Premiership 2007/08

Lineker

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh fuck off Sky, Liverpool/Chelsea hasn't suddenly become a title decider in any way, shape or form. A win would be handy, but that's it. A draw or loss isn't the end of the world.

That's why I refuse to listen to all their shit about Chelsea being 7pts clear of United if they win today. So fucking what. It's not ideal after 3 games, but the fact is, it'd be even less ideal after 33 games.

Edited by BaddarD2k7

Wow Man Utd were poor today. We really lacked a cutting edge. Richards played fantastically though. Even still we could well be 7 points behind Chelsea by the end of the tonight or we could be 4 points. Not a good start at all. Think Fergie needs to dip into the transfer market and sign another striker before we fall miles off the pace.

Wow Man Utd were poor today. We really lacked a cutting edge. Richards played fantastically though. Even still we could well be 7 points behind Chelsea by the end of the tonight or we could be 4 points. Not a good start at all. Think Fergie needs to dip into the transfer market and sign another striker before we fall miles off the pace.

We've lacked a cutting edge since the end of last season. The reason I'm not too down-heartened by it is the fact that United could have scored 4 against Reading, Portsmouth and Man City - Instead we've got just 1 from 3 games.

Oh fuck off, Arsenal handball on the line, by Flamini, who should already be off, and Arsenal get the freekick!

Lol - By the look of it, Blackburn are getting the rough end of things from Wiley today. I'll judge for myself tonight when I see the h/lights, but to me it sounds like you've been hard done by.

EDIT: And talking of ref's, I've just realised how much I dislike Rob Styles. He likes his cards and whistle too much, that guy.

Edited by BaddarD2k7

And Van Persie should also be off, if Kitson got sent off for a bad tackle, Van Persies was much worse

Not that I've seen that challenge, but Kitson shouldn't have gone off, so using that as the barometer for what a red card is is a little amiss.

thats what im saying, Kitson got sent off, Van Persie didn't, and Persies challenge was alot worse

Yeah.....you don't get what I'm saying though. Kitson shouldn't have got sent off, so using that as the standard for what a red card challenge is is wrong. Whether Van Persie's challenge was worse and whether he should have gone off isn't what I'm arguing, and is irrelevant to my statement.