Premiership 2007/08

Lineker

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

United denied a penalty after a clear handball in the box. I imagine that will be conveniently ignored by the media, since it happened at the wrong end of the pitch as long as they're concerned.

I thought that could have gone either way. Wouldn't have made too much of a complaint had the game finished 0-0 and we hadn't had that Pen awarded. It hit the guys arm, but it wasn't "deliberate" I don't think.

But I get what you're saying...It will have alot less focus put on it than the Spurs' incidents did.

Am I the only one who thinks Tevez has been utter shit for the games hes played in this season. Now that Saha is hopefully back at 100%, I'm hoping Tevez sees more of the bench. He just doesn't do anything and to think Sir Alex wanted to give him nani's goal is beyond me.

Hargreaves had another great game and Saha really played quite well considering it was his first game back in about 6 months.

I was travelling yesterday, and walked into London Victoria's Ladbrokes to find us 3-1 down, so I was over the moon when I found that we had later scored twice. We didn't deserve it, but as was said on MOTD, if anyone deserved a bit of luck, it had been us, as we hadn't got any so far this season.

And Kamara's goal was a beaut.

I watched it in the pub, and not one person appealed for a handball because it was clearly accidental, hell, I'd forgotten about it because it was that much of a non-factor.

And we fucking sucked yesterday, I was in a grump for the rest of the day, a 0-0 draw would have been an awesome result because we were absolutely disgraceful. If the officials banded together they would have beaten us as well. Although you know, watching approximately 60 minutes of Man Utd pass the ball between their defence and midfield and then have about 4 half chances is fucking boring.

Saha's shot was good with the dramatic save from Gordon. Tevez's angled shot, Eagle's long range shot, Scholes' long range shot, they were all half chances. So as shit as we were, we still managed to contain an apparently World beating team.

Here goes. 3 good games to watch today, starting with Arsenal-Pompey. I fully expect Arsenal to win though, and for it to be a good game, Portsmouth will have to score first I think.

Onto Villa-Chelsea. I honestly think Villa can get something today...I hope they do.

Then tonight, Villarreal-Real Madrid...barring any more contractual disputes in Spain. That should be a cracker.

I'll be watching it on Sky. If anyone from Villa scores, it had better be Barry or Agbonlahor. They're in my fantasy football team. :shifty:

In fact, a 4-5 goal fest with only those two, Malouda and even Terry netting a couple, and I will be a happy chappy. :P

Here I am, hoping that somehow Blackburn will record their first Premiership clean sheet of the season.

It's not going to happen, is it? :crying:

In fact, no more goals would do me fine. My prediction of 1-0 would then be correct :P

EDIT: Tugay on for Savage, who's hobbling off.

Edited by BaddarD2k7

Here I am, hoping that somehow Blackburn will record their first Premiership clean sheet of the season.

It's not going to happen, is it? :crying:

We are very much in control at the minute.

But no, we won't unless we score again before half-time.

We are absolutely dominating this match, you just know somehow we are gunna concede soon, its Rovers, we don't do clean sheets

Edit: Tugay sent off for two yellow cards within 2 mins, both for shirt pulling, both which could have been free kicks without yellow cards. Mike Dean is an ass.

Edited by cmb211087