Premiership 2007/08

Lineker

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rob Styles is shit. He's managed to let this game come close to getting completely out of hand with his inability to keep things under control.

Good performance from us so far, Torres' goal was brilliantly taken. He made Ben Haim look like a bit of a chump, a sudden burst and he's through. Reckon we'll see Crouch for Torres later on, and Babel and Masch as well.

Rob Styles is shit. He's managed to let this game come close to getting completely out of hand with his inability to keep things under control.

Good performance from us so far, Torres' goal was brilliantly taken. He made Ben Haim look like a bit of a chump, a sudden burst and he's through. Reckon we'll see Crouch for Torres later on, and Babel and Masch as well.

The way he got past Ben Haim reminded me of how Kaka pwn'd Heinze (I believe) at OT in the CL last season.

Weren't the referees pretty shocking last year, from what I remember?

They were yes, and we've had numerous shocking decisions already this season.

The referees complain when they get the shit they do from some fans/the media, but when you are getting the bread and butter decisions wrong, consistently, than what do you expect?

Its a hard job, but they don't make it any easier on themselves.

Jesus christ, the Chelsea wall breaks before the free kick has even been taken and Styles isn't even watching. 10 yards my arse, it was more like five.

Since you are watching, did he show a card to Essien? They are arguing that Essien should be off as he has been booked twice, but maybe Sky can shed light on it?

Oh, Styles only booked Terry despite showing Essien the card as well :rolleyes:

As they are saying on Five Live, there will be an excuse. Something like 'I waved it at him as a threat', or some such bollocks.

Alan Green is going apoplectic, its awesome. He's been laying into Styles for a good ten minutes.

Edited by Liam Byrne