy on the eyes? Is this going to be another goddamn mac thing again? Anyway, it's a pity that Big Love got cut, he was easily my favourite of them all after the old bastard and the twins had gone, and if it's true that the plastic surgeon is on the team, BOO FUCKING HISS. He was alright, but he was easily the worst of the ones in the episode featuring the patient who mirrored everyone.