Premiership 2007/08

Lineker

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The referee had a pretty dire game all around.

Great performance, but I'm worried about some of the injuries. Still, I think Simpson did well enough to deserve a chance at right back, I'm not convinced by Wes.

Simpson and Pique seem like players who will excel when playing with the first team. Pique did well at Right Back (Had nothing to do at CB) and so did Simpson. If these two aren't going to be first teamers this season (Which they obviously won't when we're injury free) then they should be loaned out to a top flight team somewhere. I can't see them improving much more by playing for a C/Ship side to be honest.

The referee had a pretty dire game all around.

Great performance, but I'm worried about some of the injuries. Still, I think Simpson did well enough to deserve a chance at right back, I'm not convinced by Wes.

Simpson and Pique seem like players who will excel when playing with the first team. Pique did well at Right Back (Had nothing to do at CB) and so did Simpson. If these two aren't going to be first teamers this season (Which they obviously won't when we're injury free) then they should be loaned out to a top flight team somewhere. I can't see them improving much more by playing for a C/Ship side to be honest.

Carlton Cole is such a fucking dud. We could have drawn or won that game if he'd managed to control any of the opportunities gifted to him. Why the fuck he's in the team, I'll never know. Fuck him right off.

Arsenal 2-0 up on Sunderland already. First was an unstoppable FK...the second was a shit goal to concede. United WERE top of the league.

EDIT: Nearly HT now. Sunderland have pulled one back, but still have little or no chance of getting anything, I think.

Edited by Baddar D

Crazy start to second half, Jones has pulled the Black Cats level, to be honest it should have been an egg chasing score after the first half, linesman on one side is a bit of a plum, him and the ref, Diaby should have had two.

To be fair, Adebayor was offside at the start of the move. Play should've been stopped before the ball was even played into Fabregas.