European U21 Championships

IAceI

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well maybe instead of defending with 10 people, only keeping Lita up front, England should've tried to go for a second goal, there was plenty of space. It isn't cheating when the ref allows it, if the English goalie wanted to step off his line he was free to do so, but the Dutch goalie just was smarter i guess.

Well maybe instead of defending with 10 people, only keeping Lita up front, England should've tried to go for a second goal, there was plenty of space. It isn't cheating when the ref allows it, if the English goalie wanted to step off his line he was free to do so, but the Dutch goalie just was smarter i guess.

Whoah, Serbia are winning already? Oh right, haha, they've been playing for ages. Nearly half-time. ^-^

Animal, this isn't wrestling. The referee is not in charge. The rules are in charge and the referees are there to enforce the rules. The referee did not enforce a particular rule about not being able to move forward from your line, and thus while it was not enforced, it's still against the rules, and therefore can be deemed as 'cheating', because he was doing it on purpose.

Edited by The Kraig

The Dirty Racists are 1-0 up.

I can't say how proud I am of England, it's a shame really that we play with so much honour like we do and this is what happens. Then again, had we won with our 'keeper doing that, I'd be rather ashamed and certainly not looking to strike up any conversations about it.

Edited by IAceI

Just suck it up, the fact remains that while England defended amazingly, after the 1-0 they did nothing besides that. If they would've gone for the second goal and made use of the space that was behind the Dutch defence they didn't had to go thru penalties in the first place.

Edited by Animal

Just suck it up, the fact remains that while England defended amazingly, after the 1-0 they did nothing besides that. If they would've gone for the second goal and made use of the space that was behind the Dutch defence they didn't had to go thru penalties in the first place.

Hehe not for the last ten years but ok, i see this is going nowhere, I still stand by my statement that the goalie wasn't cheating and that the Dutch deserved to win. but I"m Dutch so sue me. The other way around I would be pretty pissed aswell, but I"m happy now so yay for me :D

Guest Not The Ring

Hehe not for the last ten years but ok, i see this is going nowhere, I still stand by my statement that the goalie wasn't cheating

Then you're an idiot.

Mike | Demented Elvis says:

in what possible situation can diving be ok?

Animal -- Counting bodies like Sheep to the Rhythm of the War Drums -- http:\\multivitamine.blogspot.com says:

if you do it good and you get a free kick, you've did your team a favour, it's not always the prettiest thing and when it's used against your own team it sucks, but it is also a drive to win look you can say that it's unfair and that the best football should win,

Animal -- Counting bodies like Sheep to the Rhythm of the War Drums -- http:\\multivitamine.blogspot.com says:

but if that was the case the dutch would've world champion atleast two times now, you've got to know how to stretch the rules, how to take advantage of certain situation, i take it you don't like italian football aswell

Edited by therockbox

• Admin

Hehe not for the last ten years but ok, i see this is going nowhere, I still stand by my statement that the goalie wasn't cheating

Then you're an idiot.

Surely a mod should not be flaming people? Surely!

I stand by my statement it wasn't flaming

Mike | Demented Elvis says:

in what possible situation can diving be ok?

if you do it good and you get a free kick, you've did your team a favour, it's not always the prettiest thing and when it's used against your own team it sucks, but it is also a drive to win look you can say that it's unfair and that the best football should win,