European U21 Championships

IAceI

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Missed pretty much the whole match because of work/tennis, but I just got in to see the last 10 minutes of us defending in extra time. Time for penalties, I'm scared but even if we lose we've put in a really good showing this tournament.

We've not given up, it's time for a lottery decider to see if we can make it to the final, albeit crippled through suspension and injury.

Missed pretty much the whole match because of work/tennis, but I just got in to see the last 10 minutes of us defending in extra time. Time for penalties, I'm scared but even if we lose we've put in a really good showing this tournament.

We've not given up, it's time for a lottery decider to see if we can make it to the final, albeit crippled through suspension and injury.

Edited by The Kraig

I just said before how proud I am of England's display. Look at the teams that didn't make the finals, France, Germany and Spain. To get to the final four is immense.

Now, I'm pretty much writing us off because we're England and it's a penalty shoot out. But come on England!

The announcers are quite upset about the Dutch keeper being miles off his line. I don't really care. In my opinion once the kicker is running the keeper should be allowed to move freely.

That Dutch are planted all over the back of that goal as well. Pressure-tastic.

The announcers are quite upset about the Dutch keeper being miles off his line. I don't really care. In my opinion once the kicker is running the keeper should be allowed to move freely.

That Dutch are planted all over the back of that goal as well. Pressure-tastic.

By that logic, he could be on top of the ball when the player kicks it.

Edited by The Kraig

Foppe is right tho, those injured players still have to take penalties, they aren't subbed or anything. And even if he's not nice way to take away the concentration, let's see if it works