Euro 2008

Dan

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So explain to me something, now England only have to draw against Coratia on Wednesday, correct? What happens to Russia who do they now need to beat to get through or are they through already?

On a seperate note, I knew Israel could do it, just shows what a shame it was that we didn't make it through this time, no worries there's always 2012.

Edited by Triple X

"I'm just proud to wear the shirt. The record doesn't mean anything, It was all about winning, we've been written off every game we've played but we can still do it."

Russia coach Guus Hiddink on the defeat in Israel

:D

Well done NI.

Jackie Fullerton is a bit of an instiution when it comes to commentary. He tries his best, but really there is no pressure on him to get better so he has just got progressively worse and it is nicely biased. Although they call it like football fans. It's not like they are broadcasting, but sitting there over a pint watching ther mighty Norn Iron cause my heart to stop beating numerous times. The conditions in Belfast didn't help matters as the commentary booth is a bit like a tin shed, so things were going to be hard.

John O'Neill is not a patch on Gerry Armstrong for punditry. If you put Gerry beside Jackie, the jokes simply fly out. They are brilliant. They spent 60 minutes last year discussing Fernando Torres. Seriously. 60 whole minutes.

well I am sad that Scotland are out, but they worked hard, so well done. I wanna see England outta it, I hate them so much, most overrated international squad IMO, and yay Spain, 3 - 0, well done :D

Spain :wub:

So you're from Liverpool. Aren't you English? Surely not if you "hate them so much".